It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sen. Schumer proposes "no-ride list" for Amtrak trains

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The other shoe is about to drop:

www.reuters.com...

Seems he wants to expand some of DHS' functions:

He called on the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to expand the Secure Flight monitoring program, which cross-checks air travelers with the terror watch list in an attempt to prevent anyone on the "no-fly list" from boarding, for use on Amtrak.

I'm looking forward to the day when I get my own personal DHS officer to ride shotgun with me when I drive, lather me up when I shower, and tuck me in when I go to sleep at night.

How about the rest of you?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
How does that schmuck keep getting elected anyway?

He's a complete moron.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Schumer is one of the stupidest s.o.b. I know of.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah, we all knew it was coming.

Don't you all feel safer already? I know I do!

One good thing about it is that if they keep this up, TSA hiring alone will solve the unemployment problem....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy

I'm looking forward to the day when I get my own personal DHS officer to ride shotgun with me when I drive, lather me up when I shower, and tuck me in when I go to sleep at night.

How about the rest of you?

Just be damn sure you don't drop the soap in the shower.......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tyson

They'll be the ones doing the lathering.

That way we slip and hurt ourselves in the shower.

Safety and security, yay!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Perhaps they are afraid someone will commandeer the train, make a high speed, high G turn off the tracks, and crash it into something without leaving any evidence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Then will come the NO drive list , NO run list , NO walk list, and finaly just the NO EVERYTHING LIST.!!
he probably laughs like a psychotic and sings amerika uber alles while making his stupid lists..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I have f#&king had it. Safety is not worth living in a country where your government has complete control over everything to keep you safe. Risk is the cost of freedom, it is time to put down the Mcdonalds and get out of your comfort zone.

No more expansion of the DHS, no more bull# from false flags, no more do we draw back from the line in the sand, we NEED to tell them, we are ok with the risk because we value our rights, privacy and freedom.

This is getting so far out of hand and remember, it is always easier to resist at the beginning than at the end.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We all seen it coming, next is the bus stations, and the state lines.
Berfore long we will have to have our papers to travel anywhere

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
schummer is a idiot no doubt.

and this will solve nothing there are other ways to mess with trains other than the riders.

oh like the tracks.

washington stupidity never ends and schummer is the most arrogant self righteous person in dc.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

"....... for use on Amtrak. "

Amtrak , the Train to NOWHERE with NOBODY On IT ................LOL

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What can I say, the Bin Laden saga and pony show of a boggy man is again at it to do finish what it started to keep enslaving American into a type of gestapo security.

The leaches in the elite in the nation are getting too ansy about a revolt with all the crap they has done to the tax payer to pay for their excesses.

I am like you, leave it to the whores in congress to keep satisfying their pimps in the private interest that no only are selling America but making slaves of all of us.

edit on 8-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Shmuck campaign funders,

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Then will come the NO drive list , NO run list , NO walk list, and finally just the NO EVERYTHING LIST.!!
he probably laughs like a psychotic and sings amerika uber alles while making his stupid lists..

I would give 50 stars for this if I had the capability.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

They can put me on that list. I will NEVER ride a bus or train to get long distances...No smoking... there's no way in hell you can get me confined in a space with nasty passengers and screaming babies for 7 hours without my nicotine or some valiums!

edit on 8-5-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What surprises me the most is that schumer is still alive at all, because of how he acts, any sane person would have expected him to die of fright when he sees his own shadow, or even from looking in the mirror in the morning..

Eventually we all die, so I expect he will die a cowards death eventually..

It's sad to see a fellow countryman go so rotten like this.... So sad...

edit on 8-5-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This senator needs to be put on a NO voting list .

He is not introducing bills good for the US .

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Almost posted this story too but couldn't think of any commentary other than about 100 of these

This is all so predictable it's almost laughable.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I remember at other sites, when TSA emerged, how I stated that they'd be at malls and stadiums next. Well, I missed the mark but not by much.
If there was ever a time to fight, I think it would be now. They are not even being sneaky anymore about taking away your rights.
I'd be really curious to see anyone defend this lunacy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join