It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No man knows the hour, but what if there are people who do know the end is near? Like say, the end-times witnesses?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
No man knows the hour, but what if there are people who do know the end is near? Like say, the end-times witnesses?

This is like a scene out of Forest Gump.
- What are we suppose to do now? -

-----------------------------
Nobody knows the date or the hour of the rapture. I guess he got the date wrong.
He probably got the hour wrong also.
The Holy Bible says he will come as a thief in the night.
That would make it around 1 AM not 6 PM.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by 547000

This is like a scene out of Forest Gump.
- What are we suppose to do now? -

-----------------------------
Nobody knows the date or the hour of the rapture. I guess he got the date wrong.
He probably got the hour wrong also.
The Holy Bible says he will come as a thief in the night.
That would make it around 1 AM not 6 PM.

It's a simile.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

i know deep in my heart that wherever she ended up she's happy and watching her siblings occasionally

I've always had the feeling of a guardian angel and attribute my good fortune to that.. maybe it's her?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by A TRUE AMERICAN
reply to post by awareness10

Well, it's May 21st and we are still here. ROFLMFAO...

I suppose you missed the memo that H.C. was proved a false prophet in 1994?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Except in a few cases of quiet achievers in the fields of technology and human potential, there appears to be a fundamental law in prophecy:

"Prophecy only works retrospectively."

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
What is it with 'the so called Kings Cross, or as it's also reffered to as the German Cross?

"It also gives us a very special, secret pleasure to see how unaware the people around us are of what is really happening to them." ---Hitler

Ra-El wears it

Hitler wore it, look closely

pre world war ii bulgarian officer wearing the same damn cross

and on and on..

just curious, i've seen many nations wearing this exact cross why? they all hate each other apparently but they all seem to share the same fashion hunger for vogue wear? i think not. there is a deeper meaning. not that it matters, just want to keep people on their toes and aware

edit on 23-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2011 by Zarxx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If anything, this whole things only shows how close we are.

Peter 3:3First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

8But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

10But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

When that day does happen we will all know it.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
well, I'm just going to come out and say it... I'm Jesus. If your not totally in disbelief at this point, keep reading this, I'm not trying to push my beliefs onto you.... I'm just presenting the facts.

I'm a Muslim convert before this I practiced Nichiren Daishonen Buddhism. I am the human embodiment of the Many Treasures Buddha but soon you will know me as Thus Come One.

1986 was the start of a period of change when the Indigo children starting to become more frequent.

I was born in the Chinese year of the Ox, January 21st 1986. The Ox is a born leader. This is the same day as Jesus if you go by the account he was born in the Middle East under that shining star. That star used to come out in December 21st but as you know our calendars are off, so now it is January.

My name is Alex, obviously my parents weren't going to name me Jesus. Alex is a good name though, it is one of the most well known names in the world. Also, in Arabic it translates to Iskandar. There is no shortened form of Iskandar in Arabic, as there is Alex in English for Alexander. This is because to the native Arabic speak "Iska" wouldn't sound smooth for Iskandar. My own mother has never called me Alexander and as a Muslim, I don't want to have a Christian name but I wouldn't want the name Iskandar either because it's simply too long. So, with this in mind, I shorten my name to Isa. Alexander means leader of the people. In Arabic, Alexander the Great is considered a Muslim king, known as Iskandar the Horned One. It is said it is he who defeated the tribes of Yahog and Gagog back in the day. It is said when Jesus returns these tribes will come back slowly after his death.

I am 6"0 to 6"1, exactly average height for my area. I have dark hair and a red beard. I am very very skinny because I come from poverty.

My genetic makeup is as follows:

French, Italian (Sicilian), Irish, and Inuit, in that order.

The Nation of Islam considers white men with red hair or a red beard to be black. Therefore, although I am white, you can consider me black too. This may sound like gibberish but there is science that proves the red hair white people are very close to African dna.

I share in the diseases of the native people of the Americas. My mom has a disease that only natives can get. So therefore you can consider me a native person of the Americas, albeit a small part but it's there.

The French and Italians are related to the Arabic people so I can trace my blood to the believers.

I am related to Selahsee I on my Sicilian side.

I am the 3rd incarnation of Queztalquatel.

When Allah was creating me, he blessed me. He asked me what life I would want to live in, I picked this one. My birthday next year will be 1 21 2012. Write that without the 0 and it's 121212, that corresponds to my nickname and symbol, the 63rd Hexagram of the I Ching. I am the embodiment of this symbol. Everyone is the embodiment of an I Ching symbol but there are some that are more rare than others. This is a rarity.

My IQ is 163, I am in the top >1% Math and Science in the world and have turned down numerous attempts by the John Hopkins and other universities to stay with my friends in the ghetto.

I am from Newburgh, NY.

I bear witness there is only one God and He is Allah and Mohammed is His Final Messenger.

Hope that helps!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggNastee

right now i'm smoking catnip, but usually I only smoke all natural ganja. not the genetically enhanced stuff. I can't help you get either of them but I recommend the catnip, it has anti bacterial properties

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggNastee

as far as religious guidance goes, I can offer you none.

I do have powers of healing but it is no different than any one else. i practice Gendai ReiKi Ho and I have been a master in the 3rd degree since age 20.

I offer my healing services for free.

I am not Jesus reborn. I am simply the result of a massive self fufilling prophecy.

The original Jesus was known as Isa (PBUH). He lived and died, as all people do. When we die, our soul waits in the air until the day when Allah will raise the dead and judge us all. Prophet Isa (PBUH) and the souls of all mankind all share the same faith.

On Earth there are different personality types. One sort is that of the Messiah, it is always here on Earth. The void is filled by one or two people at a time, more or less all the time. During our time on Earth, Allah sent us Prophets to guide us. The final Prophet was Muhammed (PBUH) who recited to us the Holy Qu'Ran. Despite this however, some still disbelieve in what he recited. So to further guide humanity, Allah has crafted me out of the bones of Jesus. I am not the same person from 2,000 years ago, I just share a similar skelaton and at the same exact time fit the role of the Messiah which is constantly on Earth (note: a Messiah is different than a Prophet). This is what I meant by I am Jesus. I am that guy who you guys are looking for, it's just not that spectacular.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

as far as religious guidance goes, I can offer you none.

I do have powers of healing but it is no different than any one else. i practice Gendai ReiKi Ho and I have been a master in the 3rd degree since age 20.

I offer my healing services for free.

I am not Jesus reborn. I am simply the result of a massive self fufilling prophecy.

The original Jesus was known as Isa (PBUH). He lived and died, as all people do. When we die, our soul waits in the air until the day when Allah will raise the dead and judge us all. Prophet Isa (PBUH) and the souls of all mankind all share the same faith.

On Earth there are different personality types. One sort is that of the Messiah, it is always here on Earth. The void is filled by one or two people at a time, more or less all the time. During our time on Earth, Allah sent us Prophets to guide us. The final Prophet was Muhammed
Muhammed was illiterate and had psyphillis (sp), according to some. He was gentle in his teachings at first, but then got real nasty at the end of the Koran. Please do not use him for guidance, the koran is so full of garbage, not much better than the Holy Bible. Both books are good, for stories, but if a Holy Text says you can sell your daughter into slavery, i hope you have enough common sense not to go by that passage.

(PBUH) who recited to us the Holy Qu'Ran. Despite this however, some still disbelieve in what he recited. So to further guide humanity, Allah has crafted me out of the bones of Jesus. I am not the same person from 2,000 years ago, I just share a similar skelaton and at the same exact time fit the role of the Messiah which is constantly on Earth (note: a Messiah is different than a Prophet). This is what I meant by I am Jesus. I am that guy who you guys are looking for, it's just not that spectacular.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Another crazy guy who thinks he is the Christ.
Just check this out I found it on youtube
www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-6-2011 by christilove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I was told that we are not worthy of His presence, so we will not receive him directly.. He is too great a deity for us to understand or bear, He simply can not be understood or registered in our minds in our current state... However IF he were to show up, I would absolutely repent, follow him and dedicate myself to revealing Him to the world.. I am a Christian, however if I were to see Him (as bad as this may sound) I would be even more Christian..
Great thread, thank you

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm Jesus was a figure that never existed nor shall this figure ever exist. There's no way in hell (Excuse The Pun) that there will be a second coming. There never was one in the first place.

If you however believe differently that's up to u.

Something that has never existed will never be able to return. Just a pity people can be drawn to believe in BS!!

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join