It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Guardian Angel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Megaquad,

Sorry to said in all my years I have yet to find one demon after all I don't believe in demons perhaps that is the reason I have not meet one yet. Devils like satan are nothing more and nothing else than the myth the church created to keep you scare from finding the true of the spiritual world.

And for guardian Angels they are always around and they do communicate is just that most people are deft to their calls.

demons like to trick humans, just because it seems good does not mean it is, the church didnt create demons or hell, jesus even talked about it, the church didnt even exist when the bible was written, the church only translated it, even other non-catholic denominations believe hell/demons/satan exists, not all of christianity is controlled by the catholic church.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
namehere,

Sorry to say that the same church rather keep his people into the dark and only members of the clergy is able to link to god as a reliable source.

Sorry no demons here and unless you personaly has seen one I have seen none.
And by the way none of my experiences have anything evil on them at least in the bible or church sense I mean.

[edit on 2-8-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This may be off-topic slightly but I would like to direct people's attention to this article on God. Article on God

Very thought provoking.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the article,

I am a believer due to experiences that our creator is part of us and we are part of him making all human kind linked to this source with call God.

He is not a person in human terms or it has a gender or he does not favor one over other or a nation over other.

We humans as independent entities through in this earth are the ones that had created these differences between our creator and us making him as humans as we can possibly can but with god like qualities.

We have even given him a gender of male and has created a more human version of it in the name of Jesus even when we have keep him human still endowed him with god like features.

It is not differences or gender when it comes to our creator, we are without our earthy body just like it made of light and pure energy and only with our creator we can link and be one again.

And it is nothing evil on this and it just my interpretations due to my personal experiences and yes I am as human as any other human in this earth

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
in south africa, afaik it is the easiest place to get your licence, i was talking to somebody, though they were probably exagerating it, but they said that in order to get your licence in SA, you only had to drive 1 km up and down a straight highway.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

in south africa, afaik it is the easiest place to get your licence, i was talking to somebody, though they were probably exagerating it, but they said that in order to get your licence in SA, you only had to drive 1 km up and down a straight highway.

That is pure BS. The system here here called the K53 and is certainly not a simplr test. There is corruption, whereby people buy their licences. This is done mostly by our taxi drivers, which accounts for the horrific accidents we have.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i have a guardian angel and i know him very well. i have seen him once, one night i was thinking about angels and i decided to call out to my guardian angel and at first nothing happened but as i went to lay down on my bed a glass of pepsi fell on the floor near my bed, now my bed is about 10 feet from my desk where the glass was, but as i looked up a bright light was in the middle of the room and as my eyes focused to the light more i saw his face, he look young, but most angels do, and as i reached out to grab his hand the closer i got to the light the more warmer it got, but not hot i was just about to touch his hand when he took a step back picked up the glass and set it on my night stand. i swear on my life every word is true. i have been in a lot of wrecks were i should have gotten hurt but i didnt. angels are quit real.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I know they are real because I can hear and see them sometime. Man does whatever but its Demons crossing ideals into sin, giving that extra push and/or temptation, or cutting off that extra energy coming to rescue you.

I feel the Bible is a correct in writing about Demons. If there are Angels there are Demons simply. Everything was created in dualities. Night and Day, Balance blah, blah blah......

Also, the Bible was written in the holy spirit so GOD has written it however the people who assembled it may not have been in the spririt. I think I mentioned this before but thats where the problem may be. I think there are many texts that are written, lost, and destroyed that pertain to our mystical thought process. But because it was unheardof or too extreme back then, we miss out and end up in discussions like this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join