It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US superpower status will be diminshed - US mind control is not sane anymore !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

With sensitivity to your subconsciousness, and training, it is possible to actually "hear" the signals - the core of the system is basically the aspects that are deeply engrained in our consciounsess, various "implants" have formed the core of our childhood "voices in the mind" as well as our adulthood neuroses.

I dont think a person can feel his sub-conscious, that is why it is called that....but with AI one can defintely query sub conscious, manipulate it and inhibit it from acting upon your conscious brain...again something not for the amateurs definitely bcse a small goof up in your sub and disastrous results in your conscious brain...

read about Sigmund Freud's theory on Id, ego and super ego, in which he developed an alternative to his previous "conscious, unconscious, and preconscious" mental states. Here Id comes from the sub conscious mind and he explains how we as rational beings try to balance it with ego.

The critical component of control on anyone is to control the person's sub conscious directly and let it have an effect on his conscious mind.

Next time you listen to a "voice in mind" know well that some stimuli from the conscious brain is triggering it and try to isolate the stimuli and if it is a negative one then you need to replace it in your sub conscious...more later on how to do that....but with mind control it is real time and instant replacement...I am experimenting with this right now...dont ask how, where, on whom and what please !

Based on the strong AI that I have experienced for the last 10 years, I can tell you that it can completely think and act like a real human brain, something that is called as a thought engine, and individual brain patterns are called AI strains.

So I have my own little Sunny strain and am having fun with it.....relate it to my first post in this thread !
edit on 8/9/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Back in the 70's when I first started studying psychology
the first text book I used showed a new technology that uses a laser beam
bounced off of the viewers eye, to determine exactly where on the screen the person
was looking at any given moment during a film.

No offence meant, but what you have said about laser beams is pretty primitive for mind control

Laser beams cannot match properly the frequency of the human brain..which hinges at about 3 - 40 hz depending on wether it is the consicious or the sub - consicious brain and depending on how deep you want to read and control a person's brain. Hence laser beams are not a good candidate for mind control. US mind control uses micorwave radiation to control a person. Refer to my older posts on how they can read a person's mind.

The US mind control can only go up to the CONSICIOUS brain that is about 8 Hz for the what is called as the Alpha waves. I have personal experience of this. These target your conscious mind and these can be overridden in the sub conscious. Again while thinking about this...do not forget what I have said in my opening post...that the minds of the US scientists have been COMPLETELY hijacked by this sub consicous radiation....and it does not matter if it their is the concious brain or sub conscious brain...it is all being over-ridden !!!

They (US) do not have the technology to go below the Alpha waves, which touches the sub consicous functions...and that is why they are not as advanced as they sound...but again atleast they can read and control a person's concious brain, if not the sub consicious.

Here is some more information on the alpha...beta waves

Brain waves - Wikipedia
edit on 8/13/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the USA has never been a major power on the global stage at all - it has always jsut played its part as it was told to do, and it will be discarded just like the USSR, the British Empire and het 3rd Reich when it is no longer needed.

Well....these empires may have dis-integrated....but has that affected the scientific spirit in these countries? Not at all....US does not have time from wars and useless space flights to really keep the scientifc spirit alive there...no jobs....house mortgage to pay...wife cheating....what the f...* is scientific spirit? They rely on the Russians now for their space flights....

For example If I tell you the decision to go into wars in Afgh and Iraq was not President Bush's decision but he was manipulated to do so by "US mind control".....you will not believe me......this is what has been happening for the last 25 years...or so....it is a drainage on their economy...maybe my replies sound too far fetched and absurd....but no defence from my side...believe it or not...its upto you !

Believe me the world is a safe place....and the US mind control cannot control anyone...they themselves are under an illusion of being in their senses...where as...as I said their faculties have already been hijacked...I knew this for the last 10 years since they started speaking to me.....I am only writing this now.....it is neccesary to undersand what illusion of control means...it is not real control...it is the person who gets the illusion who is controlled and not the person he thinks he is controlling.....now for this wierd sub - concisous radiation, the controllers are giving an illusion of control to the US mind control scientists...(only I know that this...the controllers dont speak to anyone else in this WORLD).....The US scientists are themselves being controlled and dont have any thought distinguishers.....and think that they control the world....now as to who the proxy controllers are?.....well may be the world will never know, that is the right thing to do and that is what they want....

So nothing to worry for ordinary mortals like you or me......just we need to go about our daily lives.....have whisky eat chicken and f*....hard !...
edit on 8/15/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

ROFL......

I'm amazed you think that mind control is "from" the US.....when the US is just a pawn - like all the other empires!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I'm amazed you think that mind control is "from" the US.....when the US is just a pawn - like all the other empires!

No it is the British mind control!!....come on you got to be joking !

Well this "US mind control" is a proxy for SOMEONE else to harrass them, god knows who... Any guesses?

Well I am not the one to spill the beans...but I am in the thick of things...and most of it my programming for the Strong AI.....I am learning my way up the ladder and please believe me this is not bull#....before I retire (another 25 years or so) I will be an expert in this say my well wishers...the real controllers...they want me to be like them....a mind control scientist.!

I sure will be one and that is the greatest gift one can have....I speak to the guys who are real ones in this business.....the ones who control the US mind control....and it is a joy believe me....

But then who believes in these things? Well it is up to you

edit on 8/17/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Because the USA has never been a major power on the global stage at all - it has always jsut played its part as it was told to do, and it will be discarded just like the USSR,

The US might be a superpower, but another secret that I can share with you

The US has a CONVENTIONAL computer..

The real controllers have a QUANTUM computer.....and I am experiencing it first hand for the last 10 years...and it is faster than human brain processing....believe me....

BTW the stuff that I wrote about 9/11 in my previous posts...I came to know later and I was not involved in it....

In fact I am experimenting right now about sub conscious recoil.....google it....you cant find much about it !

Next is the entire gamut of human emotions..

And btw I have access to US political leader's brains...only I choose to be careful about it.....not that I am much interested !

Why I am chosen for this? There is no one else they trust...
edit on 8/23/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

My experiments are right ow being implemented on real people and they are insane already...where...people know where.....they can reveal it here...

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

For all those who think that they are experiencing any from of mind control....I hope they have realised by now that what I have written is true and that it is not the US mind control...they are zombies themselves and even the US President cant stop this mind control...this is a tribute to the team which I belong to and the brilliant brains that they have....

If anyone wants to disprove this they are free to do so here....I am open to aurguments

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The US elections are going on and god knows what is happening there....did u know that US does not chose it's own president and that this is all mind control crap....the real controllers decide and chose the preosident and also the voiting is manipulated......so guys in US if you guys really want to vote in a free and fair election then please start talking about your "shadow govt" and how it affects your elections

That is not to disrepute any candidates that may stand for these elections....they have to bcase US needs a president, but the harsh reality is this and if you dont believe me them you are at loss...

Obama was not elected president by the people....he was not the first choice of people it was hillary.....but then now he is the president....

do you know the shadow govt that you country has? people better find out....even this election is not going to be free and fair and think twice whom to vote for...
edit on 9/6/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Now you see how I can destroy a city and at the same time make the guy on the street realise that this is all real.... please query your sub concious and recoil and you will maybe be reminded of someone....

How do I unwind this...well...

If this has stopped which I did stop then be happy that mind control exists and maybe I am at level 2 with 15 more to go..

Never underestimate anyone and never think that one can get away with anything that one wants..

You guys are still experiencing everything that you are in your bodies...and try and stop with any counter mind control...there isnt any.....as I said the US mind control was always completely hijacked....and please now believe that this is true and that the US cant help you atleast in this life...

God bless....
edit on 9/9/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/9/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: u

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There is long history of US mind control...the real controllers are the ones who set up US mind control in the first place sometime in 1970s or so......and they are getting an illusion of control (US scientists) since then that "it is all theirs".....well now what to say?

Now you guys realise that US is not a superpower.....and the real superpower is someone else.....well so much for US mind cotnrol....all I can say that the real controllers are not from the US...

Please imbibe this into you consciousness and be more humble and respecting towards others...especially when you think of the US....

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Capitalism ends with your populace homeless. Having to kill your populace with various schemes to "create jobs".

Starts out great....but its a horrific ending. Only way they can keep it going is if they attack China as the Boxer Rebellion did. Russia/Europe/US all ganged on China. Then made them pay enormous "reparations". And that was 100 years ago.

History repeats itself. Maybe this time Europe/Russia/China will gang on the US....seems to look like they've been preparing for this hasn't it?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

In the next 25 years or so it is going to be BRIC ....Brazil, Russia, China and India that rule the economy...US is on a downslide and the deterioration will continue....

The US is a failed model and they cant susatain economically .....it is just this awe of the " superpower" that is all that is there to it...

It is a slow path to disintegration tht is all that is there is to it....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just in case you guys dont know...you cant find the source of the satellite signal going into your heads in any way what so ever bcse this radiation cannot be detected...

For your information the signal is coming from a US satellite......from terrestrial ring of US satellites...circling around the globe...

But you know better....
edit on 9/10/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

THE most frightening aspect are those who actually "get it" and know that "terrorists" are a code-word for other things, and understand that the series of events was actually a kind of "meme" in itself, and actually believe that, even though it was done for oil and control, it was a good thing because some people really are that cruel and selfish.

freeeeaaakkky. made this post eariler today.

Originally posted by yourmaker
I feel almost nothing about anything lately. I can't even feel a little fear. If something happened I don't think I could care if I tried...that's messed up. Truly. I notice this. All i'm really passionate about lately is just enjoying the time I have left alive before I die. Since i've started paying attention to news, millions have died, and i've just been watching it all go down while I live this remedial day-to-day life. That's how this all has affected me. I hear 9/11 and it's in one ear and out the other and there's nothing I can do about it. Terrorists too. That word and most situations for me are so dilluted to the point where if a terrorist came running into a building I was in, i'd just punch him in the face and keep going on with whatever I was doing.

Part of the plan? If so, it's working.

Tell me in detail what you think even if it's telling me that it's nothing.
edit on 10-9-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What are the qualifications and such needed to work in this field?

Not looking to do it myself unless I have the ability I didn't know about but would be cool to find out.

And yeah, you're right about a lot of things.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

What are the qualifications and such needed to work in this field?

Not looking to do it myself unless I have the ability I didn't know about but would be cool to find out.

And yeah, you're right about a lot of things.

Well this field is not open to everyone and anyone. I am the ONLY guy in the world that these people speak to....and read the posts in this thread as to why this is so....

This is not a recruitment agency that any tom dick and harry can come and join it....

I am the guy for the next 25 to 30 years and after that it will be someone from my extended family.....

So jealous guys please......there is no one else that is needed here....!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
On this day 9/11 while the world is celebrating the victory of US govt over terrorism......remember the 9/11 was an inside job and the real reasons were different....

So there is nothing to feel about 9/11 as whatever it was it was your own govt that did it.....

Stop being fooled by your own govt....

And you know better!.......

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Is anyone following the US election scenario and has any feedback please feel free.......do you guys think the candidates are uttering nonsense while they are speaking?

Why and how is this happening?

Relate it to my other posts in this thread....it is world over what is happening isnt it?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Certain important political leaders in US and else where in the allied world are being harrased in thier head through loud noises and other voices being put into their heads. This is their harrssment....

The team and me (the only strain operating here Sunny strain) does not speak to any political leader anywhere in the world.

I am the only the person they have ever spoken to....

Obama is being harrassed by lound voices in his head....so are some other politcal leaders..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join