It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to Usama's camcorder?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Reading the news I see where Usama sent a message to Obama just like Al Qaeda said would happen.

In an audio message addressed to US President Barack Obama, he said: "America will not be able to dream of security until we live in security in Palestine. It is unfair that you live in peace while our brothers in Gaza live in insecurity."

I have a big problem with this. After seeing the videos they claim are from Laden's compound why has he only sent audio tapes in the last few years and no videos? He obviously had the capability and being a billionaire I doubt they where able to freeze all his assets enough to financially cripple him to where he couldn't be outfitted with a camcorder.
Ever since the tapes started to come I screamed foul and even after his death they continue to come. These tapes can be faked way easier than video. Usama is dead and they have still managed to use him as the face of terror.

Before you know it UBL will probably have more tapes released postmortem than Tupac.

Bin Laden vows no US security in final

Still no solid evidence that he was killed last week or that he hasn't been dead for sometime now. Still looking.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I think this topic might need to be moved...but on to what you were saying..I think he didn't make any videos maybe because he was too worried about his ego..If he we're to make a video he might look and sound older, and he might have thought that would hurt his ego. I heard he dyed his beard so it wouldn't be all grey or whatever...just a thought but who knows.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Authenticated

You heard he dyed his beard just like I did. Where is the proof? It's all speculation by the media.

Was he vain? UBL had complexion issues or he thought he looked to old for video? I don't think his followers cared what he looked like. We aren't talking about what an American anchorman would do. This is a man that is supposedly running an underground network of terrorists. Not Ryan Seacrest.

The videos they are parading around the media can't be dated to recently. Can they be dated period? If not then most of them could be 10 or more years ago. The 5th one with a bearded man watching TV could be anyone as the camera is mostly behind him.(a little odd I think)
Every video I watched was muted. Why?

Also the last several Bin Laden messages have been on audio tape. Did it take him that long to get hair dye?

Thank you for your input I just can't shake that this is all B.S. with his death.

Ask the questions people. They hate it when we do that.

edit on 8-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yeah idk if i believe the whole thing that went down as far as him being killed. If he was I believed he knew he it was coming. He was outside of the capital?? I mean If i was him I'd know they would find me sooner than later there. As far as him dying his beard, I don't need sure proof of that, the man was getting old. I'm sure he had some grey in that beard of his. But your right too, I don't think the people that followed him really cared about how he looked.

new topics

top topics

join