It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I think that the Racists have hijacked the Right...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Ancient Champion

No, I'm saying that if you make crap up that is not based in fact to justify your hatred for the man, that you are just trying to cover up your racism... Hell, I don't agree with alot of what the man has done, but it's based in fact, not BS... therein lies the difference...

so let me get this straight, "BS" automatically means racism?!?!?!

Weird......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by neo96
the race card is what they and the author of this thread pull out when they cant debate the issues.

same old tune attack and marginalize the enemy

right out of saul alinskys playbook.

sorry but the race card has been rejected due to insufficient funds please try another card if you want but it will still be rejected.

bah i have have enough of this threads and comments about racism because its straight bs.
edit on 8-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

You call it "playing the race card" as if that's some sort of dismissal. You, of course - and all the other ignorant white people (IWP's for short) love to do that. You think that clawing at your face and whining about how someone's "playing the race card" will make an issue that is uncomfortable for you go away.

It doesn't, and there's no reason it should. This is a real issue, and the OP is dead on the truth. The bullcrap about Obama being a muslim, the crazier bullcrap about him not being an American... this is based on racism. IWP's like yourself have nothing else other than to try to capitalize on the fact that he's somehow "different" (different from who? Yourselves, maybe, but not so different from a very large number of other Americans...) Maybe you don't even know you're doing it. That's where the "ignorant" part comes in, I suppose.

Plugging your ears and sniveling won't stop the issue from rising until it's addressed conclusively. All it does is make you look very, very silly when you do it.
edit on 9/5/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

you are the one "snivelling" about racism, stop "snivelling" and indulging in selective racist rants

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is this part of the liberal democrat playbook, it seems like every political blog that I read some liberal is calling all conservative "racists"

This is getting very old, just because a person does not agree with the liberal political agenda does not make him a "racists"

For a president that ran a campaign based on transparency and change, I have seen little of either.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

ah yes, before that incident there was no racism in America. You wily Obama, you and your race card.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I have a question for you. What would you call the Black people that are against President Obama's policy?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pagan_night

I have a question for you. What would you call the Black people that are against President Obama's policy?

Very good question....too bad we do not have any of them to come on and address this issue... but there sure are a bunch of them who feel the same as us white people: That he is an absolutely horrible president.
edit on May 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No, I'm saying that if you make crap up that is not based in fact to justify your hatred for the man, that you are just trying to cover up your racism... Hell, I don't agree with alot of what the man has done, but it's based in fact, not BS... therein lies the difference...

Where are you getting your information from? The MSM? Do you really still believe in this fake right/left farce?

I guess you would find the following exerpt from an article racist too:

Obama continues to exhibit behavior that, at best, can be described as mobocratic and, at worst, reveals a deeply damaged individual. In a February 2010 column, I asked, "Is Obama unraveling?" I wrote that it was beginning to appear the growing mistrust of him and contempt for his policies was beginning to have a destabilizing effect on him.

At that time, I wrote that not having things go one's way can be a bitter pill, but reasonable people don't behave as he was behaving. He had insulted Republicans at their luncheon, where he had been an invited guest. I had speculated that was, in part, what had led him to falsely accuse Supreme Court justices before Congress, the nation and the world, during the 2010 State of the Union address.

It appeared, at that time, as if he were "fraying around the emotional edges." That behavior has not abated – it has become more pronounced. While addressing the nation, after being forced to explain the validity of his unilateral aggression with Libya, America witnessed a petulant individual scowling and scolding the public for daring to insist he explain his actions.

But during an afternoon speech to address the budget/debt, he took his scornful, unstable despotic behavior to depths that should give the nation cause for concern. Displaying a dark psychopathy more representative of an episode of "The Tudors" television series, he invited Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., to sit in the front row during his speech and then proceeded to berate both Ryan and Ryan's budget-cutting plan. Even liberal Democrats were put off by the act. MSNBC's Joe Scarborough questioned the sanity of Obama's actions

Read more: When will Obama crack in public? www.wnd.com...

Except that it was written by Mychal Massie, a member of the National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

"...just trying to cover up your racism..."

So, what if I didnt refer to him as being black and only accepted his half white side, would that make me racist?

I would answer that question and so would many more people in this country both black and white, as a YES, you are a racist.

Using that logic, that would mean that EVERY SINGLE PERSON, who refers to President Obama as black, is also a racist because they discount his white mother and his "whitness"

So at the end of the day are there people who hate him because semantics and his skin color tell them he is black? Of course there are and they are idiots for doing so. I didnt vote for him because of his DNA, i didnt vote for him because of his political DNA. ( there wasnt much to go off of)

I know I m playing the devils advocate here, but Im tired of the political correctness that suffocates us every day and this is one of those situations.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not trying to politically troll here. Just providing an alternative opinion to the OP about the right being racist.

I personally feel the left is by far more racist. It appears subtle at first, but upon inspection, it is disgustingly blatant and racist.

1). 'You only hate Obama because he's black.' Hm. This tells me the ONLY thing people who use that accusation can see about Obama is his skin color. They cannot see his accomplishments or failures. They cannot see his policies. All they see is their one dimensional view of his skin color. They feel any opposition about the man must be based on his skin color because that is all their racially inclined minds can see.

2). The way they treat minority Americans. It reeks of the left saying 'You are too stupid, ignorant, uneducated, and incapable of ever doing anything for yourself. You will never succeed because we need you in these ghettos, we need you subjugated to keep you voting for us.' You need the handicap advantages we give you because you are too stupid to get out of the quagmire yourself.

3). The way they treat Caucasian Americans. 'You evil, disgusting, greedy, racist, people.' You need to be taken from to give to the disadvantaged. You white people are all alike so you must pay for the crimes of historical white people.' Have fun trying to get a crime against you labeled a hate crime because we all know there is no such thing as racism against whites. No, we will not prosecute those guilty of intimidating white voters.

If I had to actually analyze the levels of racism between right and left, I would have to say the left practically holds the patent on it. They divide everyone by race. 90% of the times I see race being at the forefront of an issue, I see it coming from the left.

edit on 5/9/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Considering that the liberals have never been champions of smaller government, and their basis of argument has always been preying on the minorities, with the spin of doing good for them....I would think that most could see through the lie and realize that the liberals are simply trying to capitalize on the minorities race.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Not trying to politically troll here. Just providing an alternative opinion to the OP about the right being racist.

I personally feel the left is by far more racist. It appears subtle at first, but upon inspection, it is disgustingly blatant and racist.

1). 'You only hate Obama because he's black.' Hm. This tells me the ONLY thing people who use that accusation can see about Obama is his skin color. They cannot see his accomplishments or failures. They cannot see his policies. All they see is their one dimensional view of his skin color. They feel any opposition about the man must be based on his skin color because that is all their racially inclined minds can see.

2). The way they treat minority Americans. It reeks of the left saying 'You are too stupid, ignorant, uneducated, and incapable of ever doing anything for yourself. You will never succeed because we need you in these ghettos, we need you subjugated to keep you voting for us.' You need the handicap advantages we give you because you are too stupid to get out of the quagmire yourself.

3). The way they treat Caucasian Americans. 'You evil, disgusting, greedy, racist, people.' You need to be taken from to give to the disadvantaged. You white people are all alike so you must pay for the crimes of historical white people.' Have fun trying to get a crime against you labeled a hate crime because we all know there is no such thing as racism against whites. No, we will not prosecute those guilty of intimidating white voters.

If I had to actually analyze the levels of racism between right and left, I would have to say the left practically holds the patent on it. They divide everyone by race. 90% of the times I see race being at the forefront of an issue, I see it coming from the left.

spot on analysis, the left thrives on segmenting people into particular groups to foster division and promote certain power agendas, racial segmentation is one part of their power agenda

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by AshleyD

spot on analysis, the left thrives on segmenting people into particular groups to foster division and promote certain power agendas, racial segmentation is one part of their power agenda

Like I said in my above post, they spin their argument of " greater good " for the minorities, but in reality, they are preying on those people of color. Instead of saying to the minorities, earn it, go out and get it, no..instead they market the idea that they of color can't succeed, and need to be assisted. That's there way of obtaining votes. Again preying on a people by spinning the scoop, and suggesting to the minorities that they can't achieve greatness.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

So ether you a supper troll, or you really believe this and if you really believe this then you are sinning. I see that picture of Jesus, Jesus says not to judge others yet you are. So if you are true to your faith then stop this foolishness.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Realms

I totally understand and agree. As a woman, we experience the same patronizing head patting that minorities do from the left and it infuriates me.

Don't get me wrong, minorities and women have suffered terribly in the past- no doubt about it. We did not always have the avenues available to us that we have today.

I still find it highly insulting to be told I have to be afforded a handicap to succeed because I am a woman. They have to have special affirmative action and programs for my gender. Maybe it is the way I was raised but I don't want anything I didn't earn myself.

I certainly believe that women and minorities should have all of the opportunities afforded to them that white males have in the past. But when I see us given a free pass at the expense of another demographic, it really disgusts me.

I don't want a special job slot because of my female anatomy. I want to know I got 'there' because of my abilities and hard work. Not because my government said the company had to have so many positions filled by women.

It is insulting to be told 'You poor, stupid, incapable woman. You are a victim! You will always be victimized by those evil men. Here, let us help you because you are so helpless and lost.'

So I see racial minorities being treated in the same manner by the left. I want equal treatment. Not special treatment.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
anybody who'd consider writing for a lie machine like wnd.com should not be taken seriously, even less so- internet posters that rely on their "research".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Sorry to say this...but the ONLY people ever talking about racism and this President is the left and those who support him. I have never seen such obsession over a man's skin color than I have with all this left talking points.

I have said it before and I will say it again...........

The only defense that people have against the incompetency of this president is to cry racism. And it is getting seriously old...

The man has had two years of practicing being a president and has failed miserably. THAT has nothing to do with the color of his skin.
edit on May 8th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

The main argument I've been hearing against this presidency is that President Obama's birth certificate is a fake, and that he's not a natural-born citizen...

And from the way ATS goes on about it, I'm not making it up...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
LOL just do what the liberals do and give them a name that makes them sound stupid like "racers" to discredit them oh those "racers" and their stupidity will it ever stop.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

i don't give a hoot is Mr. Obama was pink glitter. i recall when he was running, there was a priest or minister (?) that we saw in news pics that was stated as being Mr. Obama's 'lifelong spiritual advisor'.

days later this same man of the cloth was seen on TV. they were running a clip of him doing a sermon from the pulpit in a house of worship. spewed lots of hate whitey sentiment.

Mr. Obama did a 180 and distanced himself from this guy as fast as he could. that was a good indicator to me where he was coming from, and that he would drop a friend in a New York minute. things get ugly when we can see the man behind the curtain.

Mr. Obama is a racist. i'm an equal opportunity hater myself, i think most people suck.

real racists don't have to hide anything, come on. haters hate and they love to do it. if USA citizens hated Mr. Obama for the melatonin in his skin at least a few hillbilly redneck supremists would have tried to end his lifespan by now. think about it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join