It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible!!! Tired of gas prices, why not try salt water.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
A friend of mine posted this video on facebook, and I felt I just had to share.

It turns out this guy, who was looking for a better way to cure cancer with radio waves, invented a way to burn salt water!

I think we are about to make our next break through with alternative energy soon. IMO. I think ideally the best way for an alternative fuel, is something we can use in our existing vehicles, with the engines they have.
I am in heart, a petrol head, and I think the combustion engine is a dance of design.

I hope this hasn't already been posted, I did a search and couldn't find any thing, so if so I apologize.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
WOW!...

Take a look at this quick people.....watch how fast it disapears from the net!!

They'll never release this to the general public...

S&F

edit on 8-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

Unfortunately John Kansius passed away a couple of years ago. His cancer invention is still going through testing and human trials are to take place in the near future. His research still needs donations to keep it afloat.

As far as the salt water invention, If I recall, a company bought out the rights to continue researching it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
YES! That is such a good idea it will never make it to production. You think the elitists would ever allow something like that to hit the market? Im afraid not my friends. We have had Hydrogen powered cars since the 60s and look how many are on the road now.

S+F for you my friend, that is a good find

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

As far as the salt water invention, If I recall, a company bought out the rights to continue researching it.

ya im sure they are lol. i bet the globalists bought it to bury it

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Has actually been on youtube for a few years, no worries.

His wiki page clarifies that the RF generator involved uses more energy than can be gotten from the saltwater reaction - still looking for a more efficient way so this can be viable.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

well--- ok kool...,,,,,

but he still needs Electricity to power the radio transmitter...

i still dont think he can power the device,, on its own power...
yet.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This is the second time I've heard about someone discovering the effects of radio waves on salt water. Probably will disappear as well or the discovery will be discredited.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Akragon

Has actually been on youtube for a few years, no worries.

His wiki page clarifies that the RF generator involved uses more energy than can be gotten from the saltwater reaction - still looking for a more efficient way so this can be viable.

really... this has been around for a while and no one's figured out how to use it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

You may be right, I really haven't heard much about it since than.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
WOW!...

Take a look at this quick people.....watch how fast it disapears from the net!!

They'll never release this to the general public...

S&F

edit on 8-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

This is not new information. Actually this was posted on ATS a couple of years ago so it is not being kept a secret. Just like every other form of alternative energy this will be put on the shelf to rot because there is not enough money to be made compared to oil.
edit on 8-5-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
that is amazing.. if it is indeed true, you can clearly see we can use water for fuel.. s&f..
but it makes me wonder, if we did use this technology and started to burn our water, will we start depleting our water supply?
what is the byproduct of such a reaction?
what happens to the oxygen and salt afterwards?
does it form back to water?
just trying to understand the chemistry behind it all, would there be long term implications?

anyway im sure there is some form of free energy that we can tap into which is not harmful to the planet and is in abundance.. and which doesnt involve burning anything.. there seems to be so much energy in the world around us, in our solar system, in the milky way.. in fact the entire universe is alive with energy..

but as many posters have pointed out, im sure we will never find out whilst cooperations run the world and we have built the world economy on oil..
edit on 8/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

very true. To me, at least, it is movement forward. I would believe in the 40's and 50's, when the idea a fuel injector or a fuel pump came about, that to was thought to be inefficient. After many years, and changing vehicles to run on a 12 volt system, and advancements in computer technology, it is now more efficient than a carburetor. And vehicles of today, with variable valve timing, and variable ignition timing, fuel mapping, it is incredible what our automobiles are capable of! And surely at some point something will catch on, for alternative energy. I do not believe electric is our automotive "future". I for one do not want to purchase a special plastic set of tools just to work on a hybrid without getting electrocuted.

I for one, hope to never see the end of the combustion engine. We just need to focus on the "alternative" part of alternative fuels.

WooHoo my 100th post! Took me a while!
edit on 8-5-2011 by MoosKept240 because: 100th post!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
why is his formula not public? it should be taught in basic chemistry 101 so some whiz kid could perfect it so we can end the dependancy on the big oil companies? stop bleeding the earth dry. my prediction this inventor will disappear or die in a freak accident and all his research will go with him. too bad I would love to fill my suv with saltwater instead of the expensive crude I am forced to use. we live on a pathetic slave planet run by over privileged morons who make decisions for common folk what an oxymoron.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

damn....so hypothetically.....someone with a big enough and powerful enough "transmitter" say "HAARP" could they theoretically start the worlds oceans on fire? Now that would be a freaking disaster.....

edit: imagine the Naval capabilities of a napalm torching radio transmitter.....
edit on 8-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
my prediction this inventor will disappear or die in a freak accident and all his research will go with him.

John Kanzius, described by Discover magazine as one of the world's 50 most promising scientists, died yesterday from the disease he was working to cure. Mr. Kanzius, 64, who divided his time between Erie and Sanibel Island, Fla., died at 12:45 a.m. in a Florida hospital from pneumonia while undergoing chemotherapy for b-cell leukemia. Read more: www.post-gazette.com...

just to add the date of his death was Feb. 18, 2009..
edit on 8/5/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
No way for them to put a meter on salt water so we will never get to use it....You can try it on your own but better hire you some security guards as the men in black will be paying you a visit, real, real soon....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
it is like the one where they use 12V DC to separate the water into gasses. and then use it in an engine. it is good but not as good as it can be. some one needs to find a very efficient way to separate the gasses in water. as it is very explosive. better than petrol. hmmm? they use DC, what if you use a frequency? that is sympathetic with the bonds that hold the oxygen and Hydrogen together. must try that and other things. oops I am suicidal. they will get me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Yes and his idea has already been used to make desalinization plants ie turning salt water into fresh water

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

*nod*

Like mentioned by another poster above my response, it's along the lines of the "HHO" conversion/supplemental kits you see people setting up in their cars. At this point, not efficient enough to be of use, but if they can ever come across some way to refine the process it would be very useful...unless there's something being kept under wraps, though, output just not worth the input.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join