It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Subject - Jesus Christ
Birthdate - Jan 05 05AD/CE
Birthcity - Bethelhem, Palestine
Death Date - Apr 09 33AD/CE
Death City - Rome, Italy Territory - Roman Empire Territory
edit on 10-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

Prove it!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I don't know what you have experienced, feel free to share.

reply to post by steven704

I agree , and I see it

No I cant point you to documents, no need to. The proof you seek cant be found, but proof you will find if you open your self up to Jesus Christ.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
if christ ever returns, me and him need to have a chat

personally i have a bone to pick with him and his pops about all the evil they allow

sure, we need free will, but if the other side gets help, why cant the good side

and from looking around the world, doesnt seem the good side is getting much help

perhaps they like the rest have been too busy playing wow and cod

heyyyy if the ps3 thing keeps getting screwed up and is down on that day, ya never know, he might be bored enough to make an appearance

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Bethelhem is the birthcity as on the site of the barn he was born in sits The Church Of The Nativity which is by itself the most holiest site in all of Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity and is highly and heavily regarded and recognized as Holy by Islam.

Bethehem was under the occupation of the Kingdom Of Judah when Jesus was born.

The Church Of The Nativity on Google Maps Bethlehem, Palestine Birth site :
maps.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

The Church Of The Holy Sepulchuer Jerusalem, Israel - Death site :
maps.google.com...,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Please tell me that this isn't going to be the start of Christian Birther nonsense bent on disproving Jesus Christ eligibility to be The Messiah?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone has posted this or not, but it does say in the Bible that no man would know the day, he would come "as a thief in the night." It also says that many would claim to know the day and that they were false.

In other words, if someone claims to know an exact day then they are just wrong. No one knows. So no, Jesus won't return May 21st 2011 unless it's Project Bluebeam trying to fool everyone.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDevilOfLies

You would be struck dumb and blinded by the Light. You just don't seem to understand the complexity of all this, by perspective what is good and bad. What is good to one might be bad to another, and what if something good comes from something bad is it still bad.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

I agree, it's not meant to be known by man. It could be the Anti-Christ posing as Christ. It says the Anti-Christ would pose as a Christian. So if the Anti-Christ wanted to fool us it might pass itself off as a Jesus or Jesus like figure.

Using Blue Beam and fake Alien/Demon Attack warded off by the Anti Christ fooling the masses.

That could work

edit on 10-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sorry, where did this May 21 date even come from?

Who predicted it?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

I was wondering myself about that, but the world ends on the 11th so it won't really matter, or some one says it will end .

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There has to be a reason for everything. All of these earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, fish deaths, and other events in correlation with the timings of the birth certificate release, the royal wedding, and Osama's death all have to mean something. If you look back in history at the Illuminati's actions, they always put a lot of meaning and symbolism behind them. This stupid May 21st date has such little evidence behind it that its believers look like mindless sheep. "This is it, there will be no May 22nd for us who are within Christ. You will all know soon enough." Sure, doomsday predictions have went viral on the Internet in the past, but I'm seeing people in my own local community quitting their 9-5, 40-hour per week jobs (in an economy this poor, I can hardly fathom the idea), moving their families somewhere in the mountains, and waiting for the date to come. With people taking it so seriously and it getting so much advertising (where are they getting the money for all of this?), I have to question: Why?

It's obvious that this is not the Rapture. It directly states in the Bible that you cannot predict when it's going to happen, so it leaves me thinking that this might be some sort of staged event.

All I know is that random coincidences only go so far.

Yes! All these Sign's Happening at the Same Time World-Wide... No one can predict The Exact day and hour

But, I believe we are getting Close!!! Sign's Will Keep Confirming!
1 Thessalonians 5
1BUT AS to the suitable times and the precise seasons and dates, brethren, you have no necessity for anything being written to you.

2For you yourselves know perfectly well that the day of the [return of the] Lord will come [as unexpectedly and suddenly] as a thief in the night.

3When people are saying, All is well and secure, and, There is peace and safety, then in a moment unforeseen destruction (ruin and death) will come upon them as suddenly as labor pains come upon a woman with child; and they shall by no means escape, for there will be no escape.

4But you are not in [given up to the power of] darkness, brethren, for that day to overtake you by surprise like a thief.
Here's A Great Site... (For Rightly Dividing Truth) www.raptureready.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If by Christ you mean Extraterrestrials, then sure.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
You know, now days, if he showed up, he would be locked in the looney bin...

Come on, a guy walking down the street insisting he is Jesus Christ, the son of God?

If he were to come back, assuming he was truly some kind of divine being, it would not go well at all...

In fact a few years back, there was a guy in downtown Dallas that I passed who was insisting he was the second coming of Christ, or something like that... Though he was also arguing with some one who was not there... Hmm, maybe it was God he was arguing with?

No, seriously though, I truly believe that if Jesus were to ever come back ( And this is assuming the Bible is correct... Which I doubt) who would really believe him? Would you not just walk past him simply assuming he is just another crazy guy on the street?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Come on, a guy walking down the street insisting he is Jesus Christ, the son of God?

If he were to come back, assuming he was truly some kind of divine being, it would not go well at all...

In fact a few years back, there was a guy in downtown Dallas that I passed who was insisting he was the second coming of Christ, or something like that... Though he was also arguing with some one who was not there... Hmm, maybe it was God he was arguing with?

No, seriously though, I truly believe that if Jesus were to ever come back ( And this is assuming the Bible is correct... Which I doubt) who would really believe him? Would you not just walk past him simply assuming he is just another crazy guy on the street?

To further reiterate and emphasize upon your point of The Messiah being treated like an escaped mental ward patient is the fact no one would believe him. Does Waco, Texas USA 1993 Branch Davidian ring a bell? About 150 idiots thought David Koresh was The Messiah and look at where it got them? Cooked like a chicken.

Imagine the men in white labcoats wielding batons and tazer guns or cops running after him, not a sight I wish to envision!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

When He came here the first time, He came to fulfill a task, enabling others to manhandle Him. He could have had a legion of Holy angels appear, but His mission was to be lower and taken by men.
This will not be possible upon His return.
edit on 10-5-2011 by steven704 because: Holy.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Maybe he would walk down the street, whispering, "Psst. Hey. I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God, but dont tell anybody, otherwise they might lock me up in a loony bin"...-

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's the joke:

What Christians think is the rapture isn't.

You have to think in terms of light, wavelength, and dimensions.

A shift in wavelength makes something that was visible invisible. That is part of how this new invisibility tech works.

The "rapture" will happen when we make the next shift in consciousness (vibrational wavelength.)

When that happens, it will appear as if people have disappeared, but really have just shifted into another vibrational level.

There is also the false "rapture" which is part of Bluebeam. This will be using people's beliefs and their misunderstandings about the "return of Christ" to trick people into giving up their soverignty.

Believe me or not, that is what the "rapture" is. Anything else is just religious control and fantasy based on

"the Bible told me so."

edit on 10-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

the bible never mentions the rapture. ever. not once.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

He already came back. Read it in Matthew. He wasn't talking about some unknown time 2000 years beyond his time on earth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Assuming he would be hungry I would take him for a few beers and a steak. Then I would ask him iif he could have a word with his old fella in the sky and get him to sort the PSN out.

Probably gonna see a load of nut jobs dressing up as jesus on may 21st now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The time will come when there isn`t a single prophecy on that date.
edit on 10-5-2011 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join