It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is complicit in 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
In my opinion, as president he must know the truth about 9/11. By not telling the world about what really happened, and by not bringing those responsible to justice, he is an accomplice after the fact is he not? He probably hasn't even told his family.

He's also milking 9/11 for all its worth (mentioning 9/11 repeatedly after the supposed killing of Osama) and expanding the 'war on terror'. There is just no way in the world that he cannot know the truth; therefore he is a criminal.

Anyone care to disagree?

edit on 9-5-2011 by zaintdead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I don't care much for Obama but I'm pretty sure if he came out and started telling American's what really happend on 9/11, he'd either be killed or all the sudden he'd be ineligible for president 2012.

*edit* He may not really even know the truth, the lies are different on different levels of power. He may honestly believe there was little involvement of the US government and the 9/11 incident, or as much as the higher up feel necessary for him to know.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zaintdead

I agree with you that President Obama must know the truth about 9/11. He has access to any information he requires.

That is why he made the pursuit of OBL a priority and doesn't have time for truther fantasies.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Can anyone here speak Politicianese?

I believe the translation from the following video is:

"Leave my presence, oh little one. We don't have to answer a damn thing about anything to anybody."

Don't look for answers from Obama, nor any high-level politician. It just ain't gonna happen I'm sorry to say.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I disagree. He might not know because it is a need to know only and he doesn't need to know. If every president knew what was going on there would be more of them like JFK and getting assassinated for growing a conscience and telling.

9/11 was a compartmentalized job preformed by most likely Israeli soldiers. Maybe even mercenaries from other countries. Not sure who the mastermind is. Cheney Bush? Men who have more power than the president due to their riches?
The U.S. military most likely had no knowledge or the whole shenanigan could have never been pulled off without someone speaking about it.

edit on 9-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
his handlers paid $700,000,000 to get their moneys worth
they wont get their money's worth unless he completely destroys this country and erases the constitution with a second term

greyboy will say anything whether he knows anything or not..hes there to do what hes told by the scull and boneys

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Maybe the man did want change!
Then he saw if he did, he would go down with it.

It's not like we vote for the real leaders, more like the mascot.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am not an Obama fan. However, I am a fan of "Truth"...Is Obama telling the truth(or his administration), HELL NO! My opinion is, if you are telling the truth, the truth doesn't change..PERIOD!

If one of my children, came to me with a story that kept changing, such as the death of Osama, I would question my child(s) honestly. And a story that continually changed?...I would consider that child a liar...PERIOD...END OF STORY!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

resign or be complacent to the 2001-9.11 crime,.as simple as that.or investigate and bring to justice they who did it.there is no argument to that,or did he not go after obl?its a simple black and white issue.all the rest?blah,blah,blah.he is not sure of some of the issues?investigate before killing.blah,blah, blah.a mockery is what we have,nothing more.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am certain he is informed on a need to know basis. At the very least he should have a very strong suspicion.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I agree
my brother disagree

but lets say Obama was a good president
that kind of truth would destroy the usa

he might be hiding it to avoid hurting the usa ?

top topics

join