It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysical art- *new stuff*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hey ats, sorry I started the thread without images- fixed now.

And sorry to the Mods, I know I should post in the art forum, but this not about me sharing art, this is my language, we use words to write both letters and poems, and my art is not for the sake of composition, but to visually describe what I am experiencing and feeling.The symbols and imagery is more akin to this group of people than to the art crew, but move it if you must, my apology either way.

So been having some strange stuff happen lately, I posted my experiences in the "omg my blood type is negative" thread, figured since these are directly related to my art, I would put up a thread of my recent side line sketches and inspirations, there are many stories behind it all, but those I am keeping close to the chest for now.

but for now...what I posted there

-first off, painting and creating art on a regular basis, wierd for me but is a big deal since I have been dry for years, suddenly inspired to no end.
- in the later hours of the night, there seems to be a 'radio' of voices and conversations that turns on in my head, there is nothing crazy or significant, just conversations people I guess are having that I am tapping into. I have been trying to understand it, and very little seems to be subconscious reflection due to lack of understanding of subject matter and variation of voices and genders, also lack of personal engagement with me, nobody is talking to me directly. -edit: I cant control the source, or choose the 'station' so to speak, in fact the more I focus to 'hear' it better, the less I 'hear'
- often feeling the other sentient presence usually in animal or inanimate form of lights, never negative, but not incredibly high knowledge, probably under the human level of consciousness, but inspiring none the less, no communication with me. I am new to this so there is no reason for this since no engagement has been made on my end beyond being interested and opened to these things.
-ripeness of meditations though frequency is decreased, feeling less drawn to meditation daily (probably because of creating art daily drawing some of that power awa... but the ripeness of the meditations is much better than normal, very dense sense of expansion (seems oxymoronic I know, meditators i think get what I mean by that) very impersonal...
- Random outer body experience, woke up, walked into my living room, saw my cat sitting with two small flesh coloured, legless creatures, pretty neutral, I ran into my room to get my dig camera, realized I couldnt open the zippers to my camera bag and whoa there to my right I ('my' body) am sleeping in my bed, the realization pulled me into the body and I ran into my living room to see my cat sitting where I had just seen him. (second (conscious)OBE ive ever had, never try to go out of body since the first one was a frightening experience and was not voluntary)

and the art it inspired, enjoy

I did not resize them on purpose since its multiple drawings, SCROLL TO THE RIGHT--->

edit: see this dude (below), I was sketching a few nights ago and boom above me was this (internally visible) person, i drew him quick in a small sketch(next image thumbnail sized) and then drew it again in more detail, i felt hes been here before, in flesh, inspiriational individual maybe, had a cane and enlightened many people, walked with his back slightly out when he was a human, had no connection to me, was just like 'whats up' kind of thing, and left, no real interaction. one of the few 'high' beings ive seen, amongst many smaller sized inanimate beings in the ether, again nothing really interacts I am just aware of them.
---- Beside that on the next page (right top picture)
below, the image to the far right might be hard to make out, but last night i was just crouched on the floor sketching when I saw this connection of beings- a heirarchy of sorts- from the mass of flesh in the lower left corner, representing the human variations of consciousness, to the median creatures small and tall, all the way up to the giant thing (far right) which seems to interact with the non 'ego' identified universe of ideas... what else can I call it? sorry this sounds like jibberish I am sure someone knows what I am talking about, or - I have a vivid imagination.

(anyone who has been following my painting here is where Im at, taking a long time, many sleepless nights, which I love
)

Other artwork of mine
edit on 9-5-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Very interresting. I do believe in this stuff but have yet to experiance anything along the lines you have. But I do have to say thats some awesome artwork. I dig it. Seems like whoever or whatever your drawing is trying to get a hold of you.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

thankyou for checking out the work.

What do you mean by trying to get a hold of me? I know that when I was younger I had experiences with negative entities, Im talking when I was anywhere from 7 to 14 or so, there was a lot going on at home when I was a kid, I guess it could have been self created due to stress? These days I simply refuse to be afraid of anything negative, since I recognize the fear is sort of on their vibration, a spark to their gas if you will. Last night I actually had another sort of encounter, sitting on the couch reading, about 3:45, I heard a deep hum in the back of my brain and a high pitch simultaneously, so I just sat up straighter, bringing my spine up to see if I could direct the energy a little deeper down the line (to the lower energy centers which I am usually not too aware of) trying to send it to my feet and ground myself out. A few seconds later there was what I could describe as a sort of 'rain' but it was yellow/white light coming through the ceiling and into a murky white form about 7 feet or so high was the head, no face was visible. I sat there for a moment and then it got a little too real for my taste, I simply pushed the fear out of my mind and mentally told whatever it was that I sincerely appreciate the experience but that is quite enough for me. It hung around another few moments and then I got up and over to where it was, and it was gone.

The point I am trying to make is that if it is a bad news, it is easily overcome, and if it is not there for a bad reason, it will generally work with your own intentions and not force anything on you. Ultimately we as humans are in control, our birthright, our core, is a core of peace and of bliss, it is inate, nothing can touch that-and with that knowledge, that power, I dont really fear being taken over or anything like that. That and a little faith haha I do often look to that God of ours even if the concept does not really make sense, it seems to work every time I am a little too freaked out haha.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Not bad. Allow me to suggest using bigger sheets of paper. Maybe frame it. Art is all about presentation.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Very cool stuff !! Sometimes something feels stuck inside you til you put it to paper. Poetry or Art, they have alot of soul.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
First off. I did not read the words. Did not feel the need.

GREAT work.

I like it a lot.

S&F

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I wouldnt count on these ever making it to the gallery lol. this is coffee work, prep work, this is the fun side of creating, sticking with one idea and seeing it through to the end is the hard part. bringing it to canvas and paint....

glad you think its not bad haha

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

thanks dude, I think the stuff i jotted is interesting enough to anyone who might be having simillar experiences, I know someone claiming clairvoyance/clairaudience put up a thread saying he had a simillar situation with the 'radio' thing happening. pretty much identical experience, and timing, seems a little strange but supports the idea that its an outside source, and I am not losing my marbles.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Not strange at all. I think there are few who really have any kind of experiences around here.

I being one, not at all like yours but an experience none the less. It steered me towards the Philosophy and Metaphysics. I am really into Alchemical imagery. A friend posted this on my thread BELOW in my signature.

I think it really hits the nail on the head, so to speak.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Very cool! I like your work!

new topics

top topics

join