It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oceanbreeze21

I'm a believer in numerology and understand it's deeper aspects, but I also think that if you do enough acrobatics with numbers you can make it turn out the way you want it to that is why I do nothing but add the numbers together (no multiplication, division, or subtraction)

Here's something interesting in regards to the numbers:

He says that it is supposed to be 5/21/2011 at 6:00p

5+2+1+2+1+1=12+6=18 (9)

You could also write it as 5/21/2011 at 18:00

5+2+1+2+1+1=12 +18 =30 (3)

If you add the sums first:

5+2+1+2+1+1=12 (3) and 18:00 1+8=9 giving us

3+9=12 or
12+9=21 or
3+18=21 or
12+18=30 or
12+6=18 or
3+6=9

12 and 21 are reverses and both add up to 3 (2+1=3)

Also interesting, considering a 7 day week the 21st is exactly 3 weeks into May. It is also the start of the 21st week of the year.

May 21st at 6p is 3378 hours into the year and 3+3+7+8=21
It is also 202,680 seconds into the year and 2+2+6+8=18

Not sure of the point I was trying to make with this aside from how the time and date numbers seem to have a repeated pattern to them.

edit on 18-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: more info

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by leejohnbarnes

LOL, good luck with that.

Sorry mate - its not my opinion - it was Jesus's ;

en.wikipedia.org...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
No, not Jesus' opinion!
The Gnostic Jesus bears no resemblance to the real one!

Vicky

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

You can't get true information from any articles that related to the bible. Because they are bias in their results.

Man, you're 'bias'!
The word you want is 'biased'. Bias is the noun, biased is the adjective.
Vicky

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If Jesus does come this Saturday im going to be pretty mad. Because kungfu panda comes out soon and i really want to see that.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
@curious7... Yes, there's religion, and then there's truth; there's the copy, and then there's the original. I can't just ignore that Jesus rose from the dead, because he made statements, did things, and affected civilizations such that I had a decision to make about his claims. If being good is all that matters then there was no point to Jesus coming for the expressed purpose of dying. Whether the religious belief is on the extreme of "salvation by good deeds" or "salvation for everyone regardless of deeds or beliefs" (Universalism), it ignores the central facts of what Jesus came to do and what he said. If he didn't live, die, and rise again, there is no Christianity as the Bible defines it.

@hopeforeveryone... When it comes to people having other people's beliefs rammed down their throats, nothing beats evolutionism. It's everywhere, cradle to grave. Some college profs (at least one in public) that anyone doubting Darwin is not to be permitted to take their courses. It's a religion like any other and the most aggressively proselytizing, with the possible exception of Islam. By law we all must learn it unless we can afford private schools. It acts, smells, and walks like a religion in every sense of the word.

In contrast, the Bible says we all are to spread the Good News that Jesus put a "down payment" on conquering death, suffering, and the sin that started it all, and be reconciled to God simply by asking. It wasn't meant to be just another religious club with sacred buildings, clerics, rituals, and micromanagement; I've written extensively about the ways in which most of church history is at hopeless odds with the NT, and you can read about it at the links in my sig. But this "wolves in sheep's clothing" problem was not unexpected; the NT itself tells us that as soon as the apostles died the church would be scattered and ravaged, and only a few would find "the narrow way", not based upon "gnosis" or elitist mystical knowledge, but on an appeal to eyewitness testimony and free personal choice.

Too many Christians mistake **our** motivation for spreading this Good News as a scare tactic and battering ram; they dangle sinners over the fires of hell and offer a kind of "fire insurance" policy instead of a restored relationship with God. There is a heaven and a hell, a place with God and a place away from God, and since all that is good comes from God then being away from God is logically a bad place. There are details about that which I hold to personally but scripture is not explicit, but the point is that because I care about other people I will make every effort to tell them how to be reconciled to God. I don't consider that "ramming" down anyone's throat but merely expressing my opinion in the public marketplace of ideas. Otherwise, everyone's opinion is being rammed down everyone else's throat. Christianity is not to be denied a place at the table just because some people misuse it, any more than atheism should be likewise denied just because some people misuse it.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

You can't get true information from any articles that related to the bible. Because they are bias in their results.

Man, you're 'bias'!
Vicky

Thank you for the lesson on proper grammar!! x

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
He does return !

Check out www.ra-el.org...

My 2 cents is on this guy....

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
He does return !

Check out www.ra-el.org...

My 2 cents is on this guy....

That guy is a Numpty and a crook. He's just advertising that rubbish to get money (Donations) and some dumb followers will give it to him!!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
reply to post by NOTurTypical

grin, i hope the 'last Trump' isn't referring to Donald. sorry...

..thanks for the laugh!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by oceanbreeze21
I am both a Christian and a skeptic. However, after reading Camping's 75 page explanation as to how the numbers and Holy Days add up, I can understand why he believes this Saturday is the Judgement Day. Its pretty awesome the way the numbers work out! I dont have the time to read through this whole thread to see if his site is linked, but if any of you have lots of time on your hands (or just start at page 30), you will at least see the time and effort taken to arrive at this date.
Peace!

www.may21-2011.com...

I will give you the numbers thing..but his days do not add up concerning the timing of the end. Oct 2011. We know of at least 1260 days mentioned during the time of Jacobs trouble.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMM72
If Jesus does come this Saturday im going to be pretty mad. Because kungfu panda comes out soon and i really want to see that.
lol... after morphing to 5D... we do a headcount to find out there is still one left in 3D watching kung fu panda...rofl we aint coming back for ya , u will be able to watch the panda over and over for all eternity

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMM72

LMAO!!!!

Hangover 2 is May 26

sorry but Hollywood won't allow Christ to return...they need to keep making movies

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'll repent and confess to all my sins, then I'll be saved! Isn't that the Hook, Line and SINKER?

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

When I was telling my Muslim colleagues here at my work in North Africa about this subject. They scoffed at the prospect about Jesus coming back. Because Jesus in the Qur'an was a Messiah/Prophet. Nothing more! He was not the son of God.

When talking about religion here it's made plainly clear by them that since the bible was written by many people it is the false word of God. As they say the Qur'an WAS written by God and not by people and is The word of God.

It's hard to comprehend that due to the arguments and discussions regarding the apparent 'truthfulness' of the bible compared to the 'truthfullness' of the Quar'an that there is any truth to either religions.

The Qur'an was written some where around the 6th century 610 CE I believe Muhammad began to receive the revelations of the Qur'an. The Old Testament has been around since 1400 BC at least. Since the beginning there have been Patriarchs that have kept information and recorded events. It was not until Moses that at least the first 5 books of the OT were written known as the Torah in one volume.

For me I see the birth of all other religions in Gen 11. Until this point in time mankind spoke one language and knew of God all the same. After the tower of Babel mankind split and thus the flood story being found in other religions.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Yeah, it's been called off. Sorry. Hopefully, Harold Camping won't be too disappointed.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheManIlluminati
Yeah, it's been called off. Sorry. Hopefully, Harold Camping won't be too disappointed.

Wait there's still hope, i've found the real jesus
Australian Couple claim to be Jesus and Mary Magdalene
And if they both show up at the same time, we'll be in for a fireworks display in the sky
Fake Jesus VS Real Jesus duelling it out to the death, fire swords sweaty guys with muscles, and tattooed thighs, where's my popcorn.
Now that would make for a great cheesy action flick.
edit on 18-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

Yes, and I cannot find via a web search where he talks about the 1260 days. The main problem I have with him is his allegorical interpretations. I do not readilly remember the content of the conversation, but I could not believe the answer he gave a caller the other night. I was thinking, "Where did he pull that answer from? That was a stretch!"

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

Don't worry... not to despair:

The "Jews" will probably just nail him again.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Man, you're 'bias'!
Vicky

Thank you for the lesson on proper grammar!! x

It was my pleasure (it's what I do!)
I had no comment on the content of your post, as it seems to me that your mind is firmly closed!
Vicky

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Then I'll say what's up god? Where you been for the last few thousand years? After all the time you must be hungry right? Then I'll buy him a pizza and chat about how the heck things got so messed up, and why he left in the first place. Then I'll say dude this man he was out scamming innocent folk out of their money you gonna do something about that? Then I'll say do angels really have wings? How about all those greek god's are they as much of an ass as they seem? Then I'll say after the pizza is finished, well how about all those signs what about those? Then I'll say so did you really fall down and like kill all the first born in Egypt? Then I will check myself and say, oh yeah that was before your time. Then I'll say is there a pool in heaven? If the answer is yes then I'll quickly say is there a no pee in the pool clause?

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join