It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War cash wild as jets & bombs fail to break Gaddafi's grip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

as members of NATO start to shows signs of cracks,over libya,as the cost spirals beyond a lot of these countries means,as they are force to show there support,in being a part of NATO...

and the only way,they can break libya now,is ground troops,which most of the NATO members are opposed against,they can barely afford the cost of airstrikes,let alone a ground invasion cost,which no one benefits apart from the arms dealers,and private bankers..

as it's clear,for gaddafi to hold out this long,with the worlds military aircrafts raining bombs on him day and night,that he has the support of most of the country,as the tribes of libya are fighting back,in defense of gaddafi now.

and you may of noticed,the media is starting to fall silent with the alleged humanitarian mission,ever since they murdered his youngest son,and his 3 grandchildren,who had no part in this war on libya for resources,and banking reasons.

this whole libya crisis,is falling to bits,and not going to plan...NATO must be scratching their heads on how to lie/sell/convince the public,that a ground invasion is needed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well, that's what happens when these leaders put their feet in their mouths...

and then their heads up their butts.

Pretzels, anyone?
edit on 9-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

I have to pass on the pretzels as there formations I believe are symbols of the occult, but...I think the war in Libya is far from over and it furthers the hatred in Africa of the evil blue helmets.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
NATO appears to be a wannabe invader
in another BS oil grab.

They will have to go back 'cap-in-hand' to the US
and as they are the experts of invasion and warmongering for help.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
What worries me the most is, Ghadaffi has not made a televised broadcast, no-one has even heard from him since the day his family members were murdered. I hope these bastards have not got to him cos to be totally honest, this man is the only man in the whole world who is standing up to the Elite and not standing down like the rest of them without a fight. In my eyes Ghadaffi is delaying the Elite's agenda of NWO. I hope he can keep it up all the way until the end, we need more Ghadaffis (not the bad type but the one who stands up to lil stupid bullies)

Peace!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Why don't we just cut to the chase and drop money on these countries? It would be a lot less bloody. Probably cheaper in the end too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

I hope this isn't too far off topic, but I think this is relevant to your thread. I have some family in the Canadian military who say that our government has been wanting to show off our new military hardware in a theater other than Afghanistan for quite a while now. Even before the Conservative government here in Canada won the majority vote, they weren't hiding the fact they were pretty much willing to send troops anywhere. There has been lots of chatter among the Canadian troops to prepare for deployment to Libya. I would not be surprised to see American, Canadian, and other allied troops to be there in large quantities (other than the special forces that have been reported) protecting the oil reserves under the disguise of humanitarian aide. I am not expecting you all to take my word for this, but this has been circulating since the beginning of the conflict and is looking more true every day now. I also admit that most people probably chuckle at the thought of the Canadian military, LOL I don't blame you. But it is a Canadian running the NATO operation over there. Most Canadians would be against our troops going there, but Canadians no longer have a say in Canadian affairs anymore

edit on 9-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: spelling

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
OK I see something a bit strange .. Col. Muammar AL Qaddafi hated Usam Bin laden and his AL Qaeda including the Brotherhood a organized group connected to AL Qaeda also the Islamist well I dont know how many didferent pack's there are but these are haters of Muammar AL Qaddafi .. they are the ones trying to get him to step down so what does this mean then it could mean that it will be nothing but a big AL Qaeda country .. and here we are supporting the Brotherhood and the others who want Muammar AL Qaddafi to step down ??? Does this make any sense that we are backing up the wrong rebels ???

new topics

top topics

join