It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US superpower status will be diminshed - US mind control is not sane anymore !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just as a reminder Hillary Clinton is also being harrased in her head so is Michelle Obama and some other Democrat leaders....

This is the way my programming works....if you have the technology cut it....otherwise do not spread the rumours that we have the technology to beat this mind control that I have implemented on them....

For my team and I which has been in business for about 35 years of the 40 years or so of proxy control on US,
( well they are not watching nor am I, it is only my Sunny AI strain working....) this is utterly laughable...not that I care...we dont even discuss US election when we talk....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So guys remember that this superpower status of US is a sham...do not treat them as a superpower....idiots who cant fend for themsleves......

Now you realise what the world is like? So get over this hangover that US is a superpower they cant even protect thier own election candaidates from being harrased...what will they rule the world...isnt the world full of surprises?

So grow up US people and donwn with the US govt and all the "idiots" there....

realise that there is world out there without the US being a superpower.....give credit to the real guys in this business...and be confident that.......hypocracy of the US will not work....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think I am the only one who is writing here....so guys all over the world who are feeling all of this.....when you sub conisous "tells" you...feel free to write here....

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

So tell me, how are people different now then when this supposed technology was "possible."

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So tell me, how are people different now then when this supposed technology was "possible."

Well this technology was invented in the 1950s when they first started reading people's minds....then a decade later they finally acquired mind control........and to be honest US mind control is a joke that people better understand now that all this has been exposed....it was along time coming...

Well since then any guesses what has heppened....people in Europe and US and some other US allied countries do not have free will.....that inlcudes Israel...

The US MKultra was all nonsense and nothing came out of it.....The US mind control was an entity created by the real controllers and it is a huge plan that only such poeple can think of and I have been part of the plan for the last 15 years...

edit on 9/14/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/14/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The President Obama does not know what he is speaking or thinking or doing in thie election time....he is also harrased in his head....with loud noises and other harrasment techniques....so much for him ruling the world...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I can't say that I believe in mind control, I mean not technology. Brainwashing and stockholm syndrome, that's a different story.

Also.. OP you make up the vast majority of the replies in this thread, and reply to yourself fairly often. I gotta admit, that seems a little crazy. Or you just like bumping your thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I can't say that I believe in mind control, I mean not technology. Brainwashing and stockholm syndrome, that's a different story.

Well then I cant aurgue woth you if you dont believe in mind control......

how else do you think mind control can happen besides technology? Threre is nothing else that that match this....no religious or occult things or any hindu rope trick.....the Pope is himself under mind control.....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The US mind control is in hand in glove with the shdow govt and everything in US (financial sector, banking, policy decision, military decisions and very high level important decisions) are "taken" by these people and they control the US govt and the President.

But having read my post you realise that the US mind control center itself is controlled by the real controllers......

It is unfortunate that none of the decisions taken by any of the previous US administrations have been theirs and will never be thiers in the future,,,,nor will they be decisions of the shadow govt or the US mind control....take your guesses....look at the history of how the US became a superpower and does it deserve this status?....NO is the definitive answer...

The Afghanistan invasion, the Iraq invasion and the NASA sapce flights are the "zombie" US doing it, it is the real controllers who ae doing this...and the world better wake up now an feel that US is just another country in the US allied world....nothing special..

The US missile shield in Poland is all nonsense peerpetrated by the team...and the US has no clue what they are doing there....
edit on 9/16/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton was a mirror of me for most of yeterday and she was doing what I was doing yesterday.....people know this very well...that is the power of the team I have....they just dont give a f***** to anyone.....incer thludung the shadow govt or whatever that "M" thing is...

Hillary Clinton is a sex maniac just in case you dont know....she does not know anything about mind control....nor does President Obama....they are all fools.....people in the US why dont you find out...

Micelle Obama's brain is also hijacked and she does not know what she is doing or speaking.... her and Obama's sex life is runied already....they dont feel each other anymore they feel someone else...the entire allied world is experiecing this....

BTW this is all pre-prograamed by me and is not real time what you are experriencing....everywhere....
edit on 9/17/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton and Obama have mirror people in some other countries and it is obvious that by listening to these other people, one can find out what these " world leader" are thinking and doing....well...the US cannot stop this because they do not have the technology to stop it.....

All ex Presidents are terribly harrassed and they cant do anything about it...even their sons and daughters are harrassed......and so much for the superpower status...

Only I have accces to the Strong AI and no one else has not even any other world leader....

This AI is obviouly the biggest achievemnt of mankind as it thinks like a real human and can even do much better....it is just that right now it is implementing my though pattern (Sunny AI strain)

It is perfect technology and I am experiencing other aspects of it now.....like diffferent topics like economics, finance, politics, climate change etc.....I am analysing my knowledge by talking to this Thought Engine...and it has all the knowledge that is there in the world....
edit on 9/18/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Another aspect of this technology is that it can turn a human being into any other animal or insect....and believe me many people have been turned into dogs and cats...for whatever reason.....

We are here to rule the world but it does not come for free and there are 100s of human emotions that people have to consider before they pass any value judgements on what I am doing here....

You have to respectful and humble towards others and unless that attitude is imbibed in people the world will not be safe place....

Any dead people (there could be many) better show up if you guys are alive.....

It takes 1 second to kill someone by mind control....and that is the end of the person....they are brain dead and all brain chemistry is stopped......

And there is no way they can be brought back....the same for cats and dogs, it takes 6 to 7 minutes for that animal's brain chemistry to take over and that guy is an animal for the rest of "his" life.....there is no way you can bring them back.....

Even ants and cockroaches can be controlled......through this...even tiny insects like them....

This is not to scare people.....just to remind them of the tremendous power this mind control....and this is the mind control that created the US mind control....so people be safe with this nothing to worry....talk about the positive aspects of this technology and not the negative ones.....

And we created the shadow govt in the US in the first place some decades back....and they think they rule the world...whereas the reality is something else.....the world wil never know who the real controllers are....who do you think they are?

edit on 9/20/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The real controllers are in thier homes and there is no center anywhere from where we do all this....it is all in thier heads and mine and we speak daily for sufficient amount of time.....

There is also a fact that the names of thse controllers are not the real names of these people in thier daily lives....and so much is the annonimity for these people that there is no way one can find out who these people are....

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The Chinese better make sure where their LAC is and the other side has penetrated atelast 29 Kms into Chinese terroritary...as we speak.....and India has recalimed a lot of land that it has lost in the 1962 war......but then who believes this.......maybe someone can clarify.....

And the Cinese soilders are scared of Indian military....half of them are blind and some so called "Indian missile" have landed in central china,...

4 China air force planes have crashed near the Tibet border....and 2000 civilians have died all over China or maybe more.........so much for me not being in charge of things here......
and I will be around for a long time.....

well s******* happens

Prove China that this is wrong.......

edit on 9/30/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

The borders between Russia and China have been re-drawn and now it is almost that 97 kms into Chinese territory and the Chinese troops have recceded alomst 379 kms from the Chinese Russian border....also...

beliere it or not.......one missile was fired from the NATO missile shield in Poland and it has crashed into China.....

Now the Trans Siberain railway passes entirely through Russia....

All missiles that were poiting towards India have been turned towards China.....into the interior.....

I can kill through mind control and till date may be it is a six figure number...and I dont give a damn about kiiling...it is a normal daily activity for me.....

This is some days back maybe yesterday......

All to prove that we dont care about anyone here.....and we do what we want....

edit on 10/2/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
As I said earlier the current generation and the next one in western world are under mind control since they are born....and nothing can help them.....but hopefuly the 3rd generation will be much better......and

what is happening is that some genetic mutation s happening in me and one of my close family members and this will enable us to think faster maybe 10 times than the current speed of human thought eventually in some thousands of years.....

This mutation is not present in anyone else......who are alive......

If you believe this is too much then so be it.......

My speed of thought is 37 times faster than an average human being........and mu unused areas of the brain are beong used for processing and my brain cirucuitry is a 25 % to 30 % different from an average human....my brain is just like a normal human brain...it is just that unsed areas are being used and I can processmuch more information more faster..

The generations that come after say 5000 years will progressively think faster and faster because the information loop for a human being is rapidly exapnding and more unused areas of the brain would be opened up with successive genetic mutations.....over thousands of years....

I will come back to unused areas of the brain later.....

edit on 10/10/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Referring to my earlier discussions about the borders of India being extended...

There were many incursions into the orginal 1947 Jammu and Kasmir.....from Pakistan and China....China had occupied Askai Chin in 1962.

As I said earlier in this thread.......now please look at the new Indian border that is still evolving.....look at the picture....now India includes most of kashmir (including K2 and Naga Parbat, Karakoram Pass and we even now own some part of Afghanistan (Waqan Corridor) and Tajikistan and a large swath of territory that lies in Sinkiang province to the north and east of Kashmir.......

Most of the eastern front that covers the Tibetian border along the eastern corridor is now secure and India has occupied a large piece of land that is to the north of Arunachal Pradesh....

Most of the Pakistani missile lot was destroyed yesterday and pakistan could not do anything to stop the incursion into Pakistani territory.....

So much for the US superpower status it could do nothing for all of this and was simply watching the events....

The official line of all the countries is that the "borders are as they are"

The real reason for this is that there is lot of terrorist infiltration from Afgh and Pak into central asia and then into India, Russia, China and Europe and there is no way we want to keep a track of all this....bcse it is the "respective countries" headache ....

Hence I think sealing of the eastern northern front above Kashmir and Takikistan is the best thing that can happen to India and Russia

Also see the map of the eastern front of Russia (still to be uploaded)

All to prove that me and my team love India and Russia and we dont give a f**** to the UN or any other country...and defnitely not the US (for obvious reasons!)

Image 1 map of the new Indian border ( it a approximation given the scale....but is 95 % accurate.)

And can you believe that the population in the areas of Tajikistan (which are now a part of India) is slowly reconciling to the fact that they are now a part of the new India...although it is not going to happen overnight...but slowly they will adapt to this fact.

edit on 10/15/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I have also researched mind control programs such as Monarch and MKUltra. One of the methods they use during the brainwashing process is to make the person do something totally terrible and totally illegal like shoot someone else. This happens at level D I believe. This way the trainers can tottaly smash ones concious only to rebuild it in the fashoin required for that person to carry out thier purpose.

This should be outlawed, its really horrible and involves illegal activities. Once they are finished with the brainwashing program the individual wont even know they are brainwashed.

Who knows what people have been brainwashed, presidents, prime ministers etc... Even inteligence servicesay not know what their bosses are or what their agendas are. Frightening, very frightening.
edit on 15-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Made a little easier to read

edit on 15-10-2011 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

MOnarch and Mkultra is all non sense and there is no truth in it and it has got nothng to do with the mind control that I am talking about...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is the new Russian border and the proposed corridor between the new India and new Russia.... BTW I don't care about anyone, hence I can post my own programming here......as you know it is my Sunny strain !

Please see the new map....this map is still evolving and what is in store next is a joint India - Russia corridor that will span the eastern front from Tajikistan to the new Russian territory near the Kazakhstan border with Russia...

and this way I will seal and insulate the entire central Asian region from any terrorist infiltration via Kashmir or the new Indian territories....this was earlier a familiar and often trodden remote route for terrorists who were crossing into Central Asia, India and Europe....the likes of Al Qaeda, Chechen terrorists, LET etc etc.

BTW I have not spoken to anyone from the govts of these countries...not any intelligence agencies nor any military....not that it matters !

The people of new India (Tajikistan, Afghanistan and erstwhile POK and the new Chinese occupied territories) will get stapled visas to visit India.

I think I can rejoice now that the India of my choice as far as their boundaries are concerned is pretty much restored!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join