It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth Will Not End On May 21st Idiots

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

My guess, is that if there ever really is some rapture, it will be completely random and unexpected. That also goes for doomsday (if that ever happens).

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Avyuir

Dear Avyuir,

If you believe the bible (I do), then God comes like a thief in the night and most are deceived by Satan in the last days, so how can they know the time and day. It also says that the world does not end, Armageddon is a battle that is stopped, part of the reason why this idiot is a fals prophet, and I am OP for this thread.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well 21st has come and gone for Australia its now 9:06am 22nd. I feel sorry for the children whose parents bought into this 21st rapture thing, it was my understanding that the rapture wasnt even in the Bible, but anyway its over, we're still all here life goes on evil continues and Christians need to stop waiting for God to beam them away from their responsibility and start standing against tyranny. Not just Christians ALL of us, if we keep passing the buck and say that we are not responsible for stopping the evil in the world because; "it doesnt matter the world is going to end tommorow so I dont have to get involved!" then "they" win. Does anyone understand this? Its not about Christian or non-Christian, its about the fact that there is a group of people perpetuating evil and relying on us to lay down and let them walk all over us, the whole end of the world thing is a psyops against us and we need to start ignoring it and stand up! We need to take responsibility for our choices and start choosing Life and freedom and good and pure paths of truth........ I dont know, I am going to stand, I wont lay down and play dead, the end is not nigh, the evil is here now and I for one am going to fight it.... Somehow

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

Dear Rhebefree,

Yes, we need to take responsibility for our actions. I choose to be a pacifist; but, I am active. Those seeking the rapture are cowards and forget that we are to be martyred. Happens everyday around the world. I agree with Ganhis approach.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well it is May 22nd and we are still here. I was chastised by atheists for calling this man an idiot and a false prophet, but, there you are, he is. He is a moron and a pervert of the truth. He has damaged people's lives by spreading lies, not by spreading the word of God.

This non-event will be used by other liars who will say that Christians are crazy and stupid; but, "Christian" never believed this jerk. Who will listen when the time does come?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

He's at it again but this time its October 21 www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what he has to say extraordinaryintelligence.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

Dear IPILYA,

I saw it and read it, thank you for telling me anyways. Yes, how many times does someone have to prove they got it wrong before they read the book again and see the truth, no man knows the hour and day, that is what it says. Thank you and be well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join