It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirit/soul knowledge

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
hi all,

how are you doing?

i love you very much, thank you

namaste

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You are drinking from a deep well full of very good knowledge, but you are not to the bottom yet.

1) You mentioned nothing definite about pre-earth experience. But if we are eternal then we have obviously lived on planets other than earth.

2) You mentioned nothing definite about other cultures that undoubtedly still exist off world. Some of them and are very likely visiting earth. What are their histories and purposes?

3) You mentioned nothing definite about the sources of this knowledge. Is it arrived at via direct personal link to one's own past, or is it being passed on to us by someone else who, for some reason, remembers more than we do?

4) Data on the between-lives area seems a bit sketchy. Apparently people experience being told things, being confronted or counseled by other beings. Who are those beings and what are they trying to do? Is their purpose really as "helpful" as they want us to believe, or is there some sort of indoctrination process going on there?

These are some of the open questions in the teachings being pushed forward by what could loosely be called "New Age" teachers. They are far from dead wrong. Their teachings show a lot of workability (based on their general popularity and a lot of stories I've heard). But this knowledge is not yet complete! Who will step forward to the challenge of making it so?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

You are drinking from a deep well full of very good knowledge, but you are not to the bottom yet.

1) You mentioned nothing definite about pre-earth experience. But if we are eternal then we have obviously lived on planets other than earth.

2) You mentioned nothing definite about other cultures that undoubtedly still exist off world. Some of them and are very likely visiting earth. What are their histories and purposes?

3) You mentioned nothing definite about the sources of this knowledge. Is it arrived at via direct personal link to one's own past, or is it being passed on to us by someone else who, for some reason, remembers more than we do?

4) Data on the between-lives area seems a bit sketchy. Apparently people experience being told things, being confronted or counseled by other beings. Who are those beings and what are they trying to do? Is their purpose really as "helpful" as they want us to believe, or is there some sort of indoctrination process going on there?

These are some of the open questions in the teachings being pushed forward by what could loosely be called "New Age" teachers. They are far from dead wrong. Their teachings show a lot of workability (based on their general popularity and a lot of stories I've heard). But this knowledge is not yet complete! Who will step forward to the challenge of making it so?

ahhhh....an educated skeptic!

lol, i love you, good questions!

i do not have all of those answers, i would like to know as well..

i'll say what i feel on each though, let me know what you feel...we both have the answers deep inside

1. yes, i do know we have lived on other worlds...we have been around for a long...long time, lol
...life is getting more and more interesting as i remember...many of us have experienced lots, i have been here on earth a few times....

we have been in other bodies as well, lots to experience in all of creation,, lots of realities, dimensions, etc.

i am very thankful to be alive and here on earth at this time with you all, thank you

2. yes, other cultures exist out there and yes they do visit
we are a part of a large family

you will remember, i know you will..we all will.
i'm a part of the ground crew

what are their purposes? to experience all that is in the first place....to raise consciousness, love, joy and truth
i can go on and on on purposes, too many to list.

3.this knowledge is out there and in you, you'll see..i know you will

4.beings we meet in between lives are of love/light...nothing dark can exist in that dimension so, all is good

you know what i'm talking about...

darkness can only exist in the lowest dimensions/frequencies...not in the spirtual realms,, that would not work..lol

the dark would like for people to not listen to the new age stuff, although i would not blindly listen and follow anyone ...use your intuition

hugs....

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
just know you are here for a reason! ...

even if it's to just enjoy the ride, experience

thank you

namaste'

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
anyone else have anything to share?

let's chat

hugs

namaste'

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Hi, I enjoyed your OP, and generally think along similar lines. However, I do find some areas where clarity is lacking, evidence is asserted without being provided, and a priori assumptions are presented as established fact.

First, using soul and spirit as synonymous terms.

The spirit is always referred to as the immaterial part of man. Man is not a spirit, he has a spirit. I believe the soul (psyche) is just what the greek word implies... the makeup of man. You are different from every other person. The thing that makes Raymond Raymond is the soul. The soul is how you relate to others and how you understand yourself. The spirit is how you relate to God.

www.comereason.org...

I have also found these terms defined by characteristics of feeling vs. thinking, where spirit is associated with mind, and soul with emotion.
www.cyquest.com...

Various regression evidence strongly suggests that the traditional idea that our successive lives are governed by a 'law of action and reaction' is unhelpful and misleading.

Please take the time and effort to provide such evidence.

But there is plenty of evidence to suggest that the basic idea may have come from fleeting out-of-body experiences of aspects of the intermediate realm.

Again, if there is plenty of evidence, it shouldn't be hard to provide, and would elevate the thread immeasurably.

There is no God in the sense of a separate entity, but there is plenty of evidence that we are all part of one, interconnected whole. So how do we reconcile this with the evidence for individual soul survival?

This is a rather bold statement to make, and even though evidence is obviously out of the question, the thinking that brings you to this conclusion would be helpful.

the aim of the Source is to experience all that is and can be

Again, this may seem self-evident, but nonetheless alternative motives are possible...perhaps merely to experience love of "other." And the rest of it may indeed be an unintended consequence of the revolutionary creation event.

Just a few thoughts to consider.

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more discussion.
edit on 13-6-2011 by joechip because: space it a bit for readability

edit on 13-6-2011 by joechip because: clarification and addition

edit on 13-6-2011 by joechip because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
thanks Joechip,

God, yes does exist..source..big mama/papa..
lol

so cool...

yes we started as a thought huh, that's what i feel....what came before the thought?

gosh life is so amazing...

i am so thankful for life and love!

i don't remember all of your comments, i'll try and quote you and see if i can work from there...

i do know that you will remember and all of your questions will be answered by....yourself

in due time

hugs

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
i would like to hear others thoughts on this

we are remembering...

we are all on a quest!

thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
hi all,

anyone else like to share their thoughts?

maybe you remember something?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
hello brothers and sisters....

would you like to see an angel?

look in the mirror

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
lol

one of the most important and powerful secrets to life and it's only a couple pages of posts...

lol

oh well, you WILL realise sooner or later

i'm just trying to speed up the process

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
ok

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

cool huh?

life is sooo amazing

watch when our brothers and sisters from the cosmos join us....

good times

edit on 10-7-2011 by cornucopia because: spelling

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
hi all...

i love you!

thank you

notice the changes yet?

enjoy yourself, love yourself and all shall be revealed

go with the flow, share....

thank you

thank you

thank you

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I saw your name and i thought you might like this:
youtu.be...

Big love. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
hi ALL

i heard we would have proof from the scientific community by 2012 that we are more than these bodies

not that i need proof, but it would raise consciousness once people find out...

more love, less fear

thank you

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i love truth, and you

thank you ats and all of you

lets raise cosciousness

thank you

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
~YOU~

YOU are THE ONE