It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato units left 61 African migrants to die of hunger and thirst

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Im sure if a boat with 200 Libians was off the coast of British Columbia the mounties would be throwing them mooses to hang on to..nobody wants these people. Europes in a huge economic crisis and what it doesnt need is boats full of refugees who drain what lets of the state dry. Here in Spain during the summer months they come in droves of upto 2000 a month..if Canada wants them, then Canada can have em.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Im sure if a boat with 200 Libians was off the coast of British Columbia the mounties would be throwing them mooses to hang on to..nobody wants these people. Europes in a huge economic crisis and what it doesnt need is boats full of refugees who drain what lets of the state dry. Here in Spain during the summer months they come in droves of upto 2000 a month..if Canada wants them, then Canada can have em.

What does Canada have to do this?

Your EU countries have bloody hands, and they are coming to you begging for help while the coalition still claims this "humanitarian mission" BS.

In fact if you want to get into it, Canada is only involved with JTF-2 (unofficially) and some F-18s (officially). The F-18 pilots even refused on occasion to engage in bombing missions because they might kill civilians. Immigration to Canada, especially in BC, is a whole different game too and they would make it into the country if our provincial and federal governments do not seek political suicide (but then again, why would they travel halfway around the world when the obvious choices are Italy, Greece and Spain?).

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
News reports are coming out that the Captian of the overloaded ferry intentionally capsized the vessel. This is the 2nd time this particular captian has done this.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I hope they can also experience that kind of hunger and thirst so that they will know how does it feel and realized that they are so cold and evil.
poor africans

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

you quoted all of that from fox news...so we can treat that article,with the pinch of propaganda salt that is.

you almost sound like a NATO spokesmen.

let me tell you,if NATO stopped bombing libya for 5 mins,and started doing what they said they was doing,enforcing a no fly zone,and humanitarian assistance.

which they haven't done none of yet...gaddafi still got helos in the air,which can only be done,with the full support of the army,and NATO are bombing both sides and civilians..

you have to remember,its our tax's paying for this bombing mission,under the premise of humanitarian reasons..so i don't know about you,but i'm not really happy about that,not when people are taking forced paycuts,and losing life savings and pensions,and its about to get a lot worse.

so unless your under the NATO payroll...i don't see how you can't be pissed at this...not unless your one of those hardcore,hardlined,god bless america,we can kick the worlds ass,kind of american.

and before you tell me,canada is running the show,we all know america calls the shots at NATO.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

So when the info is from a source you disagree with, it becomes irrelevant, and the person citing that source becomes part of the conspiracy as a NATO spokesperson.

Your paranoia is amusing.. you should get that checked before it really affects your life.

The first boat issue did have an Italian vessel responding. Since that boat didnt ever make verbal communications, and charades are a bit difficult to understand form a few hundred feet, the outcome was not expected.

When Libyan soldiers are forcing people into boats, how is that NATO's fault? I mean aside from a blind hatred you apparently have towards them, it was Libyan soldiers who forced the issue. It was the boat captian who decided to capsize the boat.

I ahve provided my sources, which I note in your rebuttal, if we want to call it that, you have not presented any sources to support your claims.

If you want to join the debate, then please provuide your sources to support your position. If you want to rant, thats fine to, but dont expect a response in the future.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join