It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Investigation at Bradshaw Ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
**Names and dates have been removed

Background information regarding the bradshaw ranch can be read here www.yeoldeufostore.com...

Investigation of Bradshaw Ranch, Sedona AZ
(Tuesday)
• Started investigation at 6:30 PM (sunset was 7:15 PM) and finished at 11 PM.
• Took 3 different positions around the perimeter of Bradshaw ranch
o XXXX – next to big Juniper Tree (split by lightning) and Ranch house (east of Ranch house).
o XXXX – Southeast of Ranch House, up the southern ridge by a ruin.
o XXXX – Next to windmill, NW of Ranch House.
• XXXX saw the windmill go from no motion to suddenly speed up to a high rate of speed (also making a loud noise that was heard by XXXX) and then stop for rest of evening. This could have been simply a gust of wind, but it happened at around 8 PM and before the hissing sound.
• XXXX heard a hissing sound (sssssss) at or before 8:30 PM. Sound appeared to come from my right (west of windmill position and slight north).
• XXXX heard a similar sound at about the same time, but he felt the sound was near him. XXXX’s position was almost diagonally away from XXXX’s (estimated at about 890 ft from Google Earth map).
• XXXX saw one orange light go over the southern ridge (SW 220 from windmill position). Light suddenly appeared and quickly moved up to top of the ridge (in a SW direction) and disappeared. Saw 2nd light, but felt this one could be an airplane flying low at the apparent level of the ridgeline and between peaks. The first light was under the ridge facing me. First light lasted 2-3 seconds. Second light was less than 2 seconds.
• XXXX saw a white light (like headlamp) for about one second in bushes north side of the ranch near entrance.

(Wednesday)
• Took 3 different positions around the perimeter of Bradshaw ranch
o XXXX – Southeast of Ranch House, up the southern ridge by a ruin (where XXXX stood the night before).
o XXXX – Next to windmill, NW of Ranch House (where XXXX stood the night before).
o XXXX – Highest point on the southern ridge (SW of Windmill, where orange light went the night before).
• At the top of the southern ridge, XXXX found a fairy ring (about 3 ft diameter). Took 2 pictures (with and without flash) at about 7:45 PM. Not sure if this is pure coincidence or has something to do with BOL seen.
• Sometime around 9 PM but before 10 PM, XXXX and XXXX saw a glow at the base of the Secret Mountain range. XXXX’s description: the glow was white and covered the whole length of the mountain base. It consisted of 4 or 5 rectangular blocks of white glow with dark spaces in between. The length covered must have been about 20 miles and it lasted about 5 minutes (guesstimate). The glow was steady (not flashing) but had gaps in between the white glowing rectangles.
• At about 11 PM, XXXX called and said that there were noises, and a light approaching him from the south. He felt it was non-human entity. He called XXXX and XXXX (via walkie-talkie) to meet him at his location. XXXX made it first and also saw a glow in the sky. XXXX got lost on the way down but did not see anything.
• After gathering, XXXX and XXXX went to the ranch house site (nest to the Juniper tree) and XXXX went to the windmill site.
• Sometime between 11:30 and mid-night, XXXX saw a red dot (like a ruby red dot) on the mid-section of the windmill metal structure. It lasted one second. XXXX searched for possible causes, stars or planes behind the windmill but found none. XXXX thought somebody was shinning a laser beam at him but XXXX and XXXX did not have a red laser. (On Friday night, XXXX called Dongo asking about this red laser dot experience, and Tom said that he and Bradshaw had seen it 20 to 25 times in the past).
• Around mid-night, XXXX heard a lot of noise in the house. Sounded like somebody was kicking furniture and a bottle inside the house. XXXX was mad because he thought that XXXX and XXXX were inside the house and he decided to leave and walk towards the Juniper tree (and exit). XXXX was then surprised that XXXX and XXXX were in their position outside the house. XXXX then told me that he also heard a lot of noises inside the house from his position. XXXX was dosing off and was woken by the noise.
• We left the ranch at 1 AM, but before we left (12 to 12:30 AM), XXXX saw a white light (like a flashlight or headlamp) on the bushes NE of the Juniper/House position. It lasted less than2 seconds and disappeared. XXXX said that this was the same area were he saw a similar white light.

edit on 9-5-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by hiii_98 because: added background info link

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Maybe a short brief on Bradshaw Ranch and what makes it a site worth investigating...for those who may not know.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Isn't Bradshaw Ranch owned by the U.S. Government and you're not suppose to trespass there? Just like your avatar suggests. You might beware what you are admitting to on here.

You trespasser you.
Thanks for having the kahunas to bring us your experience but don't get caught.

edit on 9-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Maybe they are just drilling for stuff. I mean I know you think its a base and all, but when they were drilling for NG near one place I lived I thought I was going crazy hearing beeps and stuff. Someone told me modern location equipment can do that. That other people were hearing it too it wasn't just me. Saw an orb out there around the same time.

Doesn't mean its a non-human entity. Any government owned land that has resources usually tries to bank on it. Thats what the government does with land. The'll even take over land if they think they can. Of course they would do it on their own land.

And who cares about lights? What do you think they are? An alien? Anyway drilling for natual gas causes really wierd stuff to happen. Lived through it.

edit on 9-5-2011 by siren8 because: re move offensive comment

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
where did i ever say i trespassed there?? i see nothing but XXXX and a interesting story.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
where did i ever say i trespassed there?? i see nothing but XXXX and a interesting story.

I really could care less where you went. Man doesn't really own anything on Earth. I think if it said U.S. Government on it I would want to go in even more.

Next time you need to get a video camera that has infrared if you don't have one already. Video would be real nice.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
this story tells me nothing,Sedona is a conspiracy and mystery hotspot and all youve got is windmills and X's??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
this story tells me nothing,Sedona is a conspiracy and mystery hotspot and all youve got is windmills and X's??

for whatever its worth batteries on night vision died,along with video cameras, and even high powered laser (green...not red) Very strange. Went to EVERY SINGLE "hotspot" reported on here on ATS. interviewed 3 local sedona authors on ufo underground bases and alien encounters and bradshaw ranch. We hiked all the canyons, went to coordinates of all the supposed bases so dont even begin to lecture me VicDiaz. What did you do? Read about all this??? I go out and live it and i'm known on here for doing just that.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Good info at that link. Thank you, sir.

While hiking around the property, everyone in the group smelled French fries.

I think they strayed over into McDonald Ranch.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

XXX almost left a mcnugget in his pants after witnessing a light advancing towards XX !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Yes, VIcDiaz, Arizona has "activity". I don't know about aliens and all, but i have had an experience therre myself. Never able to re-live it, though, I tried.

I don't think you could have had the experience I had doing what these people are doing.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Im contracted by the USAF.Ive been there and done that,if something happens im outside the need to know circle but i do know when things happen thats for damn sure,and i do whatever i can with my resources to find answers...If i wasnt so busy tearing apart all sorts of military aircraft id be out there doin the same thing..honestly, i think your wasting your time,unless you get a PHD in physics or join the military you'll NEVER get close enough to get any conclusive answers or evidence,you'll only leave with more questions...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by hiii_98

Im contracted by the USAF.Ive been there and done that,if something happens im outside the need to know circle but i do know when things happen thats for damn sure,and i do whatever i can with my resources to find answers...If i wasnt so busy tearing apart all sorts of military aircraft id be out there doin the same thing..honestly, i think your wasting your time,unless you get a PHD in physics or join the military you'll NEVER get close enough to get any conclusive answers or evidence,you'll only leave with more questions...

I entirely disagree, the experiences i've had following this path laid before me have shown me things the average person will only read about. No i will never be fully on the "other side of the curtain" per se, however i'm constantly peeking
Furthermore i receive the larger picture both through my own personal encounters (*IF i have any) and via the almost unimaginable stories provided by those I interview.
edit on 9-5-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
You want a real story?Come to tucson and hang out on the southside for a few hours till the ALL BLACK gnooks or blackhawks fly over you headed west and attempt to follow them..Youll find a base that you wont find on any map...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

private message me more details, i'm interested in learning more. I take such claims very seriously and always seeking an adventure. Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Excellent research!

I investigated the Bradshaw Ranch and surroundings from 1995 to 2001 and formed a group called "Citizens for Underground Base Disclosure."

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can you let us know what some of the people you spoke with had to say?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Great investigation! Always enjoy reading your threads. Would love to read more.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
video of my recent 2016 investigation at Bradshaw Ranch.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
anyone else had any news of interest come from bradshaw in the past few years? I went there in 2009 me and the team I brought had several amazing experiences, including balls of light vanishing into the hillside, search lights scanning the woods behind the ranch, and rectangular glowing windows appearing above the ranch. even the sound of breaking glass, but my last two trips out there have proven extremely dull. The almost vandalism is somewhat interesting if not disappointing (Bradshaw is a piece of history even outside of its paranormal historical roots... it appeared in several western movies!).

new topics

top topics

join