It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panic in Italy over May 11 Megaquake prediction from seismologist that died in 1979

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Wow, looks like this prediction has been pretty close to been true...www2.macleans.ca... ..Spain is very close to Italy and for it to happen to the day on a hundred year prediction is quite accurate in my eyes..my prayers are with our Spanish friends

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
maybe he is a few days of

The Bull - Taurus
April 21 to May 21

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

It rather seems to be the 20th day of sun to rise in the constelation of Taurus; that would be around 2 June this year. Nostradamus never gave a year for this quatrain. Only "Sun 20 Taurus"

As for Itallian cabinet maker: He again only wrote 2011 on his paper, no day or month NEITHER location. In general the Italian predicted 17 out of 20 earthquakes correct To this day) - all in places not often on shake table and none really large either. Typically this Spain quake would fall in his scope of predictions. his predictions was based on alignments - that is why many people accept it to be 11 May 2011.

Regardless - neither of these prophesies are about the END OF THE WORLD.
Nostradamus did not predict an EARTHQUAKE for this quatrain. He stated "Tremor of land" which could be from a bomb or even other origin. And his is about a theatre that will colapse and likely kill many people; so that is not an END OF THE EARTH prediction either.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I have never heard of an earthquake in Spain before.According to this news report on the quake its the deadliest since 1956

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by sitchin

I have never heard of an earthquake in Spain before.According to this news report on the quake its the deadliest since 1956

Please don't be fooled with sensationalist headlines... 12 deaths is hardly an earth shacking cataclysmic event.

And if you check this site at daily bases
earthquake.usgs.gov...
you can see that a M 5 earthquake is not that extraordinary event.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join