It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The internet is our last hope, Mainstream media has failed us.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Americans are not the only ones that suffer brainwashing by the msn, but it is a real shame
as the good 'ol US of A, is supposed to be the land of the free, and it's all slipping away.
The Americans that are awake need to spread the word fast to as many as possible before it's too late.

Strange Days my friends

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Not all of the internet is accurate information and is usually from that media. For example, when Osama died all of the information was first reported by major media like CNN.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer
The mainstream media is a massive propaganda machine, people are so caught up in the twisted reality presented to them by FOX, CNN, BBC etc. that they have started to live their life on what is being said in the mainstream media. It's a psychological warfare, but we have to be careful about alternative media also.
www.youtube.com...

Wow. Can you give me a link to some thread on this?
I feel like I enter a party too late. Everybody is stoned and drunk, the furniture is in pieces and no one can talk and tell me what the hack has happened.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
make a march around the major cities of the US like in Ny. Have at least 1000 people holding signs to inform people of this with signs of CNN crossed out, etc. "The internet is our only news source" "MSM are a lie" etc etc. Lets do it

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am just wondering how much happier and less stressed the loyal followers of the MSM are?To them there is no need to panic ,no need to worry about radiation,incoming comets ,planet x's,no need to fear the multitude of end of the world scenarios,no back up plan .Everything is coming up roses,and the war on terror is only an X-ray away from being won.Thanks go to our wonderful leaders who only want us to be happy and safe.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Then where can I get the truth?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow
Tried explaining what was REALLY going on in the world to several friends and family members recently....

I was absolutely floored.....FLOORED...and completely stunned when they all told me blatantly:

"The government has no reason to lie..."

No reason to lie eh? Well I guess that assumes the Government is a loving, caring organization that wishes for the betterment of our lives. As much as that would seem to make more sense, when we look at the bills they try to pass like the Food Safety Modernization Act (in the US)...

www.fda.gov...

Its documented!

Trying to decipher this bill to see for myself is hard, but lets see...

(portion of text in SEC. 103. HAZARD ANALYSIS AND RISK-BASED PREVENTIVE CONTROLS.)

"(b) Hazard Analysis.--The owner, operator, or agent in charge of a facility shall-- "(1) identify and evaluate known or reasonably foreseeable hazards that may be associated with the facility, including-- "(A) biological, chemical, physical, and radiological hazards, natural toxins, pesticides, drug residues, decomposition, parasites, allergens, and unapproved food and color additives; and "(B) hazards that occur naturally, or may be unintentionally introduced; and "(2) identify and evaluate hazards that may be intentionally introduced, including by acts of terrorism; and "(3) develop a written analysis of the hazards.

So the paperwork starts piling up I guess...?

Ugh, seems like I'd have to spend hours reading this to understand any of this bill for myself...

...But what I heard from other sites is this would've made farming for small businesses much more costly and difficult due to all sorts of regulations in the bill, while for big businesses the cost is like a grain of sand at the beach (of course). However, later they exempted smaller businesses to at least parts of the bill, maybe relating to this:

(portion of text in SEC. 103. HAZARD ANALYSIS AND RISK-BASED PREVENTIVE CONTROLS.)

"(II) the average annual monetary value of all food sold by such facility (or the collective average annual monetary value of such food sold by any subsidiary or affiliate, as described in clause (i)) during such period was less than $500,000, adjusted for inflation.

If only bills from the government were easier to understand.

Anyway deciphering and quoting the text in bills may be a good way to start making people believe their government may not completely love them at least. Although getting them to listen is another

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I can't even remember if the news has ever not been manipulated. The times we are in are causing everyone to question everything. Many people can't even seem to trust what they see anymore. This seems like a good thing though. This means people will stop being handed information and accepting it as fact. That also means the Elites "control", or perceived control over the population is fading.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The internet is the most easily infiltrated media out there.

Just look at what some on ATS believe becuase they found it on YouTube.

Case in point of how easy it is to make something appear real or not. Where's Hillary?......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
When the navy seals called in the results of their allegedly successful raid, they used the coded-words “Geronimo KIA”

This is just a thought, only speculation:

Maybe THEY can’t release the body because OBL’s SKULL has been at Yale “Skull and Bones” (S&B) CRYPT for years along with Geronomo’s skull, Sadam Husein’s skull, Hitler’s skull, JFK’s skull, etc, etc. It’s part of what S&B does; THEY collect SKULLS. Get it!

Or, THEY were there, on his compound, on May First to ceremonially collect the Head of OBL to finish up his last bit of usefulness to THEM as an asset.

Again, they used the coded-words “Geronimo KIA”
One more time, they used the coded-words “Geronimo KIA”.

Also, right after 911, S&B Bush was heard and seen chortling that he wanted “OBL’s head (skull) on a platter”.

There are esoteric levels to everything THEY do. Examine more closely, or at least be more aware, how MSM is CODING things right in our faces through powerful Bernasian/Freudiadian techniques (PsyOps).

Don’t be so quick turn off the TV completely; instead look for clues jadedly. THEY send themselves (for coordination and synchronization purposes) and We (the sheeple) get clobbered with coded neurolinguistic programming that kick-off events. THEY do this though MSM and counter-intel Blogs. (youtube and see X-Files spin-off pilot “The Lone Gunman” ran 5 month’s before 9/11.

THEY (eg the RAND corp. has HERDED “We the People” into the “ME the PERSON” pasture; thanks to COWBOYS like Bush, Cheney, Obama, McCain. The TRAILBOSSES are Rockerfller, Morgans, Rothschilds, etc. Cattle company is owned by Lucifer (Ol’ One-Eye at the Top of the Pyramid scheme). A PERSON is a strawman corporation; Not a Free Man, Instead, an EverReady tax paying serial numbered wage slave.

Just a thought, that’s all. Don’t mean to throw more gasoline onto to the conspiratorial flames (okay, maybe I do because we all burn in the flame of time). Let’s get’er done whilst there’s still time. How? Learn and educate others.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Savorrow

"The government has no reason to lie..."

Well, what is their reason to lie? If the government wants to control us they don't need to lie. They can just do it and no one can stop them. If the government wanted to institute marshall law they can if they so chose to. All you could do is take up arms against them. Guess what? They got way bigger arms.

Oh wait, any kind of government conspiracy is only good for 2, 4 or 6 years right?

If we don't like our government we can vote them out. Guess what, apparently there have been enough citizens in American history to keep voting in these corrupt governments. Some of these government conspiracies are decades and centuries old.

Again, its not the government we need to worry about. Its the people who control the government. Be it illuminati, aliens, elites, watchers or whatever.

Just appears to me that some of these government conspiracy theorists are really calling for a revolution against the government. Not because of conspiracies but because they simply hate the government. Its very much like the sixties nowadays. There were no conspiracies just people who hated the government.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Maybe THEY can’t release the body because OBL’s SKULL has been at Yale “Skull and Bones” (S&B) CRYPT for years along with Geronomo’s skull, Sadam Husein’s skull, Hitler’s skull, JFK’s skull, etc, etc. It’s part of what S&B does; THEY collect SKULLS. Get it!

This is what I'm talking about right here. There are people out there who actually believe this. I'm not sure if the poster is being funny but what's funny is there are people out there who believe this.

This is the kind of stuff that gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. I mean really, you theorists need to clean up your backyards a little. Posts like this usually get many stars and flags. And that fuels the skeptics. A skeptic sees stars and flags for nonsense makes them think everything is nonsense.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

Well believing things 100% should be reserved for when you know for sure, I think. Believing things in fractional amounts based on your know is one way. I'd believe in a 9/11 conspiracy more than Osama Bin Laden dying twice in his lifetime?

Well anyways, you could think of it like this: You only know what you know. There's apparently many disinfo agents after all.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I feel that we here at ATS are the last stand to leading the people of America to the truth.

The People need to wake up! The government must be held accountable for ruining our once great land! It's a shame that Jersey Shore, Facebook, Twitter, etc. take priority over economic failure, environment disasters, etc. It makes me sick to my stomach!

We need to voice our worries louder and more often, this cannot happen, I simply will not surrender to a group of people so corrupt and without shame!

Our cries will be answered in due time, we need to fight for what is ours! OUR FREEDOM!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sorry,

Just thought I saw a connection between the story of Geronimo's skull and the SEAL's "Geronimo KIA". Maybe just a coincidence. Huh?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Just appears to me that some of these government conspiracy theorists are really calling for a revolution against the government. Not because of conspiracies but because they simply hate the government. Its very much like the sixties nowadays. There were no conspiracies just people who hated the government.

I would not have a revolution in government right now, but a revolution in people. People are the parts of society, right? If people first don't think differently, things would probably go back to same ol', I'd say.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

And to top it all off the average American can't even spell or compose a gramatically coherent statement beyond that of a gradeschooler. The dumbing down process is all but complete.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Back in the "good o'l days" If something was amiss, you always had the recourse of threatening to release the information you had to the media. Those days are obviously over.

What we have now is a pick your political pony and receive highly edited brainwashing from the party of your choice. Good luck if your on the left side, you have more government controlled choices! MSNBC, CNN, WSJ, etc. If your a republican you can surely count on Fox News!

The media in our country has gone the way of the government patriot, they are controlled by the majority of there party which are controlled by corporate lobbyists. If you watch your news on TV you don't even get a fraction of the truth!

I talk to so many people every day that have no idea of the world around them beyond the BS they here on CNN or FOX that I want to start slapping people, we are literally one step away from having the same main stream news sources as North Korea, and the fact that Americans don't know this is very disturbing.

Corporations control the government and NOW they also control the media, they are no longer our friend and in fact, are part of the problem that now infests this country, wake up and ingest real media and reject the blatant propaganda put forth by the MSM machine.

I too agree but take a look at what Americans have become; take a hard honest close look. Pretty disgusting. Sodomites and mongrels who don't even know their roots; Godless, immoral, weak, barely able to boil water, to say nothing of not knowing the first thing about living without grocery stores and Walmart; this generation deserves everything it gets and as for my own children, soon we will give up and leave the home of our family since 1607.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I would agree with you to a point.
With groups like Anon popping it's head up here and there, causing some serious commotions they are not as quick to point a finger at us (the so called conspiracy groups) as we have so much more reliable resources to pull legitimate information. So the stigma of being labeled looney is probably decreasing.
Keep your head up, maybe one day the loonies will rule the world.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To prove the internet is no more reliable... People are leaving Rome ahead of a earthquake on the 11th predicted by a dead man called Raffaele Bendandi. It's all over the internet, and being a place of 'reliable information' they are believing the prediction and leaving.

Now aside from the fact you can't accurately predict earthquakes and that the wise and intellectual people of Rome are more emotional than intelligent.....

*******************.....Raffaele Bendandi has nowhere written anything of the sort!! ******************

The gullible believe the internet is a soiurce of truth.

and this is justs one of thousands of examples of garbage released this week.
edit on 9-5-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join