It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbottabad Resident Claims "Man In Home Video Is Not Osama"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Pakistani PM to make statement on bin Laden

Just a thought.........
The leaving behind of a previously unseen "stealth" helicopter, actually helps the Pakistani Gov. with its story that it knew nothing about the raid.

How much harder would this have been for them if there were no wreckage or a previously known model of helicopter.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OK, after watching the BBC video, it's now becoming clear what the motive is behind this ludicrous farce.

Obama's statement that BL must have had support, perhaps even from people in the Pakistani government, is a clear indication of where they intend to take this, and why.

It's looking increasingly like another false flag to justify another illegal invasion of some kind. Perhaps because of the proixmity of Iran?

May the perpetrators of these blatant lies rot in hell.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
OK, after watching the BBC video, it's now becoming clear what the motive is behind this ludicrous farce.

Obama's statement that BL must have had support, perhaps even from people in the Pakistani government, is a clear indication of where they intend to take this, and why.

It's looking increasingly like another false flag to justify another illegal invasion of some kind. Perhaps because of the proixmity of Iran?

May the perpetrators of these blatant lies rot in hell.

But they have to get there first! The trouble is that it is more probable hell will freeze over than that enough Americans will wake up and organize to get the criminals responsible for 9/11 and this latest psy op arrested. When the lie permeates to the very heart of government and the highest levels of the military, democratic voting and legal channels are no longer effective. The deception is just too big and widespread to be handled politically and legally. Especially when most Americans do not even see the elephant standing in their living room!
edit on 9-5-2011 by micpsi because: corrected typo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
What about OBL's daughter and wife? They were residents to no? Are they lying too?

Maybe. We might suspect that if They were pressured, They just might tell lies.

Why would Pakistan govt lie and say that OBL lived there? They have the most to gain by exposing a hoax. They have been painted in the world press as being traitors or at best, incompetent. If this is a hoax, it's their way out.

"Enemies" are enemies when TPTB want enemies. You assume that there isn't any control in Pakistan, hidden deeply, that will help maintain the lie We are being told. Just saying, We don't know ALL the connections, controls or details.

Why would his daughter lie and say she saw him killed?

Why would his wife?

Intimidation?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick

Originally posted by boondock-saint
for one reason is,
they are not bombarded daily
with the mass propaganda
from a lying press manipulated
by TPTB. They have not been
mind programmed that the US
populace has endured.
They get their news from each
other not some political talk head
with an agenda.

This is preposterous! The news in the middle east is some of the most heavily monitored, propaganda-driven news in the world! Each country only releases the news that appears most favorable to itself and casts its disliked neighbor countries in the worst possible light. Much of what happens here is never reported at all.

We get most of our news here from word of mouth ... and it's exactly like playing the "telephone" game with a roomful of kids. You never know how it started, how far you are from the source, or whether it has any truth to it whatsoever. During the protests, the best source of news was from private blogs.

And the news we get from friends in security (probably the most reliable) is completely different from all other sources.

And you know this by............. ? You live in those countries? How would you know how they're media outlets are? Are you just going word of mouth from the MSM? From your friends?...... I just want to know How would you know yourself?

If anything, the USA/UK are the real propaganda-driven outlets of the world! among other countries, So who are you to say what "The news in the middle east is some of the most heavily monitored, propaganda-driven news in the world!", now we are the ones that NEVER report the truth about other countries and are heavily deeply monitored.

Our mainstream media are a joke........... The so called word of mouth is just little girls gossiping and passing information that change through each person that telling it...or just planned to be told without a real source (No, Government Officials doesn't count). Dont get me wrong about Blogs, but NOT all blogs will tell you the truth and put away their agenda's..

So the news from our MSN, Government Officials, "Our friends in security", Some Blogs,etc are all full of BS propaganda and should be taken with a gain of salt like ANY OTHER NEWS FROM ANYWHERE ELSE!, So before you speak about other countries , Look at ours first........ We the ones that set all this up, We truly are the lairs of the world nowadays. The same thing that this country "fought" against are the same thing this country is doing.... No one said it better than JFK! about the Media.. R.I.P. .. I think you should listen to that man and get your knowledge

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infomaster

Stop the vid at 14 seconds. Look at the cords. This man has cable, internet and telephone in his home.

Look at the cable box.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just my two cents worth...

I believe TBTB Photoshopped bin Laden's recently released "home videos", attempting to give the appearance of darker, oilier skin to create a more sinister appearance. After carefully looking at some of the older OBL pics, I'm left to wonder how a man who has supposedly hardly seen the light of day in 5 years would have significantly darker skin than he did when he was always outdoors during the days of fighting the Russians in Afghanistan?

Please don't mistake my point, I personally favor darker tanned skin. But I recall--and a Google search a few minutes ago confirmed--much discussion during the 2008 presidential campaign as to whether the Obama campaign ad producers were "lightening" his complexion and whether the Hillary campaign ads were "darkening" his complexion to pander to stereotypical beliefs about skin tone.

And as for the beard supposedly dyed black, I think that was edited too in an effort to make him seem vain and even goofy. Are we expected to believe that OBL dispatched one of the Khan brothers to the local market for a box of L'Oreal hair dye??? In most cultures, graying hair and beard are considered favorably anyway, representing wisdom.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Isn't it also quite strange that the videos released have no audio? The powers that be supposedly took the audio off the recordings to save us from his "message". Methinks it was to cover their butts, yet again...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
did anyone notice in the 3rd video the OP posted, at about 2:33, there looks to be a picture of a dead obl printed in their local papers? Is that one of the fakes floating around or is that something else?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
did anyone notice in the 3rd video the OP posted, at about 2:33, there looks to be a picture of a dead obl printed in their local papers? Is that one of the fakes floating around or is that something else?

Yeah i noticed it, it was one of the first obl fake photos many news agencies ran it. And the Pakistanis are smart people they can see it's a fake to.
Maybe that's partly the reason of doubt?
I'm still on the fence about this whole obl thing, but something feels wrong.

OnlyLove
edit on 9/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

The science of mapping bin Laden's face: Palm Beach Gardens firm identifies bad guys

When President Obama gave the order for Navy SEALs to infiltrate a compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, he was sure enough - but not certain - that Osama bin Laden was one of its occupants.

A key part of the mission was verifying that the man the SEALs had killed was in fact the world's most wanted terrorist.

The technology and equipment used to map that infamous face and signal a successful mission came from Palm Beach County...

In what was once an ice skating rink, the 6-year-old firm designs and builds some of the most sophisticated biometric technology in the world.
www.palmbeachpost.com...

t's not clear what biometric data the military had. But using software designed by Cross Match, the SEEK can match a person to a simple photograph.

An iris scan alone is 100 times more accurate than fingerprints, Oehler said.

I live very near here and never knew it existed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I find all of this most curious:

The most oppressive regimes with known suppression of freedom of speech are to be believed.

The most open and free democracies are all lying.

Anybody find that odd?

If eveyone here jumping up and down hating their (US/UK/Western) government is so upset why the hell do you live here? Why not emigrate to those countries that are clearly free open honest such as Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, etc etc etc.

Western governments are no saints but JESUS they are fricking way way way way better then the nightmare regimes you believe "speaketh the truth".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Good thread. I liked the guy on the youtube vid who said that the older man in the released tape was his neighbor, the guy that owned "bin Laden's" house. Is the owner still around? It should be easy to interview him and compare him to the picture of the guy watching TV (the tv without a flicker, with channels changing but the schroll on the bottom not changing, and with the cables hanging off the wall and elsewhere with kinks still in the loops just as if new cables were just unwrapped and installed);. Would be a hoot if the "bin Laden" the Seals grabbed was the real owner of the house, the guy in the vid. So, where is that owner now? Why hasn't anyone interviewed him? A pretty large mistake if it is him and not bin Laden. Oops. (and if ye has a minute maybe check out the comedy news stories on the right of the main page on Uncyclopedia - just google Uncy - about the vids)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

a "FAKE" witness?!?!

Its his own daughter!!!! How could she be fake?! And honestly why do you think the photos would prove ANYTHING? Did Obama releasing his birth certificate 'prove' anything? Hell no...those who choose not to believe are continuing NOT to believe......Those that choose to believe Osama is not dead, or was already killed years before, or never existed, or whatever......Will STILL not believe. You could throw the corpse of Osama down in front of them and they'd say its not him!

Seriously what makes you think that a photo is better evidince THAN OSAMA'S OWN DAUGHTER SAYING HE'S BEEN EXECUTED BY THE UNITED STATES ON ARABIC TELIVISION????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join