It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Jesus is not going to come back. Either he never existed as a historic person, or he did, in which case he died long ago. What might happen is, that we will be forced through circumstances to recollect the way to live and interact with our fellow humans the way he showed us or is being shown to us through the scripture. There are no "chosen ones" being taken away, and the rest must stay and "suffer". Thats all just human BS that is out on revenge against people who think and live different.
edit on 10-5-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CarlitosAmsel

Have you read Bible, look how perfect it is, u think a normal person could write it just to make fun of people?

Start thinking and reading and you'll find Him, forget about my name...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well...... If the Lord does returns on May 21, 2011, here is the prayer I'm going to say:

Prayer of the Good Thief
My Crucified Jesus, wash me with your most Precious Blood!
Look upon me as the good thief, who hung on the cross next to You at Calvary !
A sinner, paying for his crimes, but recognizes Your Divinity and begs for Mercy and Forgiveness,
And ask: Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom!
Dear Lord, look upon me like the Good Thief !
And I should be so Bless, full of Peace!
Amen

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

You should pray every day not only when he comes. Sorry if you are already doing it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by terilynn
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Wrong! Read Genisis 5 History of the decendants of Adam... Cain and Able not listed just Seth... Cain was Satans child... Read Genisis closely... Eve was decieved by Satan in the garden and it was not eating any fruit... She believed and followed Satan instead of following what God told her.. After she did this she covered herself with a fig leaf! Then she slept with Adam the first time after that.. God then punishes woman with painful labor pains because Eve was carrying Satans child and Able was Adams and they were twins.. But because Able shared the womb with Cain and was murdered by Cain before he could have decendants he is not in the line... That is why God tells the Israelites to kill all the Cainites and for this line that Jesus would come from not to have relations with the Cainite women.. Then God turns Satan into a SERPENT. That was Satans attempt at filling the world with his seed by having Eve bare his offspring and having his offspring kill the line but it didn't work.

Hang on a second, are you trying to tell me you actually believe all that stuff or just showing off your ability to memorize fiction books.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Live like Jesus did.

But don't got all obsessed in his thoughts..

And think he will help you, only you can make a difference.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think you will find 21st of May is when the GODs / ETs pick up the ones that will be saved. The destruction comes around Oct by there story.

See my post for more info
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I tell ya, if that happens, then I've got some 'splainin' to do.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pr0phet666

I do everyday and go to Church too, As Bill Cosby said once, I'm an Old person trying to get to Heaven :-)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Returns as in gathering His church or returning for the final battle? When Christ returns in the clouds, bye bye. For the final battle? I'll be at His side.

What whore fell at Christ's feet?? It wasn't the woman being stoned as she committed adultery. It was NOT Mary Magdaline as she was possessed by 7 demons. Who is the whore???

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MCL1150

Good job
Well I didn't before 4 days...but lucky me finding truth, hope others will too.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Nothing will happen on May 21st. I'll get up, take a dump, read the internets, go back to bed and then wake up on May 22nd.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

All guys be sure that Christ wont Return this Day, As it is Told to US that Christ Will be here to Kill The Lucifer, Anti Christ, So He will Come Back When Anti Christ Will here And moving the world according to his will.
Dont wast time in fantasy when you have real serious issues to watch for.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
What is wromg with you bible people? Have you all been brainwashed by to much sunday school? There is no Jesus coming, there are no ET's coming along, taking away the "good ones" and leaving behind "the bad ones". Is'nt God all forgiving? How could he make a differnece between "the good ones" and the "Bad ones"? That is all just human BS. "Let US have it all, and F*ck the rest". Comon, in what kind of Gods do you believe in? In mafioso Gods? And there are no ET's coming either. That believe is nothing more then a modern appendix of the believe in the coming of "The Lord". Do you want me to proof it to you? Well, come back down to earth, be my guest, and take a good hard look around...-

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Do any of the people saying things on the order of "you Christians need to be mature and enlightened like me" and mocking God realize how arrogant and conceited you sound? I'm glad I haven't taken the bait to go down any of the 50 rabbit trails, because the anti-Christians are still burning a whole forest full of straw men and bullying whoever isn't just like them. I have yet to see one anti-Christian who can discuss theism without mockery. If I ever need to present evidence that anti-Christians are irrational, I'll give them the link to this thread. Thank you for showing the world what anti-Christians are like.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The Second coming.... When Jesus(horus?) appears as a lion, not a lamb. I have one question for those who come on here and spout Sunday school Scripture to us:

What 'sacrifice' have I made if I give you the last ten dollars in my pocket, when I know I have a winning Lottery ticket at home? Think about it.

Even if Christ was real, and not just an amalgam of Pagan deities, BY YOUR OWN BOOK's DESCRIPTION, he will not smile upon the religion you have helped spread.

Do you remember the fury with which he allegedly treated the money lenders? How about the hierarchy of the temple? What makes you think that the 'Devil' hasn't spent the last 2000 years breaking your religion down by degrees?

Word of GOD? Try again. Words of Emperors and Kings. Your faith is their weapon. Subjugation is much easier if you do it yourself.

Take a long, hard look at your own actions, and stop trying to 'save' us all. Convenient how most Christians forget about the whole 'Don't Judge" thing. That's in your book too, isn't it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Text Green No one on Earth can really predict the end of the world, only time will tell us that...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaberTruth
Do any of the people saying things on the order of "you Christians need to be mature and enlightened like me" and mocking God realize how arrogant and conceited you sound? I'm glad I haven't taken the bait to go down any of the 50 rabbit trails, because the anti-Christians are still burning a whole forest full of straw men and bullying whoever isn't just like them. I have yet to see one anti-Christian who can discuss theism without mockery. If I ever need to present evidence that anti-Christians are irrational, I'll give them the link to this thread. Thank you for showing the world what anti-Christians are like.

You missed my earlier posts.. Not everyone who doesn't share your perspectives is an 'anti-Christian'! 'Non-Christian' would be a much softer choice of words. You can't put every non-Christian in one basket, that's mad. For example - I kind of believe in 'God', but I find organised religion expects you to take too much for granted. You must go along with everything you're told, or go to hell. No questions, if it doesn't seem rational too bad. And there's a lot of stories and ideas in them that I take issue with, both factually and logically.

I also dislike the disregard shown towards anyone who isn't of the same religion as them. The big 3 religions all treat Hindus and Bhuddists like ignorant fools going straight to hell, yet Bhuddism offers a great code of ethics/sense of morality that has spread so far without the need for violence.

No need to pay attention to anyone bashing your views in an unintellectual manner. But not everyone has intended to mock, some are just providing debate.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
If Christ returns as you say, on May 21st 2011; then it only means that those who wrote the so called good book are still running the planet and your illusional destiny. Maybe it's time for everyone to wakeup, hm.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I too, am a religious man, but I believe in the existence of a great creator Spirit, and not in some half jewish, half roman small time revolutionary Guy, that got himself killed by having to big of a mouth when confronted with power. I admit, he supposedly has said great things and lived, messured on the standards of the time, a exceptional life, but he wasnt the only one in human history that has done so.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join