It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sense of change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
First of all please move this if i posted in the wrong forum....

Hi my (screen)name is Theomi.
Everytime i read a post claiming that positive change will come in the near future i think that it would be awesome if we the human race could better us selves.
But i always have this fear in the back of my head, and i know that it´s because of my anxiety disorder.

Enough of my ramblings and on to the point of my thread!
Lately i have been feeling theese positive changes on my own body despite of all the negative things going on in the world.
One day i was on the beach fishing with my parents and i sat in my chair waiting for a fish to bite.
I looked down at the sand, and picked up a handfull. As i looked at the sand i was suddenly filled with amazement.
I can´t really describe how i felt, it was an almost unreal feeling.

Every morning and every evening i take a walk in my garden and i get the same feeling when i see how much the vegetables have grown over a day.
To think that those little seeds can grow into plants and trees, it´s breathtaking.

You might think why i see this as a change in my self. Well like the most of the human race i took all things for granted, but suddenly i see how fragile everything is.
I see why we have to take care of our planet.
From the smallest ant to the biggest elephant, eveything has it´s place.

That´s a another thing that amazes me, the ants.
Seriously if you don´t have anything to do one day then go out and find some ant and sit down and watch them.
Look closely at the superorganism working and be mesmerized.
All theese small wonders of the world is all around us and we repay them by destroying the earth that we all share.

Sometimes im ashamed to be a human, but i try to do the right thing.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The world is luck to have you. Love ya, babe.

new topics

join