It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbottabad Resident Claims "Man In Home Video Is Not Osama"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

In a desperate effort to bolster its crumbling official narrative, the White House had released a set of dubious Bin Laden mute “home movies” purportedly seized from his compound during the raid on Sunday night that it claims show Bin Laden on camera in 2010, but the tapes are almost identical to footage released almost four years ago by a notorious Pentagon front group that acts as a conduit for US intelligence by regularly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.read it all Now in latest development according to Abbottabad resident 'Man in Osama video is his Neighbor Akbar Khan who owns the Abbottabad house which U.S calling it Osama house.'

Now in latest development according to Abbottabad resident 'Man in Osama video is his Neighbor Akbar Khan who owns the Abbottabad house which U.S calling it Osama house.'

Source: UFO-Blogger.com

The release of video footage seized from Osama bin Laden's compound in northern Pakistan was part of the continuing effort by the US to convince doubters that the al-Qaeda leader was killed in last Monday's raid.

But people in Abbottabad seem sceptical about the authenticity of the films, as Orla Guerin discovered when she took to the streets of the town where bin Laden was said to have been hiding.

It's just such a shame that the U.S mainstream media can be overrun by so much US Govt. BS and propaganda.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Interesting that they're beginning to speak out about the faked photo.

It is clearly a fake, and everyone has to ask WHY OBL would allow himself to be videotaped in that condition and in such surroundings - WHAT would be the purpose?!

You see, it's that lack of critical thinking, the unwillingness of the sheeple to THINK and ANALYZE that the government so depends on . . . they just release some fake photo and expect the sheeple to buy it.

And they do.

But the thinkers, the theorists do not.

The American gov put this kind of photo out to intentionally give the impression that OBL was old and feeble and living like a bum in a filthy hovel. It is their way of appearing far superior and portraying the "enemy" as far inferior.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 9-5-2011 by infomaster because: Second video added

edit on 9-5-2011 by infomaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Should the people come forward and "Yes I knew it was Osama!" before they get shot in the neck?

No one's going to admin it was him.

aye currumba...

He was the nice poodle man that gave the kids a cookie in the morning.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Pak media questions Osama's video clips released by US too..

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by infomaster

Sounds like Seal Team Six is going to have to mount up for another raid on Osama house...or is that Khan house?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's a sad day when you have to admit that the people in Pakistan seem more intelligent than many of my fellow countrymen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
9/11 and the events which started the war on terror
AND the hunt for OBL and his supposed capture
and death in Abbottabad will soon become
known as the greatest hoax of the 21st Century.

ALL OF IT WAS A LIE !!!!

Orchestrated by the CIA/Mossad and
Funded by taxpayers

Are you getting mad yet ???????????

PLUS: The CIA is under investigation
right now for torture techniques used
within that very hoax.

Are you getting mad yet ?????????

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
It's a sad day when you have to admit that the people in Pakistan seem more intelligent than many of my fellow countrymen.

for one reason is,
they are not bombarded daily
with the mass propaganda
from a lying press manipulated
by TPTB. They have not been
mind programmed that the US
populace has endured.
They get their news from each
other not some political talk head
with an agenda.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

so it's a sad day because people of a different culture seem more intelligent than your culture? take your head out your arse and wake up ,why is that sad? are you racist or something?
are pakistanis meant to be less intelligent than your culture ?
edit on 9-5-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
CNN just showed the video again...

And sticking with the OS.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
who do these guys think they are fooling? they make a video that films the side of a mans face who has a beard and they try and pass it off as bin laden.......they film him watching his self on television to make it look realistic ,omfg these guys are laughable! ,why wouldn't they just film the front of his face instead? i know why because it would show you it's not even bin laden because the whole thing is a hoax,9/11 was an inside job.

it's time to wake up people! the lies WILL be exposed the TRUTH WILL prevail!
edit on 9-5-2011 by AdamJagger1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamJagger1111

I was referring to knowledgeable or wise, not literally intelligent. As the earlier poster pretty much summed up the thoughts I was hoping to encourage in people. That the people of Pakistan see right through the bull# because they aren't brainwashed.

Intelligence can mean a lot of things.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

sorry lol,i misinterpreted your post , please accept my apologies

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
this whole bin laden killed the other day hoax is actualy a good thing because it is starting to make the sheeple question things ,it has started to wake a lot up.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
for one reason is,
they are not bombarded daily
with the mass propaganda
from a lying press manipulated
by TPTB. They have not been
mind programmed that the US
populace has endured.
They get their news from each
other not some political talk head
with an agenda.

This is preposterous! The news in the middle east is some of the most heavily monitored, propaganda-driven news in the world! Each country only releases the news that appears most favorable to itself and casts its disliked neighbor countries in the worst possible light. Much of what happens here is never reported at all.

We get most of our news here from word of mouth ... and it's exactly like playing the "telephone" game with a roomful of kids. You never know how it started, how far you are from the source, or whether it has any truth to it whatsoever. During the protests, the best source of news was from private blogs.

And the news we get from friends in security (probably the most reliable) is completely different from all other sources.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
What about OBL's daughter and wife? They were residents to no? Are they lying too?

Why would Pakistan govt lie and say that OBL lived there? They have the most to gain by exposing a hoax. They have been painted in the world press as being traitors or at best, incompetent. If this is a hoax, it's their way out.

Why would his daughter lie and say she saw him killed?

Why would his wife?

These two are his most loyal followers, his family(or part of it at least)

I used to think he was killed years ago. There's a pretty convincing argument that I was hoodwinked by the conspiracy community here for years. I even argued with friends and family that he was dead and being usedvas nothing more than a reason to stay at war.

Boy was I wrong.

Given my position, what purpose would it serve to show faked video? They had to know that the small community of conspiracy buffs would call it fake, like they do every picture that is released. Doesn't make any sense. Even if the OP is right, and the videos are fake, what possible motive would there be to fake them? All the people that make money off of conspiracy buffs, like AJ and the shills he has on his show, will immediately turn it into fodder for their cattle. Most others will pay little attention.

And don't get me started with the MSM. They consistently come up with headlines designed to suck you into a reality that most likely doesn't exist. All for that basic human need, money. (another false reality we all subscribe to)

Time to pay attention to more important topics that are real, like the economy (head in hands) what a mess!

edit on 9-5-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamJagger1111
this whole bin laden killed the other day hoax is actualy a good thing because it is starting to make the sheeple question things ,it has started to wake a lot up.

True, however, my wife is not one of them. She annoys the hell out of me with her blind faith in our government. I tried explaining to her that the man in the video was not OBL and she damn near crucified me for it.

She told me everything I read about OBL and Obama's BC being fake is a damn lie. I, of course, laughed hysterically, which only inflamed her. She said, and I quote, "All that sh*t you read on the Drudge Report and all those conspiracy nuts you talk to on ATS has warped your thinking."

I wonder how much I could get for her on ebay?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
CNN just showed the video again...
And sticking with the OS.

no wonder their ratings have dropped
by double digits.

Eventually, nobody will believe them and stop
watching. If nobody watches, their advertisers
abandon them. Eventually, bankruptcy.
Off the air citing no credibility.

Eventually one day we can get back to
real investigative journalism no funded
nor directed by TPTB.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The only way for this to truely unravel is for the Pakistan government to categorically state that the US administration has been lying.

Why havent they done so?

Well one reason could be that the level of aide for 2012 that is proposed to be heading to Pakistan from the USA coffers is $3 billion.

Maybe there is a frenetic deal/negotiations being trashed out behind closed doors? Considering the aggressive tone of recent statements by both countries I suggest the behind closed doors discussions arn't going to well...

Come on Pakistan - tell us what you know

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join