It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Via WND: - Hawaii detective charges 'birth certificate' a fraud - Claims phonies created by state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well I want to say it first game over
tho I bet someone will try and say it aint so.

Thebirtherreport

HONOLULU, Hawaii – A private investigator claims employees of the state Department of Health forged three Hawaiian birth certificates for Barack Obama to "screw with birthers." Takeyuki Irei told WND one document placed the birth at Kapiolani Hospital, another at Queens Medical Center and a third in Kenya. The 57-year-old, who has been a PI since the 1980s, said he was stunned when he discovered that the purported copy of Obama's original birth certificate released by the White House was more or less an exact image of one of the forgeries. Irei said he was provided a copy of the document indicating a Queens birthplace but placed no importance on it. He explained that he was focused on finding evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, which he though would provide a financial windfall.

say what now?

it was the document released by the White House April 27 that stunned Irei. He said the document citing Obama's birth at Kapiolani looks just like the Queens Medical Center document he'd previously possessed, except the hospital name and the doctor's name were different. "When I saw the birth certificate the White House released, I realized the story had changed from Obama being born at Queens, to him being born at Kapiolani," the detective told WND. "In 2008, when I first got the birth certificate, all the news reports [were] that Obama had been born at Queens."

ps the good stuff always in the links at the end. Just not on this OP be warned comical gayness in the link below.

Na na hey hey bye bye

edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: so sorry for the vid couldn't find a more appropriate one really

edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: damn corsi is the man no wonder obama went all osama on us

edit on 9-5-2011 by UcDat because: yep this the white house playing mind games with ya

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Link doesn't work....it goes through some proxy thing?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Link doesn't work....it goes through some proxy thing?

That's because it's blocked. Here's the LINK.

edit on 9-5-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

ya my bad should be fixed now

seriously the mind games they are playing is anyone taking the whitehouse seriously anymore. I mean even if this "they" planted the fakes thing is true and I'm assuming its not (just a couple sloppy forgers making excuses) can anyone see Obama keeping this under the rug after the book hits?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Conveniently, Jerome Corsi's book has just been released.

Obama released that document with Impeccable timing, right before the book was to be released - Coincidences? I think not.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm afraid Obama will end up in prison if he doesn't figure out a way to enact martial law before then.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Well I want to say it first game over
tho I bet someone will try and say it aint so.

Seeing as your PI says he tossed his evidence in the trash because he did not think it was worth ANY MONEY kind of says it all. Is he going to tell the judge "I had evidence, I really really did. Just trust me."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Great, another 'expert' with absolutely no idea what he's talking about.

He claims all "three" birth certificates (where is the third one?) were created by the same person and are virtually identical. Compare the two we can see for yourself:

First, the long form that Obama released a few weeks ago:

Next, the Kenyan forgery that was supposedly created by the same person:

The two look nothing alike. The typeface is different, the signatures are different, every instance of handwriting is different. The use of capitalization is different. The only similarity in these two documents is that they both follow the official Hawaii long-form format, which proves absolutely nothing.

As to the location of the mysterious third certificate which places Obama's birth at Queens'?

Irei said he kept the copy of the Queens document on file until about two months ago when his office was being repainted. The folder holding the birth certificate was among some 20 boxes of old records that were destroyed in the cleanup.

Read more: Hawaii detective charges: 'Birth certificate' a fraud www.wnd.com...

A likely story...

I'm sorry but until some actual evidence comes forward this is hearsay. Just another guy trying to make a buck by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

like i said I dont even believe this but who care when we got plenty of proof like this (ps article title no racist) I feel very sorry for Barrack Obama. The Odds are against him. The Odds must be racist.
like i said good stuffs always in the links at the end
Check out the one up from this one too.
Just saying not much hope for Obama's credibility. You think we're getting different OBL stories because they are happy with him at the CIA or the army?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andremains

"Just trust me."
Has worked for others, pretty recently too!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I'm afraid Obama will end up in prison if he doesn't figure out a way to enact martial law before then.

Put everyone else in prison so there's no room for him?

I suppose that would work.

Also, the statement in the article about there being three birth certificates jogged my memory. When everyone was analyzing the BC that was released, some people said it looked like three different ttypewriters were used, citing differences in lower-case letter heights. Since they have a copy of the "kenya" BC in the article, it might be worth it for the image detectives to have another go at it.

ETA: Keep in mind that this article was written by Jerome Corsi, the author of the "Where's the Birth Certificate?" book that just came out. Not saying the article isn't true, but the guy has a definite angle he's pursuing.
edit on 9-5-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Why didn't Trump, with all his millions,
send someone to the Kenya hospitals with some wads of cash???

I'm sure they would find someone who would show them the hospital records.
Hell, they would probably tear the page out the filing cabinet and give it to them.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

HONOLULU, Hawaii – A private investigator - The 57-year-old, who has been a PI since the 1980s,

I always thought Magnum PI was just a bogus TV show, but it was real after all.

Good work on the Obama case Tom Selleck.
edit on 9-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
the actual place of birth may be irrelevant
since Immigration and Naturalization VOIDED
Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate on April 22, 1964
due to his father's immigration status. Obama Sr
was deported from America in July of 1964.
Seems there was conflict in his father's
documentation as well. This is one of the reasons
Obama Sr. was kicked out of Harvard.
Harvard contacted INS to do a thorough investigation
into Obama Sr. when past history and a source
of income were disputed from his records.
(Reference Pam Geller's work on the topic)
Obama Sr's marriage to Ann Dunham was illegal
under American law.
INS found out Obama Sr. already had a wife
and 2 children in Kenya. This is when they
found Obama's real birth certificate in Kenya
and VOIDED his US Birth Certificate.
Obama II was a child of an illegal marriage.
So when his Hawaii BC was VOIDED, Obama
Jr's Kenyan BC took precedent over a voided
one from Hawaii. Dual marriages with multiple
wives were acceptable in Kenya, matter of fact
it showed social status. Later in 1982. Ann Dunham
working for the Ford Foundation got the CIA
to forge it back to a re-instatement so Obama
Jr. could be recruited to the CIA.

Ann Dunham's Passport Records from 1961 -65
were erased from the Passport office with no
documentation. If they hadn't been erased, it
probably would have shown her original passport
used in the summer of 1961 to visit Kenya.
In 1967 Ann Dunham Soetoro applied for
an amended passport due to a name change
to Soetoro. You do not apply for an amended
passport unless you had a prior one issued

And the amended passport request was the
very first thing in Ann Dunham's records.
Where did she get her first passport from ???
And who wiped the records ???

This theory was documented in my other thread.
Search ATS for CIA-61 in the title.

One more oddity:
Obama II born Aug. 4, 1961
Ann Dunham Obama started classes
at the University of Washington on Sep. 2
1961, 2 weeks after Obama was born.
Not very life like to attend college full-time
with a 2-week old new-born in the household.

edit on 5/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

He explained that he was focused on finding evidence that Obama was born in Kenya, which he though would provide a financial windfall.

Just another birther looking to cash in.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
like i said I dont even believe this
Then why did you say on your OP that “I want to say it first game over”? You either believe this and it’s “game over” for Obama, as you claimed, or you “don’t even believe this.”

Additionally, if I remember correctly, a while ago, you said you were a “reformed birther.” Judging from your posts, however, it seems you’re not even sure what you are, or what you post simply can’t be trusted.

In the meanwhile, you’ll keep creating birther threads, I’m sure.

And this one is yet another demonstration of the birther confirmation bias, where the word of a single guy making outrageous claims without any supporting evidence speaks louder, to the birthers, than official state documents and statements by government officials.

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Why didn't Trump, with all his millions, send someone to the Kenya hospitals with some wads of cash??? I'm sure they would find someone who would show them the hospital records.
Have you considered the possibility that he did but the answer they got didn’t support Trump’s, or Corsi’s, narrative?

Of course not. You have already decided what the answer is, so you’ll only accept the outrageous stories claiming Obama wasn’t born in the United States, and discard the ample and credible evidence pointing to Obama’s birth in the US.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
the actual place of birth may be irrelevant since Immigration and Naturalization VOIDED Obama's Hawaii Birth Certificate on April 22, 1964 due to his father's immigration status.
This is an outright lie.

INS doesn’t ‘void’ birth certificates, nor does one’s father’s immigration status has any relevance to that person’s birth, or birth certificate.

If you want us to accept this load of crap at least supply any evidence to support this grandiose claim of yours. But you won’t because you are lying, and knowingly spreading lies.

This theory was documented in my other thread. Search ATS for CIA-61 in the title.
Yeah, and it was quickly debunked, in your own thread.

Since ATS has become birther central, the quality of the membership, their posts and the information they spread has gone downhill.

ATS is becoming basically useless and void of credible information by freely allowing liars to post this nonsense and baseless allegations the kind you are spreading here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join