It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirit/soul knowledge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I am a certified past life regressionist, spirit guide regressionist and Between Life Regressionist. I studied at the Ravenheart Center in Colorado with Linda Bachman. Linda was a founding member of the Newton Institute in California 40 years ago. One quote from Linda one day was "when you are walking down the street, the homeless man that you meet might be the most advanced soul you will ever meet". At some point in our reincarnations, we have learned all of our lessons and we return to serve others. The mentally or physically challenged have not been born as a result of some karmic debt, but usually as a service to others. Other people need to learn compassion, empathy and unconditional love. The challenged individuals allow for that learning to occur. I was taught that throughout our lives, we have maintained each and every role possible. We have been the murderer, the saint, the powerful, the meek etc... This gives us the opportunity to learn and integrate the 29 divine virtues as outlined in Robert Schwartz's work. To answer a few questions as I know them, no, we do not look similar in each incarnation. We chose places and times to help us achieve our lessons as put forth in our pre-birth planning sessions. We do not always incarnate as male or female, yet some souls seem to repeat consecutive lives as such. The more advanced the soul, we more the gender balances out as the soul is both male and female. We are created from God and eventually have the opportunity to rejoin his energy.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A few more answers. Yes, , some individuals have come from other planets. They are here to help bring change, knowledge and understanding. Earth is the harshish of environments and could use some help at this time. Before entering a pre-birth planning session, a soul would be advised through a higher counsel of souls. The actual planning is done with your spirit guide or guides. Each soul has total freedom and is merely guided to continue to move forward and work on lessons and virtues that the soul needs to learn. It is true that the old belief of karma is not quite right. We do not pay for our past sins, but rather we choose situations in an effort to understand our own actions. We tend to incarnate with familiar souls and they agree to take on certain roles in our life to help us achieve our goals. Oddly enough, some people that we might consider as a negative influence in our life, might very well be a beloved loved on on a soul level who has agreed to take on an assignment of helping us learn. If you consider every hardship that you have endured, you can find some divine virtue that you have learned from it. For example, a harsh absent parent might lead us to become independent and self sufficient. A sick child might lead us to understand unconditional love and empathy. All of life is about learning and growing. It is not about fear, punishment or karma.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CHANQ

thanks Chan, good stuff

hugs

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hi, feel free to share this and anything i post

'thank you all

i really do love you, everyone loves you

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
please share this thread with all that is

thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
please bump and share

this is one of the important subjects that all Humans need to know.

the others are...

we are not alone, never were..

we are from/of source...

9/11/01 was a false flag op...

money=slavery...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i too agree that we are spiritual beings here to raise consciousness...

i love you all

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I love this thread, thank you

I appreciate you all

thank you

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cornucopia

Yes and no on "is our life predetermined?"
Some things that happen in your life is predetermined by your soul.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join