It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goatman raises his um.. hand in a sign of greetings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've been lurking around ATS for a few months now. Lately I've been waking up early, read my daily main stream news and then jump onto here. Suddenly its mid-day and I've spent the last five hours reading this wonderful site. Even if some of things said here are irrational bogus, it is still so entertaining as well as mind opening. I'm glad to of found a community that is not disillusioned by the so-called realities of the world and are willing to question.

Anyway, I'm an amateur article writer and professional artist. I especially like thinking about symbolism and have written some things on it. Perhaps later I'll post it up for community assessment.

Good luck on your quest,

Goatman.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a firm handshake to you mr goatman..check out my link..Its the most important thread youll see in a while...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

Thanks for the welcome.. I read through post and heartedly agree, however other than that I'm afraid I cannot do a anything, as I'm not American. Good luck.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS goatman

There are many interisting theads on ATS cant wait to read some of your post and threads welcome aboard!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thanks. I hope I can add something too. I'm interested in a vast range of topics but some of the things I was thinking of writing about is art. There is blatant corruption of art by powerful investors, art now days is like a controlled stock market, where people turn massive profits from something that is useless. I wonder has anyone else mentioned this before on ATS?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome Goatman, I assume you have Goats, I raise a small herd as well. Mainly nubians, and pygmys, with a few sheep thrown in for good measure. Did you woodburn your avatar? It is wonderful! I woodburn as a hobby. Anyway, Enjoy this site, I am definitely addicted to it. bloodnoir

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by goatman
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thanks. I hope I can add something too. I'm interested in a vast range of topics but some of the things I was thinking of writing about is art. There is blatant corruption of art by powerful investors, art now days is like a controlled stock market, where people turn massive profits from something that is useless. I wonder has anyone else mentioned this before on ATS?

goatman im not sure if the art corruption has been mentioned on here probley has but once you get your 20 posts in start a thead on it im sure people would like to know about what you have to say ~~sugarcookie1

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Welcome Goatman.
I look forward to your contributions.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Violater1 because: Sorry I can't give you a star.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by goatman

Hi goatman, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodnoir

The name is a nickname I earned because I like Greek mythology, more especially satyrs. Which are sexy, wild, party loving, goatmen that bring panic and mayhem to poor nymphs.
I do like goats though, they are the most entertaining farm animals around. If I move up bush I'll have to get some goats and donkeys.

The avatar is an old marble relief which I ran through photoshop to look more 'old.' Its a gryphon killing a monster, I like th design of it, but also gryphon's are protective creatures that ward off ill doers. I haven't done wood burning since I was a kid, I must try it again sometime.

Thank you all for your welcomes!
edit on 9/5/11 by goatman because: forgot something

top topics

join