It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Exactly! Thank You.

Originally posted by the4thhorseman

Originally posted by Nonya

I already hear the arguments coming concerning WWII and the Nazis and Jews, 9/11, etc. Why would a "good" God allow these things to happen. A common mistake is perceiving God as a grandfatherly type old man, either incapable or unwilling to help man in times of crisis. What you need to bear in mind is that God is a "Holy" God, who uses many things to accomplish His objectives. Among the many things He uses is wrath.

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

They appear to be counting down the days on their website.
- Family Christian Radio -

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If Christ returns at any point I expect to see stomping through 98% of the churches in America kicking a majority of "christians" in the butts for the last thousand years of bigotry, hatred, intolerance. Then' he'd probably spit at them and go hang out with the left overs of the Hippies.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone
If Christ returns at any point I expect to see stomping through 98% of the churches in America kicking a majority of "christians" in the butts for the last thousand years of bigotry, hatred, intolerance. Then' he'd probably spit at them and go hang out with the left overs of the Hippies.

You are right except the hippie part...LOL. God always judges His house first. A quick read of Rev chapters 2-3 one will see how Christ feels about certain churches. I believe not only where these actual churches of that time, but a description of the different types of Christians and how He will deal with each. But that is just my take.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by awareness10
Maybe, there will be a splinter in time (although Time doesn't actually exist either) will continue to manifest what they 'think about' most. And when people think about what they Don't want most, they get more of it. So either people allow the media to curve what they think about to their own agenda and liking or, people wake up to it and disconnect from the guys holding the puppet strings.

Possible.

Since I believe every thought is an action - - I do try to keep my thoughts in positive.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

No doubt we'll end up with Easter2 'cos the US will murder his 'terrorist' ass!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Don't you guys think that if something this big as the end of the world wouldn't be such a big deal I mean wouldn't you keep it on the down low. Thats why I liked the movie 2012 because the whole thing was the government hiding that big information from the people but only telling the rich people who would "suppposedly" secure the human race. I think thats how our Government would be in real life if the world was going to end. Something like this won't happen until the day Mother Nature gets tired of us ants scurring on her body.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All who work the masters vinevard are to blame and that is all of us. No where to run, no where to hide. Either face the master or hide up under the rocks. The time draweth neigh. It is better to face your demise than hide from it. Who knows the master could be merciful. Either way, all the servants and the son where killed by the leasers of the vineyard. Many are called few are chosen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"? I said it before, and I'll offer this again. If Jebus H Christ comes or even ANYTHING occurring from Revelations happens, I will, live, on the Internets, eat my own poop. I promise here with ALL ATS as my witness, I will eats my own feces!
We'll see what we see!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmonix

You've got yourself a bet.
2nd.
Edit: You're from Vancouver. It rained today.

edit on 11-5-2011 by ProfessorWonder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorWonder

I wonder if I could upstage Jesus or the Seven headed hydra rising out of the ocean (which one?) not to mention the Whores of Babylon... Sounds like I might have... A lot on my plate....

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The whole 5/21/2011 thing is probably something that Harold Camping really believes. I personally believe he has to ignore plain scripture in order to make this type of claim.
I believe this 5/21/2011 thing is only going to make christianity look foolish when everyone is still doing their daily routine on 5/22/2011.
That is essentially going to turn alot of people off from seeking The Lord, but it will achieve the goal of the great falling away that is prophesied to happen in the last days.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

That is my take on it also. Another thing he would be severely angry about is how Christians call his Mom all kinds of names, and thank him for everything his Mother provides for us. And yes, I think he would give the old middle finger to the Church and hang out with those who are like he was back then. Down to Earth people who know the Creator does not live in a Church, and needs no money, and wrote no books.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
what if i have pancakes for breakfast on May 21, that has to mean something, ...... right

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
what if i have pancakes for breakfast on May 21, that has to mean something, ...... right

Only if the face of Jesus appears on your pancakes.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

how about the virgin mary

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'd only have one question for him..

"Why didn't you let my sister experience life instead of giving her the bone disorder that killed her at three weeks old?..( for you christians.. three weeks of life isn't experiencing it and it didn't happen for a reason).. why have you let so many die in your fathers name?.. why did you let my grandparents die before they saw their first great-grandson?.. ok so that's more than one question but hey..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The world is under Satan's control, so the better question is why anything good ever happens. The fact that it does proves that Satan is on a leash and a temporary "lease" of mankind. I've given details and links earlier in this thread for anyone wanting to investigate my view. And for the record, I refuse to discuss my faith with anyone displaying juvenile behavior such as "Jebus" and all the other punk-atheist terms. Some atheists can be reasonable and I talk to them.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer74
I'd only have one question for him..

"Why didn't you let my sister experience life instead of giving her the bone disorder that killed her at three weeks old?..( for you christians.. three weeks of life isn't experiencing it and it didn't happen for a reason).. why have you let so many die in your fathers name?.. why did you let my grandparents die before they saw their first great-grandson?.. ok so that's more than one question but hey..

I am truly sorry for you and your family, I have lost a child some years back. My wife had a miscarriage, but I did not blame God for it. I do not question it and I never will. I know as we all know life happens. If you choose to find peace in it rest assured she is in a perfect place. She is with God.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This family radio group has literally spent MILLIONS advertising this date!!! Billboards all around the world... Several CARAVANS of vehicles travelling around the US... People have been donating money! It's all a little bit peculiar.

I'm not really into any of the religions exclusively, but any Christian worth their weight, knows that it says in the bible

No man will know the hour.
He will come like a thief in the night.

So how exactly are these folks putting this front up? Or more importantly, why?

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join