It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does seeing Auras really mean? I can see auras (in color) now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey

Well, during my younger years I always saw something: some thing that glows on people.
Today I call those transparent auras. I never knew they were special, I just thought it was normal to see them or there was something wrong with my eyes.

Now I see transparent auras anywhere on anyone or on anything without trying, but I need to focus and use my peripheral vision to find the color of the aura.
I forgot how, but I got interested in seeing auras and tried to find the outline again and I found out I've always seen it but never the color, and for the first time during biology class (we were watching a video as a "break" from testing) and it was in a dark room so I practiced seeing auras and boom! For the first time ever I actually saw entire auras in full color, it was crazy!

I was excited and even yelled, "yes!"
Everyone looked but I didn't care.

What does seeing auras mean? Is it linked with anything else?

Thanks

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The "aura" as it is commonly called, is simply the bodies electromagnetic field. Your seeing it simply means that you are tuning in to different levels of perception. For extra fun and bonus points: There are 7 layers to the aura (kind of like an Everlasting Gobstopper-nah, not really) that correspond to the 7 chakras with the innermost layer corresponding to the root and the outermost layer corresponding to the crown. See if you can begin to distinguish the layers as well as the colors.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by iAnjo

Its usually linked to a stoppage/change of medication

just going to say the same thing

you have a mod along in a min slaping a off topic on ya do it to me all the time

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

I was excited and even yelled, "yes!"
Everyone looked but I didn't care.
Haha, that's awesome.

I used to be able to see auras (with vague color) when I was young, but I've lost the ability now because I never really practiced it. I believe we all emit a certain type of "energy field", it could be electromagnetic energy as previously stated, but I'm not sure about that.

What I do know however, is that the color/frequency, size, and general appearance of the aura corresponds to a persons mind set, mood and state of health. We all use these energy fields to interact with each other on a some what subconscious level. Like telepathy in a way I guess.

Empaths have a heightened ability to sense the vibrational states of such fields, and thus have a heightened ability to sense peoples emotions. You're best bet is to read some books on the topic and see what resonates with you.

edit on 8-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
reply to post by iAnjo

just going to say the same thing

you have a mod along in a min slaping a off topic on ya do it to me all the time
Maybe because that post IS completely off topic, not to mention slightly insulting to the OP.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
The "aura" as it is commonly called, is simply the bodies electromagnetic field. Your seeing it simply means that you are tuning in to different levels of perception. For extra fun and bonus points: There are 7 layers to the aura (kind of like an Everlasting Gobstopper-nah, not really) that correspond to the 7 chakras with the innermost layer corresponding to the root and the outermost layer corresponding to the crown. See if you can begin to distinguish the layers as well as the colors.

DUDE, i'm so excited you said this, whenever I was tripping mushrooms i was looking in the mirror turning off and on the lights, and saw those 7 colors, a rainbow in layers, like the gobstopper thing, and i've been wondering what it was, or you just reminded me, but it's really interesting how this # lays out

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Some people are just kind of born with some of their "psychic" abilities turned on. You can learn to ignore it...or you can develop it further. Seeing auras without having learned it from anyplace in specific, just means that a metaphorical switch in your being is in the on position. It doesn't have any real meaning other than that. Auras themselves can be indicators of certain things about the people they belong to, though, and you might do well to dig around for information and learn to use your gift! Dark, muddy auras are typically indicative of some kind of sickness, for example. Other colors indicate various other things. Play with it. Observe people and their auras, and the subtle (or not so subtle) changes their auras make as their moods shift, as their activities change, etc. Feel out any vibes you get. Reading people is a damn good skill to have, and if you can add aura reading to your toolkit, more power to ya!

reply to post by audio assasin

The question marks over your little head would go away if you read the T&C.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

You have any more information on these 7-layers?

reply to post by BlahBleh

Empaths?

Very insulting, lol

reply to post by nithaiah

YEah I'm trying to practice it, reading people would be a good skill :]

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

Empaths?
People with a "telepathic" ability to sense the emotional state of other people. They can't see auras (well, some probably can), but they are still using the aura to discern their emotional state, without actually knowing it.

edit on 8-5-2011 by BlahBleh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

That helps HOW? No explanation. No links. No scientific articles?

As for the OP, good for you. I am more of a feeling person. I can feel person's auras. It just means that you are more in tune with their emotions and personalities.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

You have any more information on these 7-layers?

Yep. What do you want to know? Like I said, they correspond to the chakras so studying the qualities of each of the chakras will give you more insight into the layers. There can be blockages and tears in the layers based on buildups of thought forms. The 1st-3rd layers are more having to do with the physical, the 5th-7th with the spiritual, the 4th (heart) is the bridge. Tears and blockages in the 1st-3rd contribute to physical illnesses. Not sure how else to answer your question, there is a lot of info that may or may not be relevant to what you want to know.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

I have heard about people who can see auric fields around other human beings. I have also heard that based on the color of the aura, they can tell about diseases, their future and relationships etc. Can you describe a little more about what auric fields look like. Do you see a sphere of light around people, with different stripes of color on it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Very good work, the next level is to link it to your imagination, eventually you will see more details in thier faces, in their eyes. You will get to see what is thier "spirit" or thier "being" like a shadow that follows them around - you will also see other kinds of beings, and with enough focus you can see that there are many of these beings standing around all over the place. They seem to be somewhat tall and slim, from the ones that I usually see.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo

You're doing good.

Study up on it. Some people don't know what they're talking about and others do.

Do you write down what you see? Might help you discover patterns, if you're interested in taking it in that direction.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Oh ok thanks, I'll read up on that.

reply to post by coyotepoet

Any information is helpful so thanks, I'll be reading up on this as well

reply to post by illuminazislayer

It's as if they're glowing with a light, it moves and follows them, it surrounds them and everything, It's cool and hard to describe. I use my peripheral vision to see it as I sort of have to gaze in order to see the color but I can see the transparent aura anytime, on anyone on any person.

reply to post by SystemResistor

Thanks, wow maybe in the future I'll be as pro as that..

reply to post by l_e_cox

Thanks, would writing a description of it really help? what do u mean by patterns?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: iAnjo

How did you get to see the colors I am trying really hard but I just can't seem to get it. Can you help all I can see right now is the sorta clear, and white do you think you can help me out?

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And am young right now and I can see the auras but not the colors except for white that is the only color I can see. I need help on this I am trying hard right now. Can anyone help me out?

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seemingly

Check out Barbara Brennan's book "Hands of Light" or at least google it. Aura's and more are included.

Mostly cause you are already seeing the basic aura, I'd recommend relaxing. This stuff is learned and it takes time.
Dump your expectations. Everyones gift is individual and "it'll happen" unique to you. All anyone can do is give you some guidance. What works for one person usually doesn't for the next person.

Not what you wanted to hear, but this is how it works. People who say otherwise are blowing smoke.
Cheers!

posted on May, 6 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
you can probably find many good sites that will tell you about the layers and what the different colors mean, and I would use this information. But I would also encourage you to listen to your own inner being also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join