It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if on May 21st, 2011, "Christ" does "return"?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
All religion is such a steaming pile of hooey.

If you honestly belive 'christ' is going to return you need your bloody head examined.

God is an idiotic concept invented by the church to control the stupid. Amazing it still works on some in this day and age.

If you are living your life based on childish superstition you are wasting it. No 'God' is going to solve your problems for you if you pray enough. Get off your knees and face up to life you damned losers.

If anyone is judging you it's us, the sane ones who ARENT wasting their lives on nonsense and ghost stories.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

he is my own little parrible for you.

say you are going to see your fav band at rock show you go to see the band play their songs

now as you arrive at that show and the rock band in question was not their, just all the groupies trying to play instruments in a hap hazard fation, they might know all the songs of the band from years of following them on tour, but that does not make them good musicaly, maybe the odd one can play but all of them together sounds like some screaming cats having a fight you may be a bit pee'ed off at spending money on a ticket for the gig.

at the end of the day you dont go to a rock gig to listen to the groupies play you go to see your fav band or singer.

its the same with jesus, many claim him as lord, very few will be anything like him.

no one will ever be as perfect as Jesus was, thats why he was the unblemished lamb, the ultimate sacrifice that had to die for us.

we can dam well try but we will never be quite like him.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If he is real and he returns on that date then obviously the bible is true,

and there are a whole bunch of people going to hell. Myself included.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

What, pray tell, is the correlation between earthquakes, tonadoes, fish deaths, Obama's birth certificate, the royal wedding, and a SEAL kill in Pakistan of Osama bin Laden? I used to think I was good at connecting dots, but I'll be damned if I see any dots between any of these things.

The Jehovah's Witness religion started when a woman got tons of people to believe that this same event was going to happen about 100 years ago. It never occurred, but they all had that WTF moment in common, so they decided to start a religion. Like a support group, I guess. I wish that people around here would do what your neighbors are doing. We could use the job openings.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jericanman

Funny thing is: Most aren't even trying to move that mountain. Let alone minister to those who actually need it.

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
For the last time: The number and severity of Earthquakes this year (or any other year in this century) are about average over the period of time since we first started measuring them. Ask any geologist. Ask any geology grad student (like my wife). The idea that there are somehow MORE earthquakes and that their severity has somehow "increased" is anti-science and pro-ignorance.

If I see someone post that earthquakes are increasing, its a safe bet that they do not have the mental faculties or knowledge to be right about anything else, right?

Time is precious, after all.

well we dont have to dig very far into this one

wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

list of earthquakes by magnitude.

the top 10 span over 300 years.

6 of them happen since 1948 the reformation of israel 60 years

so once again top ten magnitude earthquakes ever recorded by man

span 300 years but six happen since the reformation of israel in the last 60 years. witch is a proficey that realy started everyerthing in the end times ramping up

so 300 for ten so average

one every 30 years

or 2 in 60

not 6!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
or can you point me to some hard facts, because just saying im stupid for doing basic maths and looking up earthquake dates and magnitudes with out actually bringing any information to the table, let alone anything that contradicts it, is a bit silly.

a link earthquake magnitude averages per century, per year etc

all welcome

ive read a ton or information regarding this and what ever way you spin it. we have had 6 of the top ten magnitude earthquakes ever recorded in the last 60 years. witch if you are so read up geologicaly is a very very very short space of time.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If you know 'anything' about the Bible you would know why he isn't coming this year or next.

The very word they claim to know exposes them all.

SonicInfinity. Do you believe you are right (mind you if you did you wouldn't say "IF").

If you do, can I have your stuff and money and house becuase you're faith would dictate you don't need them. Faith being action dictates you verify your faith does it not?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Is OP talking about those fruitcakes who say the world is going to end on the 21st?

How come they are still taking donations - if they truly believe the world is going to end, I think those donations should be placed in my paypal account.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Then the Bible was a farce and Jesus is an alien, because it says that NO man knows the day or hour of HIS return.

Simply put, if anyone professes to give a date for HIS return, they are a FALSE prophet.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
replies to midnighttides post

LOL ... And mine too please! ... let there be light and there was light, you could se for bloody miles!!!

Git
edit on 9-5-2011 by completenuttergit because: Tried to do a reply but didnt happen

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
In the time when supposedly jesus christ were between us, the jews didn't have the control all over the world. In that case, maybe jesus came to the earth in n+1 times and we didn't notice this.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
we will see in due time! even if we all were to start believing everything now we are still much too late to be prepared for all the possible changes

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If it is a staged event, I'm wondering if it anything to do with the FEMA Natl. Level Excercise taking place from May 16-20. Maybe the New Madrid fault will open up and gobble up all the fanatic Christians!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"unless every yod and tittle" yashua messiah will not return may 21 because the mark of the beast has not been forced upon us yet and mandatory sunday worship or day of rest has not forced upon us yet and other events that must happen,change of a pope that lasts a short time and a new pope yet one of the last five! now it does say time will be shortened so unless things really progress swiftly may 21 won't be far enough away.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
To all of you that might take me seriously and i am being serious. We have missed the boat. Read the messages the father gave us. What we are seeing now is nothing short of the seals of the scroll being opened and the riders doing there work.

I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

I maybe wrong but given a crown represents democracy electing a president. The first rider is Barry...... sorry Barak Obama. Of course i could be wrong but im always open to other ideas....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
You know, I'm really hoping Jesus does come back. I want to see him kick Obama's a$$. That guy is really pi$$ing me off.

Too funny.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
One of the Camp Trailers with all the "C-ya on the 21st" is parked up the street from my house a few blocks away.

Would I be creating blasphemy if I just "checked" to see if there were any hot babes that may want to sin before we all check out?

Or NOW I'm disqualified for even suggesting that?

OK OK too creepy..Bad idea.. You ATSers bring the worst out in me.

Thank You.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'll kill him for his sins against man.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He'll take a look around, shake his head, and ascend back up for another 2,000 years.
Second line.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join