It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So if nobody can predict when the rapture is going to be, then it will never come. Everyday of my life I can state that the rapture is going to come tomorrow, but it won't come because I have predicted it to come.

So when I am long dead I can get somebody else to predict every day that the rapture is going to come the following day, and when he/she dies, they can do the same agreement with another person and so on. Which basically means that the rapture will never happen if the so called man upstairs thinks that someone has predicted it.

But be prepared, because the rapture that you think is going to happen is not going to be the one that YOU and countless others are waiting for.

Now that's my prediction..................

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
That's why my money is on the idea that he's funded by TPTB to give a religious cover to the next false flag.

Many people before have hypothesized an alien abduction event set up to look like the Rapture has occurred. Will May 21st be the start of Project Bluebeam?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

We can nail him to the cross again.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Any new "Messiah" returning and preaching peace and love would be a threat to the bankers and big corporations, not to mention the church establishment.

Thus, they would very quickly get a bullet to the head or simply diasappear!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
'Christ' won't return on May 21st. Scripture states that only the lord knows when he will return (The 3 being on in the same).

I don't call myself remotely Christian, but even I know this. If the god they fear is all powerful and all knowing, they're putting him in a pretty small box if they think they've figured out while he'll return. Even though he explicitly stated that no one aside from himself will know the time/date/place.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudasIscariot

We can nail him to the cross again.

Lol

Well, still I hope we have learned better...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There has to be a reason for everything. All of these earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, fish deaths, and other events in correlation with the timings of the birth certificate release, the royal wedding, and Osama's death all have to mean something. If you look back in history at the Illuminati's actions, they always put a lot of meaning and symbolism behind them. This stupid May 21st date has such little evidence behind it that its believers look like mindless sheep. "This is it, there will be no May 22nd for us who are within Christ. You will all know soon enough." Sure, doomsday predictions have went viral on the Internet in the past, but I'm seeing people in my own local community quitting their 9-5, 40-hour per week jobs (in an economy this poor, I can hardly fathom the idea), moving their families somewhere in the mountains, and waiting for the date to come. With people taking it so seriously and it getting so much advertising (where are they getting the money for all of this?), I have to question: Why?

It's obvious that this is not the Rapture. It directly states in the Bible that you cannot predict when it's going to happen, so it leaves me thinking that this might be some sort of staged event.

All I know is that random coincidences only go so far.

Well, we all seem to forget one key in the catching away of the saints...

Those that died in Christ, will rise FIRST. THEN, we who are left, will be taken.

Now, what does that exactly mean? Good question!
Will we be able to see them rise before us, straight out of their graves in full bodily forms?!

How long will they stay or is it instantaneous? If the church is to be w/o 'spot or wrinkle' I would assume that they might 'linger' to wake us all up that what just happen is real; this event in itself will complete that scripture! The entire earth will change!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I'll go give him a hug. No, seriously. Also, I'd ask to meditate with him sometime or another.

This version of Christianity doesn't seem so bad, they say those individuals who are not saved do not burn in eternal hellfire, but simply cease to exist.

I've had a personal struggle with this for the past few years. One side of my family is mainly Jehova's Witnesses and that's what they believe.

The problem for me is that I ended up losing a fear of God. If my punishment for sin was death and death alone, I have no fear of this punishment. Of course I would do anything I could to live but it's an inevitability. They're saying once you die, it's over unless God's memory of you is ressurected. I do not believe another man can carry out the punishment of the Father and it is abundantly clear that ALL will be ressurected, not just those that loved Him.

Honestly, if I were to die and fade to black, would I care to even continue living? Nope, and it just remains that way for me forever since I don't exist. With that logic, then why even take a chance and live the life you know you'll have the way you want to.

I know many will strongly dissagree with what i'm saying here, but if you were to find yourself thrown in the lake of fire, there will be no questions and they would know exactly why it is being done.

some proverbs
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding."
"The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, turning a man from the snares of death."

If I know my only punishment is to die like I will already, why fear? Remember, we fear because we know we have done wrong and hated in our hearts. Perfect love casts out fear because fear has to do with judgement.

*edit* God will judge accordingly and perfectly, no one will recieve anything they don't deserve besides those saved through Jesus. I don't know what the punishment will be like but I know I deserve the worst. I try and not focus on that anymore because I should be concerned about living my life through and for God (Love), it really shouldn't matter what the punishment will be. That's how I reason that anyway.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: Felt it was needed

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Hahahhaa - oh my ... if He does come back, you're in a world of hurt my friend.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Not technically correct.

It states that "noone shall know the hour, nor the day of Christ's return"

You can guess as much as you want - and I'm sure someone will guess correctly (if in fact the return of christ is true, which I personally don't believe).

Guessing and "knowing" are two completely different things, especially in this instance.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I casually read something about the Rapture which is meant to start May 21, 2011 has an end date of sometime in October 2011, has anyone else seen this information?

I am guessing that when nothing happens on the 21st of May, that they will pick up this End of Rapture date which is sometime in October.

Found it on Wikipedia

His current end times prediction is that the Rapture will be on May 21, 2011 and that God will completely destroy the Earth and the universe five months later on October 21.[3][4]

edit on 9-5-2011 by Nick_X because: found the date

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
I casually read something about the Rapture which is meant to start May 21, 2011 has an end date of sometime in October 2011, has anyone else seen this information?

I am guessing that when nothing happens on the 21st of May, that they will pick up this End of Rapture date which is sometime in October.

It's typical - man attempts to "add" facts to scripture.

It's never been called the "rapture", and it's never been given a period of time.

The bible states, in revelation, that Christ will return as a "lion" instead of a lamb. At a point when the world is about to be destroyed - there will be signs, including;

1. Wars and rumors of wars
2. Pestilence
3. Famine
4. Earthquakes

etc etc

Christ then appears in the clouds, from "east to west" the whole world will be able to see his Return.

The saved will "rise to meet him in the air", and will then abide by His side. The Bible states the saved will number 144,000 (from memory, it might be different but it's around that figure), and they will rule and cast judgement on the rest of the world (the unsaved).

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Many people before have hypothesized an alien abduction event set up to look like the Rapture has occurred. Will May 21st be the start of Project Bluebeam?

I don't know, but it hasn't smelled right to me since I heard about it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

What rapture?...my grandparents thought there was going to be a "rapture"..so did their parents. The truth is, the word "rapture" never appears in the bible. Its a "false teaching"...a false "hope"..it doesn't exist! PERIOD!

Those idiots, "christian idiots" who made movies about it..made MONEY off of it...are the ones who brain washed any christian into thinking their is a "rapture"...are the ones living the high life. While you can't pay your bills, but you gave your tithe to the church...I hope it comes back ten fold...SOON!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
There has to be a reason for everything.

No. There doesn't.

Such thinking is why people ignore common sense and believe in talking snakes and voices from burning bushes.

Nowadays, if anyone honestly claimed to witness either of those, they would be called crazy. But put it in a 'religious' book and it's perfectly acceptable.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCommando

Christ then appears in the clouds, from "east to west" the whole world will be able to see his Return.

The saved will "rise to meet him in the air", and will then abide by His side. The Bible states the saved will number 144,000 (from memory, it might be different but it's around that figure), and they will rule and cast judgement on the rest of the world (the unsaved).

What you describe there sounds just like a mass Alien UFO Abduction scenario, interesting

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just found out more specific information. I'm not sure if this has been posted elsewhere.

This guy believes that when 6:00 pm happens in their respective time zone on May 21st, a giant earthquake will happen, and the Rapture will be occurring in their area. Why is he being so specific when he doesn't need to be? Notice how he completely dodges the question about signing over his possessions. I see these as possibilities:

· Old and senile
· Being controlled by the Illuminati to set up a staged event
· Being controlled by a negative entity/demon
· Fully aware this isn't real and doing this for some non-monetary self-gain of some sort

Regardless of what happens, I look forward to May 21st, if only to see the reactions on May 22nd.
edit on 5/9/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Minor punctuation edit

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Dear SonicInfinity

If Yeshua son of god should return at any time he would be advised to bring a good sized army. Look what happened last time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

This guy believes that when 6:00 pm happens in their respective time zone on May 21st, a giant earthquake will happen, and the Rapture will be occurring in their area. Why is he being so specific when he doesn't need to be?

Interesting that he ties it in to an earthquake. That's part of my take on the false flag bit. I'm betting it's tied in to New Madrid. The NLE 11 ends on the 20th. Everybody participating will be nice and prepared/practiced to deal with disaster. Again, like I said, a false-flag under religious cover. If anybody questions it could always go back to the religion thing. Also interesting is 6:00p. That is oddly specific. 6:00p=18:00 and 1+8=9. And that in the video it was 13 days. The Illuminati do love their numbers.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

We will have to wait until he grows up, and after he has visited India, then some government will crucify him as a religious nut job. no change there then.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join