It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Schumer proposes "no-ride list" for Amtrak trains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I remember at other sites, when TSA emerged, how I stated that they'd be at malls and stadiums next. Well, I missed the mark but not by much.
If there was ever a time to fight, I think it would be now. They are not even being sneaky anymore about taking away your rights.
I'd be really curious to see anyone defend this lunacy.

Dont worry .. Someone will be along shortly to support Big Brother..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
We don't need no stinkin' due process. We got watch lists!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I heard a rumour that about 1 million Americans are on the no fly list. Is this true and what does it take so that you end up on it?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This Sen. is just playing his part...I am sure it was not his own thoughts, to expand the No Fly List to Trains.

Here is the carrot that is dangled in front of mortal man....those who can be corrupted...
'We will give you Power, Money and Fame...but we May ask of you a favor, from time to time....which you can Not refuse'

Thing is folks, this is Part of the Agenda.....just like Carbon Taxes, Global Warming, GMO Foods ect.
Ain't no casual Stopping the agenda, tho it may seem trifling easy at the onset of a new proposal, by just saying NO !
If the masses become upiddy about this, you can bet your bottom dollar that (you know who) will create a false flag on one or more trains/stations to say See?....We told you so....Now Shut Up !!!

Behind the simple frills of all Agenda based actions, is a Massive Tank the likes this world has never set eyes upon, and will roll over Anyone, person or group....that gets in its way.
I fear, even if the whole of America stood up and said NO.....it would just roll over them all in a rain of death.

Yet, we were given life....Not to be afraid of death, but to act justly and seek wisdom and truth in all things.
As soon as you become fearful of death, then dead, is what you have become.

Burn like a Bright Star, for All to see.....if only for a moment.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Is simple, to be in the list, as the list included domestic (what the government see you as a treat to the government) and what they call (terrorist). But we all know that this is about domestic, meaning people that are already in the government data of been habitual protesters, belonging to a known militia groups or been arrested for any reason.

This will mostly to instill fear on those that will want to participate in protest against the government and status quo.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Damn I'm on the list then lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I got the feeling that anybody that participates in conspiracy boards and post against the government are already in some data base, so I am there with you and proud of it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
These people in Congress are either fearful or feel impotent or both. Hence we get bills like this introduced to make themselves feel safer or feel like they're "doing something" or are important. Just more noise to distract from the real issues without a thought to the implications of something like this to the real issues.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join