It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Shut up and move on,’ Kerry says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Ah yes. This was an Alberta Premier Ralph Klein on stupid farmers/ranchers even reporting BSE.

"Shoot, Shovel, and Shut Up."

I don't disagree Mr.Kerry. The deed was going to be done. However, the entire group running things is not doing as good of a job as they ought. The plans are too short term. The factions are not aligned. All of them ACT as if the public, and all allied countries are enemies themselves, but expect to be treated as honest kings.

The Speed of Trust - you don't give it and you don't get it.

If you want people to believe you, give them reason. Earn it.

edit on 2011/5/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
From this:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

Looks like he doesn't want people looking through the swiss cheese story spun by the White House:

Democratic Sen. John Kerry said it is time to stop questioning the exact occurrences in Osama bin Laden’s house before his death in Abbottabad, Pakistan, at the hand of U.S. Navy SEALs.

“I thinks those SEALs did exactly what they should have done,” the senator from Massachusetts and 2004 presidential nominee said Sunday on CBS’ “Face the Nation.” “And we need to shut up and move on about, you know, the realities of what happened in that building.”

Well, Mr. Kerry, if the story had been consistent from the beginning, maybe there wouldn't be anything to discuss.

And "shut up and move on"? Pathetic.

This is just another "nothing to see here, move along" attempt. And a poor one at that.

:middlefingertokerryemoticon:

Consistent story? You have got to be kidding me? The final story will not be the same story that is initially given as the facts need to come in and be verified before anything is released.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

He’s Right! People need to shut the hell up and move on, it’s stupid, unpatriotic and disloyal to question the government and the democratic united states of Obamas America and his children that he will protect under his watch….I mean, he is a Leo just like bill Clinton, king of the jungle. Have you ever seen a lion not protect his cubs, my point?

Good job Obama the Leo, the ‘terrorist hunter’

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
When the population is LITERALLY bending over and taking it (TSA) in order to cooperate....maybe the government and agencies should be just a little bit more real.

And if you can't be more real, do a better fracking job of lying.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
When the population is LITERALLY bending over and taking it (TSA) in order to cooperate....maybe the government and agencies should be just a little bit more real.

And if you can't be more real, do a better fracking job of lying.

If thats what it takes to keep america safe then keep bending over.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
How does feeling up innocent people make you safer?

How does the government lying BADLY about something make you safer?

The amount of money you guys are wasting and the amount of money you are losing enforcing stupid rules to try and NOT catch a tiny number of people is ridiculous.

You aren't better off. You're worse off, and it isn't getting better. This stuff is hamstringing you and your economy, and it arguably isn't making your safer.

Nor is enforcing a social experiment already proven to create a system where the "guards" drastically and arrogantly misuse their authority.

Lying badly, and not giving a crap about it, isn't new. Getting caught doing it, and still not caring....yeah, that's not a good sign.

Be a good capitalist. Trust is a COMMODITY. Earn it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
How does feeling up innocent people make you safer?

How does the government lying BADLY about something make you safer?

The amount of money you guys are wasting and the amount of money you are losing enforcing stupid rules to try and NOT catch a tiny number of people is ridiculous.

You aren't better off. You're worse off, and it isn't getting better. This stuff is hamstringing you and your economy, and it arguably isn't making your safer.

Nor is enforcing a social experiment already proven to create a system where the "guards" drastically and arrogantly misuse their authority.

Lying badly, and not giving a crap about it, isn't new. Getting caught doing it, and still not caring....yeah, that's not a good sign.

Be a good capitalist. Trust is a COMMODITY. Earn it.

Copy what you just said and mail it to the 3000 families that lost there family in the 911 event because of bad security. Until I hear one of them complain, any other humans words are…incredibly point less and unreal to me and God.

Its not real to complain about safety, no matter what the cause is or how its done ,'human lives are at stake' ,and that’s a lot more then pride and some silly ,‘stop feeling up my dress’ deal, or ‘ what’s going on with country’ mind frame.

A life is more important then what you humans think. You might not see it, but it is.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The fella that Obama wants as the new Secretary of Defense told everyone who questioned the Obama White House to 'shut up and move on'. Okay ... is THIS who you all want as Secretary of Defense? Anyone????

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Senator's own words speak the loudest.

we could be quiet; we could hold our silence; we could not tell what went on in Vietnam, but we feel because of what threatens this country, the fact that the crimes threaten it, not reds, and not redcoats but the crimes which we are committing that threaten it, that we have to speak out.

facultystaff.richmond.edu...

So you're equating the entire Vietnam war with the Bin Laden mission?

And I thought that Benghazi-gate was the conspiracy de-jur?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join