It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birthers, 2012ers, 911 truthers And Conspiracy Nuts.... Answer Me This

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've been tumbling down the "wide awake" rabbit hole for some time now and like most of you, I have tried on more than one occasion to tell family and friends that what they are reading and hearing in the MSM is a propagandised version of what really is going on.

Every time they ask me for answers about all the things I raise I repeat the same line over and over again... I don't have any answers, just questions.

So instead of repeating my response again and again I wanted to ask all here at ATS for your answers and opinions on the following:

1 - If 9/11 was truly an inside job it would have taken a lot of planning and a hell of a lot of manpower. Is it truly possible to keep the amount of people that would have been needed to pull this off quiet?

2 - If the governments of this world truly knew that something catastrophic was going to happen in 2012 (or any date for that matter) - would telling the world actually be a good thing? if we are all doomed anyway then surely ignorance must be bliss. At this stage I have read and studied as much as I can about the topic and I can honestly say that whilst I believe that major global catastrophe has happened in the past and will happen again, I'm not entirely sure I want to know the exact date.

3 - If 2012 does come - do you want to survive it and live in a kill or be killed world thereafter?

4 - I think the world and it's mother agree at this stage that Obama's birth cert is a poorly constructed fake. I'd argue that he is another Pinochio..... but who is the Gepetto responsible for this?

5 - I'm as wary of the MSM as the next man and always say that they are a huge part in why the majority of people are walking around like sheep.

And then an article such as this appears:
www.guardian.co.uk...

This is the Guardian in the UK talking about Prescott Bush and Hitler (was posted here yesterday somewhere)

So my question is.... why would they write this? How was it published?

6 - Chemtrails - a hot topic around these parts as I understand but where I am they are spraying us daily. My question is who? This is something else that I would imagine would take a lot of manpower yet there are never many whistleblowers.

7 - Disinfo - I've come across countless posts on this forum that smell of disinformation agents spreading their scripted words. Was asked recently if I was reliant on it for rent/food would I spread disinfo too. Would you? Surely someone must know someone who is being paid to do this.

Love to hear the answers you guys would give

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfetone

Do your own research and all your loaded questions could be answered.

No stars for you

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

lazy ass reply dude. just asking for your opinions.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfetone

1 - If 9/11 was truly an inside job it would have taken a lot of planning and a hell of a lot of manpower. Is it truly possible to keep the amount of people that would have been needed to pull this off quiet?

That is a very good point, and one that I myself asked of my friends that question the official story. Now that I am in agreement with them, it is easy to answer that question:
If there truly are super-secret military projects like the SR-71 Blackbird, Stealth bomber/fighter and many others that are now declassified, how did such major undertakings, that would have required hundreds of people and billions of dollars, not become public knowledge before they were declassified? The answer is, certain factions of our government, or organizations in control of our government, are very good at keeping secrets. We know this. It is FACT. To state otherwise is idiotic.
Also, to answer that question a little better: how long did it take for us to find out that the Gulf of Tonken Incident was staged? How many people would have had to be behind that incident?
edit on 8-5-2011 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Also, to answer that question a little better: how long did it take for us to find out that the Gulf of Tonken Incident was staged? How many people would have had to be behind that incident?

That's a damn good point but surely it's on a much much smaller scale from the other side of the world in the age where the MSM were the only source of information.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

thats a hell alot of questions that need answering and most of us here i'm sure, search for these answers daily, but all we can do is answer the questions in our own personal opinion

1- If 9/11 was an in side job it would have been a huge job with alot of room for mistakes, and there was, bits and bobs of evidence pointing towards a scam a political home grown act on its own people, but hiding that many people is a hard question to answer

2- i think that the government is taking that attitude towards the end of the world, ignorence is bliss. minimum of panic and anarchy, gives politcal leaders and the chosen few an easy get away with no millions of people asking questions, its 100% in there intrest to keep it hush

3- i want to survive it, personal opinion lol

4- some people would say the NWO and the illuminati

5- its the same as today, we funded al quida and the taliban, we funeded ghadafi and half the militants in the world, palestine and isreal being the top, half isnt made up i dont believe, its just secret politics

6- i believe there a way of keeping down the population sreading some sort of natural desease like lung caner, or maybe even chemtrails are weatehr contrail and messin about with our atmosphere

all questions are very open to individual answers and all you have to do is scoure the infinate information on the net. all you have to do is make up your own mind, because most isnt definate. hope my opinion counts

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
As far 911 go's foreign troops were used ,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I've been tumbling down the "wide awake" rabbit hole for some time now and like most of you, I have tried on more than one occasion to tell family and friends that what they are reading and hearing in the MSM is a propagandised version of what really is going on.

Every time they ask me for answers about all the things I raise I repeat the same line over and over again... I don't have any answers, just questions.

So instead of repeating my response again and again I wanted to ask all here at ATS for your answers and opinions on the following:

It DID take a lot of planning and manpower - that much is obvious.

'They' aren't keeping quiet. What planet are you living on? I'm not saying everyone has to be a 'inside job' person, but if you are an OS/N.I.S.T. believer, then you are just being obtuse, and illogical.

2 - If the governments of this world truly knew that something catastrophic was going to happen in 2012 (or any date for that matter) - would telling the world actually be a good thing? if we are all doomed anyway then surely ignorance must be bliss. At this stage I have read and studied as much as I can about the topic and I can honestly say that whilst I believe that major global catastrophe has happened in the past and will happen again, I'm not entirely sure I want to know the exact date.

I don't think anyone knows an exact date. I think everyone can feel a culmination of many events at once - it's really difficult to tell what will be our demise/rebirth, but it seems imminent to many. There's just too much going on, and to keep up with constantly.

3 - If 2012 does come - do you want to survive it and live in a kill or be killed world thereafter?

"IF" 2012 comes? I assure you, it IS. This is a factual inevitability.

4 - I think the world and it's mother agree at this stage that Obama's birth cert is a poorly constructed fake. I'd argue that he is another Pinochio..... but who is the Gepetto responsible for this?

I believe the latest submission IS a fake - I believe this was done, purposefully as a symbolic 'Fvck You!' to all these dumbasses that think it's even an important issue in the first place.

Personally, I say "American" - Either way I don't care!

5 - I'm as wary of the MSM as the next man and always say that they are a huge part in why the majority of people are walking around like sheep.

And then an article such as this appears:
www.guardian.co.uk...

This is the Guardian in the UK talking about Prescott Bush and Hitler (was posted here yesterday somewhere)

So my question is.... why would they write this? How was it published?

I'll get back to this in a sec - for now, there are a LOT of hidden connection of the Bush' as well as many connections between us/americans/military/govmt and the Germans - this is well documented.

6 - Chemtrails - a hot topic around these parts as I understand but where I am they are spraying us daily. My question is who? This is something else that I would imagine would take a lot of manpower yet there are never many whistleblowers.

Never been a follower of this topic, but I see it by the very nature that I spend so much time on here. I don't see how this is SO unbelievable to skeptics, tho. We've already proven that 1) we (humans) like to control/manipulate things. 2) We already have semi-mastered the art of 'cloud-seeding' to try and facilitate certain types of whether (mostly rain).

Combine the two, and well...

7 - Disinfo - I've come across countless posts on this forum that smell of disinformation agents spreading their scripted words. Was asked recently if I was reliant on it for rent/food would I spread disinfo too. Would you? Surely someone must know someone who is being paid to do this.

Love to hear the answers you guys would give

This is just obvious. Not only are there well-documented cases (on here, much less elsewhere) accurately documenting such activity w/cited sources / obvious indiscretions. This is prominent in all areas / facets of life, not just conspiracy theory. You may not call it purposeful 'dis-info', but it is certainly 'opinion manipulation thru/with propganda' to elicit a certain response. We all do it, to some level.

edit on 5/8/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That's a damn good point but surely it's on a much much smaller scale from the other side of the world in the age where the MSM were the only source of information.

Truly, it was on a much smaller scale than we perceive. However, my "conspiracy nut's" mind allows me to think of possible scenarios that would allow the events on 9/11 to be carried out by very few people. Simply put, several people in high ranking positions in government and large corporate dynasties sit together and plan the whole thing. They then order a small handful of their most trusted agents in an agency like the CIA to plant explosives in the World Trade Center and then to affix radio control mechanisms to airplanes and fly them into the towers (likely using sophisticated computer technology to accomplish such a feat). Of course there are several other variables that they would have needed to take care of, but I don't see any of them needing more than a few people to carry out.
Keep in mind that the official story says that a hand full of uneducated, illequiped, brain-dead Arabs pulled this off. It is also moronic to assume that a handful of our most well-trained covert operatives couldn't do it also.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

It DID take a lot of planning and manpower - that much is obvious. 'They' aren't keeping quiet. What planet are you living on? I'm not saying everyone has to be a 'inside job' person, but if you are an OS/N.I.S.T. believer, then you are just being obtuse, and illogical.

I don't for a second believe that the official version is true. But surely there must have been many ordinary Joe's involved who would be or should be screaming from the rooftops by now. I now there have been whistle blowers but why no "I placed nano thermite" or "I was responsible for obtaining those passports that we showed the world" - something ultra ultra specific.

I don't think anyone knows an exact date. I think everyone can feel a culmination of many events at once - it's really difficult to tell what will be our demise/rebirth, but it seems imminent to many. There's just too much going on, and to keep up with constantly.

Yes but my question is... if tomorrow morning you awoke to official statements across all media saying that on Dec 21 2012 the world will officially end would this actually be a good thing to know? Surely society as we know it would grind to a halt.

"IF" 2012 comes? I assure you, it IS. This is a factual inevitability

just checked my calendar. You are right

I believe the latest submission IS a fake - I believe this was done, purposefully as a symbolic 'Fvck You!' to all these dumbasses that think it's even an important issue in the first place. Personally, I say "American" - Either way I don't care!

I guess what I was really trying to say here is why are we so bothered about the fact that it was fake instead of concentrating on the kind of power you would need to put him in office in the first place.

I'll get back to this in a sec - for now, there are a LOT of hidden connection of the Bush' as well as many connections between us/americans/military/govmt and the Germans - this is well documented.

true it has been well documented but not very often in such a prominent media organisation such as the Guardian. And not just this - we've all seen stories in the MSM from time to time that make you stop and think - hey I've seen this on ATS or Infowars. Why are they publishing this stuff if it is something we are not supposed to know. Is it really a case of we don't care what you know anymore, we know there's nothing you can or will do about it?

Never been a follower of this topic, but I see it by the very nature that I spend so much time on here. I don't see how this is SO unbelievable to skeptics, tho. We've already proven that 1) we (humans) like to control/manipulate things. 2) We already have semi-mastered the art of 'cloud-seeding' to try and facilitate certain types of whether (mostly rain).

I agree with you completely.

This is just obvious. Not only are there well-documented cases (on here, much less elsewhere) accurately documenting such activity w/cited sources / obvious indiscretions. This is prominent in all areas / facets of life, not just conspiracy theory. You may not call it purposeful 'dis-info', but it is certainly 'opinion manipulation thru/with propganda' to elicit a certain response. We all do it, to some level.

Once again I agree but my question was..... If you were approached and offered good money by a government agency to spread disinfo on sites like ATS - would you and could you knowing what you know?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It did take alot of planning and manpower:

- Part of that planning was getting George W. Bush's brother, Jeb Bush, installed as governor of Florida.

- It also took Bush's other brother, Marvin Bush, getting himself installed on the board of directors for the company that ran electronic security at the World Trade Center.

- Not to mention that a distant Bush relative, Wirt Walker III, was the CEO of that security company. (Walker being the "W" in George W. Bush and George H. W. Bush).

- It also took Bush getting Cheney and Rumsfeld on the ticket as they tried getting us to go to war back in 1975.

- Then, whistle-blower Clint Curtis creates a program to put in voting machines to switch the vote.

The towers get wired, the elections get stole guaranteeing Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld get power, and then 9/11 gets carried out.

Everything was set in motion years before. People had to be in key places for it all to come together. These people planned it out far in advance. Apparently they have patience. Who knows what's planned in the years to come.

6 - Chemtrails

That is #7 on your list: disinformation and fear-mongering. Real research will educate you on that.

edit on 8-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I now there have been whistle blowers but why no "I placed nano thermite" or "I was responsible for obtaining those passports that we showed the world" - something ultra ultra specific.

These are the ones you are probably not going to get. They value their lives too much.

Yes but my question is... if tomorrow morning you awoke to official statements across all media saying that on Dec 21 2012 the world will officially end would this actually be a good thing to know? Surely society as we know it would grind to a halt.

Why would any oligarchy, such as the one running this world, come out and create complete and total chaos by telling the worlds population they're all going to die in a year and a half?
Answer: They wouldn't. Unless it was a complete fabrication, and chaos was what they were after.
Would I personally want to know? Yes.

Chemtrails? I'm not even going there. That's a nasty word on ATS.

Once again I agree but my question was..... If you were approached and offered good money by a government agency to spread disinfo on sites like ATS - would you and could you knowing what you know?

No. In no uncertain terms.

Anyone with a real interest, and a little ambition, can answer these questions to their own satisfaction. It's way to easy to quiz the CT, and let him/her do all the work. I don't fall for this anymore. If someone wants to know, I point them in the right direction. I had to do my own research, and evidence to myself what I now believe, they should do the same.

ETA: BTW Squirrelnutz. S&
Same for you OP.
edit on 5/8/2011 by Klassified because: ETA:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
1. they were supose to be running a drill for something simillar to the 9/11 attatck that day. So there was no need to have that many people keep secrets because they were just doing their job at the time which happened to be running a drill for airplane highjacking.

2. If I didn't have a plan I would not tell people, but if I did then I would try to save them. or maybe I would try to tell them gently such as use words were only higher intelegent people could pick up what I was saying and have them trickle it down to the point where the rumors were so rampant I would have to come out say it was true. Doing it that way I believe the people would be able to understand and not have such a fear if I was just to come out on t.v. and say we will all die on 12/21/12.

3. Weather I survive or not is not much of importance but if it was somethng like an astriod I would want to be outside and experince it. I can't explain why I would just want to know how it felt. If we all just disapear then it just happens oh well.

4. Who is behind him doesn't really matter because if they have followed the plan you should never know of them. Basiclly no point searching for people that you can't find and if were to find them where is the prof that they are behind Obama. As long as you believe him to be a puppet then thats all that really matters unless you have some sort of plan to take the power back. I joined to day been here for years but the one thing that really annoys me about this website is all the people that say they want to do something but they don't.

5. They controle the media maybe it seems like they do but then the reports really don't seem that smart most of the time. What year did the article come out if it was after Bush Jr. then it doesn't matter more than likely there will not be a president by the last name of Bush for a while. Also it was an article meaning people would have to read it now which is easier reading or staring at the t.v. you can report whatever you want but if people don't get the report it doesn't matter.

6. This is probally the least intresting conspiracy to me. If they are why? does it have to be bad why can't it be good and the reason they are doing it is bad an example NASA goes up into space they get readings that hamful things are radiating into our atmosphere some real nasty stuff right they don't want to scare the people but still want to protect us so the deny that it is going on.

7. Would I sure if I really needed the food but if the people I was talking to were truelly listining to my words and watching my face they should come to the conculsion I was lieing. But it would never happen because I'm not in a location that is an asset to propaganda.

top topics

join