It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impending Terror Attack? Attack On Iran Pending? Something major about to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Let me try to explain. Back on April 30th, I found myself unable to do the things that I normally do as I sit in front of a computer. Ah, basic stuff.. web browsing, game playing, you name it. Why couldn't I? Well, it involves some kind of psychic remotely torturing me (it's a long story, but it can pretty much do anything with me). Ok, so I was trying to go about my business but instead I'm rolling around because of an intense stomach rumble where I can barely move, before it proceeds to make extremely uncomfortable burp sounds with the throat.. ah, you get point.

Ok, so what do you do about something like that? I've tried everything in the past and have found that nothing works, so out of desperation I post on ATS. So, on April 30th I made this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the end of my post, you can see that I said:

"But, don't any of you feel a little uneasy? Like maybe a major bank failing like last time, or something else really dire occurring?"

And then, the next day we find that Osama Bin Laden has been captured. Ok, I know, that's not good enough for ATS, and I didn't really predict anything.

Ok, and now, the reason for my thread:

This weekend I'm having the same problem. Ok, so it's basically the same problem I've had for the last 6 years (this all started in 2005), but these days it's like "it" is acting as if it is running out of time. So is something major going to happen next week? Hmm... I don't have anyone to give me dates and times, so I really don't know. All I have is folks chasing me around with dogs and some kind of alien psychic or whatever it is that remotely tortures me whenever it feels like (which happens to be non-stop 24/7). But once I realize that I'm unable to do anything except start a thread on ATS, then I start to wonder what is about to happen next.

So is it an impending terror attack? Is it an impending attack on Iran? Is it financial collapse? I really don't know, but when I'm rolling over in pain once I go inside my apartment it feels like something is close. But what it is I don't know. Is it next week? Jeez, it feels like it, but I really don't know.

So, in conclusion, the point of my thread is to tell you what you already know: "Something bad is going to happen soon". I just don't know how soon.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There is always room for something bad to happen in this time and age. We have adapted to fear since "big events" have happened in our lives. Television and media have a big part to do with all fear generated in one's mind. I dont think your psychic but that it was just a coincidence that those events in your head took place at a time of great value to the worlds interests. If you been having these type of problems since 2005, maybe you should get checked out by someone. But I maybe be wrong. You might have telepathic communication abilities that you can use to great advantage.

Ive had voices in my head before, but never in sober states of mind. If something does soon occur where its on huge scales and is great news to the world, I will come back here and have your back. But for now,i will eat my bacon and drink my JD's. God Bless!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

A broken mechanical watch/clock is 100% right exactly two times per day. 6 Years, keep saying it and eventually you will be right!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Pretty strange story there. So as the guy above me mentioned, 6 years, you're gonna be right sometime. My question is, have you had a good amount of coincidences with illness and bad things happening? And if so, what was the time frame of illness to incidents?

Am a little curious, thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Yes you are correct.
Something bad is going to happen.

Something very bad is happening right now.
Thousands of people are losing their homes and all they have as the Mississsippi River waters continue to rise.

There will be a death.
There will be a birth.

If I can not change what might happen I am committed to get through whatever bad comes the best way I know.

I am 64 years old.
A lot of very bad events have happened in my life time.
I have begged God to take me away from all the pain and hurt but I am still here and happy to be so.

A lot of good has happened too.
I have had more joy and happiness than any one person should have.

It's called Life.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They want us to feel like this. They bombard us constantly with possible horrendous scenarios. 9/11 set the foundations for this. Without that, few would believe it.

Something bad may happen. It may not. But the feeling of 'foreboding' might just as much be to do with the psyops garbage they pump out by the day. They WANT us to feel this way. That's how they get people to accept the unacceptable stripping of rights and liberties and keep us in serfdom.

Right now, bad things are happening to people all over the world. There is the most horrendous suffering going on in many countries. Millions of people are already living what would be our worst nightmare. The fear comes when it dawns on us that it might happen to us too.

This is why we must realise we are one and fight for the rights of every human being.

And, of course, something good may happen too.

edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Way to put this in perspective.

Not a huge amount of news on the flooding, or maybe it's me, haven't watched the news in the last couple of days.
Ot of loss there though, surely.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

More unsubstantiated rubbish.
Sooner or later something "bad" will always happen. This post is just another stupid post that should belong in the fantasy pages.

top topics

join