It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
Even though I do not think anything will happen, if I had the choice I would definitely ask for forgiveness before the end... try to mend my life a bit.

Ask for forgiveness? What have you done that this Jesus Guy not claims to have died for on the cross anyway? So whats to forgive? According to the book, everything is forgiven already anyway. And truely, what could little you `have done, to have to ask forgiveness for? Common, you aint that important in the great run of things! Take my advise. In case Jesus shows up and points to certain thing in your live that he wants you to beg forgiveness for, tell him, s*it happens!
edit on 10-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

when u receive light and knowledge, it is wise to bow your head and repent once in a while , before lifting your head high again , if he wishes to be humble , let him , he is free as you are
eventualy he will become a co-creator and still choose to be humble towards the source , nothing wrong with that .
ow............ and he IS important
edit on 10-5-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I am allready bowing my head, and praise the great creator spirit with every breath I take and every heartbeat he has given me, but I wont bow down to some jewish fellow who lived, or may not have lived, twothousend years ago! I wont bow down to every crap that comes along, just because it might say so in some book, that has been written, rewritten and translated by a unknown amount of people who all had their own ionterest at heart!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'll drop to his feet and wash them with my hair. It worked for the whore.

This comment was completely offensive and disrespectful. This is why America is falling apart.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamaransd

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

I'll drop to his feet and wash them with my hair. It worked for the whore.

This comment was completely offensive and disrespectful. This is why America is falling apart.

YES. But he only disrespected himself by his own free will, so it is none of our business...-

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh, is that why?

I thought America had failed because it's citizens are uneducated superstitious network TV watching beer swilling morons who think going to Church once or twice a month makes them better then everyone else?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Oh, is that why?

I thought America had failed because it's citizens are uneducated superstitious network TV watching beer swilling morons who think going to Church once or twice a month makes them better then everyone else?

SO? Are you right, thinking this way?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

There are lots of problems with that one. First what if no one recognizes him? Supposing he is in a suit with short (conservative) hair and carrying a blackberry? What if he decides to appear first to the Pope? What would the fundys do then? They would reject him of course. What if he appears to the fundys and tells them to quit being political and stop bossing everyone else around. What if he ignores VIP's (like last time) and shows up in Mexico dressed like a poor carpenter. No one would believe him then. What if he appeared in Time Square and said that Christianity is off the track and has to be re-constituted leaving out all the negative stuff about sin and punishment and born again and all that?

Hell guys whenever or wherever Jesus re-appears he is going to be rejected by at least two thirds of humanity. Then we'd all have even more things to fight each other about.

That's exactly what I was saying by posting this link- Seriously watch it, while it is funny, it is also true...If jesus came back he'd be discredited. www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-5-2011 by secretagentwomyn because: Put my answer inside his quote Whoops!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretagentwomyn

Originally posted by trailertrash

There are lots of problems with that one. First what if no one recognizes him? Supposing he is in a suit with short (conservative) hair and carrying a blackberry? What if he decides to appear first to the Pope? What would the fundys do then? They would reject him of course. What if he appears to the fundys and tells them to quit being political and stop bossing everyone else around. What if he ignores VIP's (like last time) and shows up in Mexico dressed like a poor carpenter. No one would believe him then. What if he appeared in Time Square and said that Christianity is off the track and has to be re-constituted leaving out all the negative stuff about sin and punishment and born again and all that?

That's exactly what I was saying by posting this link- Seriously watch it, while it is funny, it is also true...If jesus came back he'd be discredited. www.youtube.com...

'
Hell guys whenever or wherever Jesus re-appears he is going to be rejected by at least two thirds of humanity. Then we'd all have even more things to fight each other about.

Yea, and those two thirds who reject Jesus will burn in hell, allthough it will be absolutely not their fault that they reject him, because they will be trained this way, will reach back to experiences that make the coming of Jesus unbelievable whatever...

But anyway, Jesus will reject two third of the worlds population? I want to have nothing to do with such a "God". I reject a God who rejects two third of us all!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by Annee

I don't know what you have experienced, feel free to share.

I have had experiences since birth. Which is one reason I was in search of God. I had OBEs - premonitions - "feeling" messages - etc.

One experience when I was 5/6 - - I was in an OBE (which I had most every night). I was in the "gray place" (people who have had OBEs know what I mean). A man in a long white robe and beard approached me. He looked kind of like "images" of Jesus - but I did not feel he was. He told me I was trying to leave the physical world to return to the spirit or other world. He told me it was not time - that I had to stay in the physical world. He told me not to "fly" anymore - because I was too young to understand - and it was confusing me.

Many would interpret this as divine - - I don't.

Back on topic: I believe an evolved off-planet race (or several) are responsible for our creation. If anyone appears - - which I believe they eventually will - - I believe they are real - - not some mystical omnipotent "guy in the sky".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh Boy! Americans are definately to brainwashed to ever be cured. They can easily step into one line with all the other religious lunatics of this earth. They are no better then other weirdos from other religions, that they reject because, of course, they have, as all the other lunies, "The true religion" of which their Boss from heaven tells them, to spread their crap, with force if necessary, over the whole world. . No wonder we are heading towards a crusade, a religious war.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Let me let you in on a little secret. The anointed one has returned as a black woman of Jewish decent bearing the name of the one responsible for degrading the position of women in this world. Men of the Earth shall be humbled by the truth of equality. Humanity has NEVER been told the entire truth..only bits and pieces. The original book of knowledge, bible, Torah was stolen, edited and manipulated into a vessel of control. Thats why you are not supposed to worship ANY Idols..books are idols. Think about it..who has Satan most oppressed? Women, Jews & Blacks...Why???
Any man who arrives in Christs name will surely be evil! BEWARE OF TRICKERY! Until you release your egos and open your minds, you shall never be free. If humanity actually had a clue there would be no need for the anointed one to return. If I am wrong the world would be a much better place ;P
You must let go of this world and everything about it..nothing from this system shall stand in Gods Kingdom.
NOTHING!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yea and Germany's past is just picture perfect, a shining example for all Aryan nations to follow.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

Yea and Germany's past is just picture perfect, a shining example for all Aryan nations to follow.

Thank you.

What a madnes. I'll quit. This is all to much for me, actually spiritual to dirty. Bye.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Correct, "Rapture" is just what we call the event. I've always been amused at those who argue it can't exist because the word isn't actually in the Bible, I guess that also means that giraffes don't exist because that word isn't in there either, LOL! It's easier for us to say "Rapture" than it is to say "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

Rapture = We're all "caught upped".

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
Oh Boy! Americans are definately to brainwashed to ever be cured. They can easily step into one line with all the other religious lunatics of this earth. They are no better then other weirdos from other religions, that they reject because, of course, they have, as all the other lunies, "The true religion" of which their Boss from heaven tells them, to spread their crap, with force if necessary, over the whole world. . No wonder we are heading towards a crusade, a religious war.

You are saying all Americans are the same religious belief?

I didn't know that.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

But anyway, Jesus will reject two third of the worlds population? I want to have nothing to do with such a "God". I reject a God who rejects two third of us all!

I never believed the people who said the only people in Hell will be those who want to be there, those who want nothing to do with God, and wouldn't want to spend and eternity with Him.

I guess I was wrong.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
What grand dreams one can have. The unthinkable, thinkable. The impossible, only slightly askew. Nothing less than excess, Beauty in as much rabidity as bearable, or terrors unyeilding. To Dream, To Dream........to escape, to cross the threshold of the habitation of the human condition. To see and experiance all manner of ambitions. To escape intact in a moment, or tear asunder. These are dreams, these are the thoughts of demons, the salvation and rescue of Angles.
And 28 pages later, what can be said? either you believe or you don't. You have been instructed to live as though it could be any time. For those thinking they can ride the human existance untill the last minute and ask forgivness, beware, God will not be mocked, nor will he hear you. You must be in earnest, and it's not your works, but by His grace that you will be with Him. But, no man can know the time or the day, that He has told us, not even the Angles in Heaven, so a mere man can only persevere until the end. That end might be natural or un-natural in cause or it might be at the hand of God, come for His children.

Today would be a good time to start living as He has instructed. While there is still time.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There has to be a reason for everything

Yes, everything does happen for a reason. That doesn't mean it has any meaning behind it though.

If I drop an object that I have in my hand, it will fall to the floor. The reason? Gravity. The meaning? There isn't one

Regarding the rapture:

edit on 10/5/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Then where do they go?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join