It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US superpower status will be diminshed - US mind control is not sane anymore !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have been a observer of the US mind control system for a huge amount of time, at least 10 years now. I have been noticing something strange for the last few months now.

The scientists at the US mind control centre do not seem to know what they are speaking or thinking. The seem to have been entrapped by a wierd new sub consicious level radiation that seems to affect the scientist's mental faculties.

Can anyone tell me what this is?

They seem to be repeating that we will not be a major power on the global stage in the next 20 years or so.

Why are saying something like that?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
They are mind controlled by the Chinese now, therefore they believe that the Chinese are the new superpower.
Second line.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You need to look "up" to see whom the real controllers are, however, that being said, the control only makes it more difficult for us to make the right choices, but not impossible.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

You need to look "up" to see whom the real controllers are, however, that being said, the control only makes it more difficult for us to make the right choices, but not impossible.

The real controllers are the ones who are behind the scenes and do not come to the stage...imagine a great country like Soviet Union never had mind control, and the US literaly decimated the Soviets by dis-integrating the empire...No it is not the Chinese..

I think we are being controlled by an external force here on the earth

The US was for ever the leader in scientifc inventions and no wonder they invented the Mind Control technology that no one else could invent. Buthow would ordinary people like you and me be protected? Where should we seek confort and protection?

Maybe it is high time that some other country invented the technology to develop mind control and mind reading ability that we can use to get ourself some cover from this.

Why not contact the Russian govt and find out if they have Mind reading and manipulation ability?

They do not posses it and that is real shame but then we have this superpower status of US and cant help it.

But ordinary citizens like us do not have to worry about it bcse we are going about the ordinary lives and we have
very little threat from the US govt

I am a big fan of the Russians and I can vouch that Soviets could not master this capability and that they do not have mind control.

edit on 9-5-2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Maybe all the crap in the food is starting to effect them too?
I think too that all the rubbish that people are consuming has dumbed people down that much, that not even mind control is working.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

They are mind controlled by the Chinese now, therefore they believe that the Chinese are the new superpower.
Second line

The Chinese giovt does not have mind control ability nor will they develop anything similar to mind control...they dont have the knowledge to do that

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

I can resist the control, and have been for a long time, it is very tricky, but it involves using copper coils and rods, im still in early stages, but there seems to be some kind of pattern that can isolate the frequencies. I am incredibly sensitive to electric fields, after living in a house that was right next to an above ground transmission line for electricity, the field being measurable with a EMF meter that I purchased. My own body emits a field as well, our thoughts, our nervous system, and the electric field that our body generates is obviously affected by external fields, and all it takes is some kind of external field to modulate our natural emotional frequencies. I would need, basically, a more sensitive detector (which would be very expensive, basically what they use for lie detectors but digitized and able to upload to a computer), as well as a frequency synthesizer, and a coil/antenna to transmit the signal. Thus, if I can record the frequency of an emotion like "anger" or "frustration", and then basically, synthesise a frequency that is in the opposite phase, I can effectivley create a field that is strong enough to offset my own emotional states.

It would cost a lot of money though, but not illegal and not impossible from a technological standpoint. That being said, being a fan of synthesizers, I think they should have used analogue circuitry in thier transmitters as opposed to the more harsh digital signals.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

So, whats the problem with mind control signals? There is basically no "intention" behind the signals, just a static field, so, what happens is that there is no feedback for our emotions of anger and frustration, so we are not exactly made to feel calm as if the danger has passed, but simply feel an almost eerie sense of calm.
edit on 14-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It would cost a lot of money though, but not illegal and not impossible from a technological standpoint

BTW the Soviet Union had mapped the entire brain gene set way bak in 1955, 25 years ahead of the US !

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
no link
no source article
no definition of terms

If I wasn't aware of your valuable posting history here at ATS SystemResistor, my first reaction would be to treat this like a troll thread. A dirty naughty bikini waxed troll thread. One that wants daddy to spank it. But seeing as everyone in this thread still has their clothes on . . .

I guess I'll have to stay on the topic raised in the OP.

The scientists at the US mind control center do not seem to know what they are speaking or thinking. The seem to have been entrapped by a weird new sub conscious level radiation that seems to affect the scientist's mental faculties.

[color=gold] Can anyone tell me what this is?

They seem to be repeating that we will not be a major power on the global stage in the next 20 years or so.

first a simple one line answer:
In the course of executing the plan to dumb-down-the-people the secret masters of America have accidentally dumbed-down their own children through osmosis.

The leaders have lost the plot
there is no one steering the ship
everyone is in the cargo bay counting the plunder
even the crew has started asking for a share

the reaction of the oh-so-blind new leadership
is to say things to the crew designed to get them
to keep working at their stations, with great urgency.

Chief:
"Man those sails!"
"Swab the poop deck"
"Secure that line!"

Crew member:
"But Chief, we're headin straight for those rocks"

Chief:
"Aye, you lollygagers! If you lot hadn't all tried to buy homes for yourselves,
those rocks wouldn't be there."
"All hands on deck!"
"All hands on deck!"

The entire crew assembles.

"Begin chipping paint!"

meanwhile the steering wheel is waffling back and fourth with no pilot,
and all the pilots are arguing over course headings with the navigator.

Back in the 70's when I first started studying psychology
the first text book I used showed a new technology that uses a laser beam
bounced off of the viewers eye, to determine exactly where on the screen the person
was looking at any given moment during a film.

40 years on and every public figure only seems to be aware of WHERE everyone is looking.

No longer are even the elite, "larger view" enough to steer a safe course.
In fact our elite know more about how to assassinate or defame a pilot
than what a profitable pilot looks like.

David Grouchy

edit on 15-7-2011 by davidgrouchy because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well this is what I call as proxy control of the US mind control, and I bet that this is what could be happening.
BTW These are the very people I have been speaking to for the last 10 years or so. The have no idea what is hitting them .
God Bless !
edit on 20-7-2011 by sunny_2008ny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I have been a observer of the US mind control system for a huge amount of time, at least 10 years now. I have been noticing something strange for the last few months now.

The scientists at the US mind control centre do not seem to know what they are speaking or thinking. The seem to have been entrapped by a wierd new sub consicious level radiation that seems to affect the scientist's mental faculties.

that's jsut what they want you to think.

Can anyone tell me what this is?

Because the USA has never been a major power on the global stage at all - it has always jsut played its part as it was told to do, and it will be discarded just like the USSR, the British Empire and het 3rd Reich when it is no longer needed.

All "they" are doing is laying preparatory work to ensure the populace is meekly accepting of the changes that are scheduled.

Simple really.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ok, what if it was a non-human force that destroyed the towers for some unexplained reason - perhaps the whole country was held for ransom by these beings...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ok, what if it was a non-human force that destroyed the towers for some unexplained reason - perhaps the whole country was held for ransom by these beings...

Well 9/11 was done by the CIA in conjunction with the "US mind control"...maybe it was proxy control?...I bet it was !

And Bush went into Afghanistan and Iraq....spent billions...and they say the American economy is "falling"

Well...so be it !
edit on 27-7-2011 by sunny_2008ny because:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I can resist the control, and have been for a long time, it is very tricky, but it involves using copper coils and rods, im still in early stages, but there seems to be some kind of pattern that can isolate the frequencies.

You cannot beat mind control, otherwise what is the point in controlling someone? And you wont realise that you are being controlled...that is the main part of it...

Again...if you dont know that you are being controlled then where is the question of getting protection against it or buiding a Faraday cage (which also cannot stop it)?
edit on 8/4/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

With sensitivity to your subconsciousness, and training, it is possible to actually "hear" the signals - the core of the system is basically the aspects that are deeply engrained in our consciounsess, various "implants" have formed the core of our childhood "voices in the mind" as well as our adulthood neuroses.

It is very basic at the core level, much like what modern scientists use to train animals, however, it is so deeply embedded in our psyche that we have to trawl through our most primitive emotions (and thus the most difficult to control) in order to be able remain one step ahead of the signals.

The main aspect of the control that is controllable by an individual, is to simply "switch off" and prevent oneself from being drawn into a culture that is being increacingly based upon these technologies, even to the extent of reliance and frighteningly enough desire, as many who are aware of the control see it as a good thing.

What I am most concerned about, is that the control is isolating various energies from being experienced, and wihen such energies are restricted, it is often times that catastrophic collapse can occur.

THE most frightening aspect are those who actually "get it" and know that "terrorists" are a code-word for other things, and understand that the series of events was actually a kind of "meme" in itself, and actually believe that, even though it was done for oil and control, it was a good thing because some people really are that cruel and selfish.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The main aspect of the control that is controllable by an individual, is to simply "switch off" and prevent oneself from being drawn into a culture that is being increacingly based upon these technologies, even to the extent of reliance and frighteningly enough desire, as many who are aware of the control see it as a good thing.

My point is 'how would you know that you are being controlled? And would the controllers let you know that you are being controlled?

Maybe 500 years down the line, this technology will become mainstream, with thought based technology being the core of our lives? More on this later...(just a hint...the entire GPS will be in ur head...u just have to query the thought engine (I am already experiencing this and similar applications of the technology and believe me it is really perfect and helping me in my personal life..

google for Strong AI and mental states and you will know what I am talking about....

edit on 8/5/2011 by sunny_2008ny because: addition

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You are talking about transhumanism - the only problem with that, is that, we will eventually revert to cloning technologies, genetic engineering, augmentation etc.

It can be seen as a good thing, however, from what I can understand, most of all the problems that occur with the "negative" aliens are based on the fact that they have lost thier connection to the source, lost their vitality because they have relied upon such technology.

Do we really want to become machines and lose our connection to the spiritual world?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

BY MIND CONTROL DO YOU MEAN PSYCHIC,PSYCHOTRONIC,MASS MEDIA,MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT MK ULTRA?

Tim Mc Veigh was one of their products gone wrong but he's nothing compared to their own worst nightmare they will create,overcome,improvise adapt,specific adaptation to imposed demands they're playing with fire.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Mind control to us, and to them - "system administration".

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

first a simple one line answer:
In the course of executing the plan to dumb-down-the-people the secret masters of America have accidentally dumbed-down their own children through osmosis.

An example of how someone can be under complete mind control...not to discredit the OP. These controlling people have very little value for a human life....and not much protection would people have against them...

TMK thread

The basic philosopy of man - free will - could be compromised by the abuse of this technology and hence the negative mind set of the mass public against these technologies...there are more positive aspects of this technology than negative ones...but it is slow conditioning of the public towards subjects like mind control and this takes time...it wont happen in our life time..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join