It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UFO? Anomalies on Weather Radar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This guys caught some weird uniform UFO? clouds shooting across his screen while he observed the weather map of US on his PC. See for yourself... What are they?? They look like sperms lol.. sorry had to say that.

edit on 5/8/2011 by EternalThought because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalThought

weird!!

IDK..!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
well i dont think anyone here will have a straight forward answer for these anomalies

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Whatever it is, it's in direct opposition to the prevailing wind/ weather forecast. Then there is also the Halley's comet debris which is not acting to 'forecast' with some showers still expected.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Its called HAARP

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
meteorites

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
not meteors 2 big to be caught like that and they should of burnt up halfway across the screen
more then likely ships ,non-terestrial doing fly overs watching,recording,meeting just passing through for air,eletricity,water-moisture in the atmosphere certain gasses or mabey they use our magnetic field to manupulate space to travel universes plenty of awnsers but i guarentee u the truth would be a million times more exciting because wen u hear the truth u know deep down its not a lie ur free
edit on 8-5-2011 by EDL2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
well i dont think anyone here will have a straight forward answer for these anomalies

Yes, they will. Sooner or later.
Right now I am saying "very interesting". For them to show up on a satellite doplar they would have to be fairly big, but moving at a slower speed than sound.

Could they really be UFOs? Was anything reported in the skies above those locations?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow, never seen that before. However, it could be "echos" from radar we are seeing. That happens sometimes with weather radars, and I'm sure with others as well. Interesting video though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
this is a weather map, which reads concentrations of presipitation in our lower atmosphere...when space debris enters the layer, even objects as small as a grain of sand, it will cause a disturbance around it due to the pressure wave of dense air being sliced through at tremendous velocity.
edit on 8-5-2011 by jimmyx because: spelling

edit on 8-5-2011 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just looking at the date. I just found this vid it looks like it may have been around the same time?

edit on 8-5-2011 by illdillusions62 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Could be meteors. They don't have to be big enough to make it to ground to make a nice radar spike. Just leaving a trail of particulates is all that's necessary.

Also if you catch weather radars right at sunrise or sunset they also make some interesting spikes, since all the EM noise coming from the sun is then at the correct angle to be picked up by the weather radar receivers. The screen recording was too blurry to make out the time to see whether or not this could be the case.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Most likely radar anomalies... They have a circular pattern, like in these examples:

However, in each of the cases above, it occurred only on one specific radar...
edit on 9-5-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This radar anomaly is going on RIGHT NOW - 11 PM mountain time on Wednesday, the 18th of May:

www.thedenverchannel.com...
radar.weather.gov...
radar.weather.gov...

The same thing is happening on all radar loops of the entire eastern US at this moment.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Nirvana999 because: added more radar links

top topics

join