It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US superpower status will be diminshed - US mind control is not sane anymore !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I have just opened a blog on my new website My website and hence forth I will be posting here as well as on my website so if you guys are interested keep a tab on both of them.

My website is still under development and it will take some time.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I will be posting a message for my new Hindustani people on my website tomorrow or day after and hope that it will help....

For all those who think this is false....god help you...any discrediting attempts....I care less....

Some more territory gained by India....map is uploaded....again an approximation upto 94 %

edit on 10/16/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

edit on 10/16/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I apologise to all of you, there seem to be some technical issues with my website, which will be sorted out soon, meanwhile, the borders of India were extended till the Uzbek border yesterday.....let me put up the map soon....

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Nothing has changed since my last post.....and I request you all to wait for my website (in 3 - 4 days )
2nd line !

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
reply to post by kaleshchand

They are mind controlled by the Chinese now, therefore they believe that the Chinese are the new superpower.
Second line

The Chinese giovt does not have mind control ability nor will they develop anything similar to mind control...they dont have the knowledge to do that

???? Oh my! That was very amusing. They have very advanced black operations.

Not just China either. Phillipines is big. But thats because a lot of countries become fasicst or communist or under bullies control, in remote areas, so we don't know what really is going on under the scenes and how, UNIFIED IT IS, with the same players.. Cuba and the Phillipines very much black op. Though there are camps and sides they still operate very much like One Country already.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My website is active again and I have added a 'My Blog' Section where users can post comments and I will try to reply to as many as I can !

edit on 10/21/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

edit on 10/21/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My website is now active and you all can view it and comment there on my blog. I have also uploaded the maps of the new frontiers and also some other content

One thing I have decided is that there wont be any c****p on my website, and you guys know since 2004, there will be only truth on the website and no nonsense of any sort.

This is to ensure that your faith in mind control remains steadfast and everyone knows and feels relieved that we know where this is coming from

My website

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Read my stuff about the US elections and UFOs from my website

I have also put up some other interesting articles and maps

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I have put up some stuff about the 1955 microwave incident on my website and also check out this my only other website www.sovietmindcontrol.com and the latest map is up on my website

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Check out my website for an explanation of what is happening in your bodies, although most of you need no explanation as you all are already aware of it. Check it in a few hours.

saurabhsardesai.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny

Because the USA has never been a major power on the global stage at all - it has always jsut played its part as it was told to do, and it will be discarded just like the USSR,

The US has a CONVENTIONAL computer..

The real controllers have a QUANTUM computer.....and I am experiencing it first hand for the last 10 years...and it is faster than human brain processing....believe me....

edit on 8/23/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is nothing like a quantum computer invented yet...but I know better.... The US does not have a quantum computer, nor will it ever have one....maybe 500 years down the line....we may have something similar to it....but we have to master teleportation first..... Refer to my other posts in other threads and see what I have to say about this.....

Your words contradict each other in every forum.....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Your words contradict each other in every forum.....

It is a slow revelation that I did, as far as soviet mind control is concerned, and hence the sometimes, before certain things are revealed, certain other things cannot be revealed.
edit on 11/20/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join