It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meth is legal (with prescription)... What? [Desoxyn]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm currently watching a documentary on psychotropic drugs. I've always had a problem with these being prescribed for imaginary mental conditions that are essentially 99.9% of the time completely normal. I know that, as some of you mentioned, there are extreme cases at times and of course the issue is not black and white but frankly I think most diagnosis of ADD, ADHD, depression, bipolar disorder, etc, etc.. are complete bull-feces.
Part of being conscious and having the ability to feel means that you're going to experiences all kinds of these so called "symptoms". If you really need a cure try eating healthy, a walk in the great outdoors, a conversation with someone, meditation, exercise, music... If that doesn't do the trick there are all sorts of natural medicines to aid you in your "recovery", but please try to at all costs avoid giving into big pharma. These drugs may "help" one problem but with them comes a plethora of others.
Watch for yourselves.
topdocumentaryfilms.com... told-story-of-psychotropic-drugging/

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Why are you making a big deal out of this? Meth is a legitimate drug when needed for real medical reasons. Desoxyn comes in pills that are like ten mg's. People who use meth illegally take 10-50 times that amount or more. They really almost never, if ever prescribe desoxyn to people with adhd/add or obesity because there are newer drugs that work just as well that aren't as addictive.

My wife is a chronic pain patient, with a host of ailments. I know she was prescribed this at one point, for a short time, took it for that period, and I suppose it did what it was supposed to do. This was probably about a year ago, and only for that one prescribed period. No real side effects.

It's funny, that she's been prescribed things like this, and still is prescribed hydrocodone, and other narcotics, yet the one that benefits her the most (marijuana) is a lesser narcotic, but is illegal in our state. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

(post by rob1234 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by rob1234 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join