It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does seeing Auras really mean? I can see auras (in color) now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Can it be likened to the imprint that happens when you look into a bulb of light for a couple seconds and then you look away? Cause that's something I've seen, a kind of light, that surrounds people and things, and I think it just has to do with images being burned into your vision temporarily.

Here is a 46 second illusion eye trick that plays around with this idea:

(dangit what am I doing wrong! why doesn't the vid play? anyhow youtube: michael jackson illusion)

Once you look away, you see an imprint negative of the image.
Other illusionary tricks reveal that the imprints left can change colors.

Not saying you're not seeing Aura's, I've wondered about it all myself and I'm just offering a scientific explanation for what you are experiencing.

I also think that if this seems to happen during medication changes (which isn't the case for me as I've always seen stuff since I was a kid and I've not been medicated to my awareness but maybe I was drugged unbeknownst to myself), that it does offer help in explanation of this as well... it's just bodily hormones and chemicals effecting your eyesight.

I don't think it's offensive to offer other alternatives to "you're seeing people's souls and futures!" I think all avenues should be explored... or else you're just narrow minded. But I know how hard it is to let go of the "I'm special!" mentality.... cause I think I'm special, lol. Can't seem to overcome that one myself so I can't really blame you for it, either. And also, I'm not quite sure how that suggestion was delivered- the delivery is key (however sometimes no matter how gentle you are, someone's gonna be offended- cause sometimes the truth itself is a little ugly, isn't it?).

Hope I helped, have a nice day now.
edit on 6-5-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
OMG it's an old thread lol. Damnit I feel duped.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
seeing auras as colors is nonsense u feel the vibrational pull

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   

edit on 8-5-2016 by Aussieamandarc because: twet

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: iAnjo

Seeing auras is just a gift....and it's actually learnable.

I've been able to see auras for a very long time, but it took some time to actually be able to read them. I believe animals can see and read auras...hence why often times a dog just instinctively knows when someone is good or bad....It's a great tool at your disposal...more valuable than you might even realize.

A2D

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
double post MB
A2D
edit on 8-5-2016 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I see auras too. I heard that the power gets stronger, so that could be why you are now seeing them in color.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link