It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Denied the death of Osama bin laden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andremains

It is not like Obama just got up and made this story up and everyone bought. There are a lot of people involved in all this that would have also had to be lying or even complicit in silence. People are trying to implicate Obama as a liar in a situation that would require a number of important military figures as well as many other government officials to also be helping to perpetuate this lie.

That is an excellent point, and a question that has crossed my mind as I investigate this crazy case. In all actuality, I believe it would be more than plausible for a small amount of people to be able to perpetuate this lie. The reasons being:

1. Intelligence

The entire intelligence community is secretive by nature and design, and one hand may not know what the other is doing. Is it possible that an intelligence community member gave bad intel to the President, either on purpose or by mistake? Is it possible that the secretive intelligence community has a member (or members) who would give false intel to the President for a specific agenda? And, would it be possible the President acted on said intelligence, without other "outside" (the intelligence community) verification of the intel?

2. Military

The military by nature and design is order-and-obey based. The military will, in nearly any imaginable circumstance, obey the orders given it by the commanders. The special ops squads are especially renowned for their ability to carry out orders as well as keep them secret, regardless of circumstance. So, would it be possible for the SEALS team to have been given orders to kill a target, and to keep the identity of the target secret? Would it be possible for the SEALS team to have been given a target, whom they were told was bin Laden, but in fact was only someone whom they misidentified as such (perhaps a lookalike)?

3. DNA Testing

To my knowledge, the DNA testing on bin Laden was done shortly after his body was taken from the compound. Without any sources to cite the number of people involved in the testing, I can only assume here. But, I would assume (or hypothesize) that a small number of people were involved, including the SEAL team, intelligence members, and maybe some professionals in DNA sequencing. Regardless, the DNA samples themselves or the DNA used to compare were handled by few people, and these people could have easily been duped by any number of means.

4. The Administration

We have already learned that the White House did not actually view the live footage of the raid. We do not know who actually has seen this video. Like the President, the Administration must rely on intelligence community and its military commanders for reports. I believe it is possible that the individuals in the White House could have received false intel, misleading reports, or any combination thereof.

5. The President

Barack Obama is the Commander-in-Chief of the US Armed Forces. He uses his chain of command to order the military to carry out orders, and, according to his own statements, is the one who ordered the raid on bin Laden's compound. Taking into account all above, is it possible that the President, on his own accord, ordered the raid on a compound with a target he identified as OBL, who was in fact NOT bin Laden? Of all the questions I have asked, this one seems the most like a "NO". However, is it not possible that a single conspirator, or group of conspirators, convinced our President to go after a man they claimed was bin Laden who was not? They would need to convince more than the President, of course, but a crafty CIA agent or agents with an agenda could certainly setup this scenario. Obviously, if one or a few people did set this up, the truth would be known to other intelligence officials and the President eventually, but not before it becomes impossible to reveal the truth, and require a cover-up to protect the President and the nation.

I do not claim that these are the only people who were involved, nor do I claim this is what happened or these are the only questions needing answers. I only bring up these questions and possibilities to debate the thought that a conspiracy is not possible due to who is involved.

In summary, I don't know what happened, nor do I wish to speculate too much, but I really think that something this big could possibly be pulled off by a few individuals. It didn't have to come from the government directly, nor did our government need to be co-conspirators, for there to be a plausible conspiracy here.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by andremains

It is not like Obama just got up and made this story up and everyone bought. There are a lot of people involved in all this that would have also had to be lying or even complicit in silence. People are trying to implicate Obama as a liar in a situation that would require a number of important military figures as well as many other government officials to also be helping to perpetuate this lie.

Because the Gulf of Tonkin incident totally happened.
40 years later we finally get told the truth.

You clearly highly overestimate the amount of people it takes to perpetuate such lies.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I think there is no doubt that OBL is dead, or he would come forward somehow.

The real question we are asking:
When and how did he really die? Because Obama's version has so much holes it doesn't hold scrutiny.
Also: Who was Osama?
He worked for the CIA before, has he agreed to carry the burden of masterminding the 9.11
false flag attacks? If indeed he defected from CIA ops, how did he evade them for so long, with his significant health problems?
Or is Osama even real? I mean the Osama terror chief we know?
Perhaps the real Osama, the one who fought soviets with the CIA died in secrecy and the CIA used this known figure to act as a terror leader. He comes from a wealthy family and his warmongering past would make him the perfect candidate for such role.

The USA needed a false flag attack to justify invasions, war for resources and oiling its military industrial complex. Osama just seems very convenient and now he is gone without a trace.
edit on 9-5-2011 by TheOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012
reply to post by Skerrako

But ancient prophecies tells me that he'll be back from the abyss to reign terror in the near future. As the beast is said to raise from the abyss...He will have survived a mortal wound to the head....so says the prophecies.

Interesting how this Osama story is starting to line up with this ancient prophecies...simply mind boggling

Peace

edit on 8-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

Hhmmm .... Obama's head is covered in scars isn't it? The Pres has a lot more in common with Obama than most here do I reckon..... Twin head scars, twin minds... both have messiah complexes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Bin laden has 9 lives lol 2 down 7 to go? there is no stopping this guy

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

Taliban Denied the death of Osama bin laden

www.latestbbcnews.com

According to latest BBC news report Taliban one of the closest partners of Osama bin Laden, denied that the founder of Al Qaeda had been killed by U.S. command in an attack in Pakistan.
Taliban recording comes on the heels of a day earlier of Al-Qaeda, which add some doubt about whether the closest partners of bin Laden and his terrorist network believed he was alive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here in my country the today papers are stateing that Al-Qaeda admits binds laden is death. I'm in The Netherlands btw so I don;t get this hoax at all ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

I couldn't help but notice how poorly written that article was.

reply to post by DarthPhobos

Yup, I noticed that too. Maybe they know when he really died. Maybe it was of natural causes 10 years ago. Maybe they are only now ready to admit it because Obama came out with this we killed him story. Hey maybe the government is doing this on purpose, lying I mean, in order to flush out the truth about where he is or what happend to him.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

That article was painful to read. Hopefully, it was written in another language and poorly translated. If this was originally written in English, then it just confirms that MSM doesn't really care what they put out anymore, they just print what they are given.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by SLAYER69

I wont believe that Osama was killed in the raid for the very same reason that people wont believe me if I say I shot a leprechaun in the head, took pictures of it and then dumped the leprechaun in the sea. Note that I cant show anyone the pics of the dead leprechaun because its too gruesome and I might invite a backlash from the leprechauns. Even if I did, people would probably call the photo a fake.

That isn't quit an accurate comparison. OBL was a living, breathing human. I wouldn't believe you about the leprechaun because, well, there are no leprechauns. Other than that, I would have no reason to doubt you. In fact, I could even believe you shot a person that looked like a leprechaun in the head, took pictures of him and then dumped him in the sea.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by hawaii50th

Not according to this:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

Really, who knows who is telling the truth and who is not. Any government can go and cook up a story, and how can we the readers confirm that what is written is accurate, or even true. The only way we may come close is if the same story comes from more than one source and a more alternative news source.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Shedding more light on all this bin Laden story here's an article from Global Research.

Osama and the Ghosts of September 11: "Proof that Obama is Lying" by Michael C. Ruppert

Let’s start with what I consider the most-obvious proof that the Obama administration is lying. It comes from a world-class microbiologist who allowed me to use this quote on condition of anonymity. The simple proof of his accuracy is to just ask any microbiologist experienced in DNA sequencing about his statement. There are tens of thousands of them around the world.

Here is what he wrote me:

I am a molecular biologist and I've built a lucrative career in human genetics. I have run one of the world's largest and most productive DNA genotyping facilities and now I am helping to build the global market for clinical whole human genome sequencing for the world's largest human genome sequencing facility. I have worked with the absolute best genome scientists from the military, academia, medicine, and industry from around the world. I know DNA. And, one thing I know about DNA is that you cannot, repeat CANNOT: take a tissue sample from a shot-in-the-noggin-dead-guy in a north central Pakistan special forces op, extract the DNA, prepare the DNA for assay, test the DNA, curate the raw DNA sequence data, assemble the reads or QC the genotype, compare the tested DNA to a reference, and make a positive identity determination…. all in 12 hours- let alone transport the tissue samples all the places they'd need to have gone in order to get this done.
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks Hawaii, now I know this is a most likely a psy-op "pointless conspiracy" sting.

When you come sniffing, it's normally disinfo

Thanks

I'm good at spotting you guys

Makes me laugh when they think they can spot something, but really still don't get it.. Pompous and prideful is what usually fools the fool.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Ok, this site obviously has nothing to do with the BBC. I am pretty sure they know how to speak and write the English language at the real BBC. That's not to say that the Taliban and/or al Qaeda are casting doubt but I'll bet you could have found a more reputable source for the story. Al Jazeera, anyone?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

But ancient prophecies tells me that he'll be back from the abyss to reign terror in the near future. As the beast is said to raise from the abyss...He will have survived a mortal wound to the head....so says the prophecies.

Interesting how this Osama story is starting to line up with this ancient prophecies...simply mind boggling

Peace

edit on 8-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

Hhmmm .... Obama's head is covered in scars isn't it? The Pres has a lot more in common with Obama than most here do I reckon..... Twin head scars, twin minds... both have messiah complexes.

Whoa...heavens, this is very interesting. i didn't know for the life of me, that Obama has a scare on his head..

That makes three individuals, that I know of, with which have and or may survive (in the case of Osama) a mortal wound to the head.

And they are as follows:

1. Prince William
2. Obama
3. Osama

Coincidentally, they are the three most talk about people in the media at the moment.

According to prophecy, there will be ten kings, of which, one will be more dominant, the Anti-christ if you may. And with it's rise, will bring to end the reign of 3 other kings\rulers...

Perhaps three other world leaders that do not confirm to the NWO...Perhaps Osama is one of three, but then again is he really dead anyway...

Peace

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andremains

" It is entirely possible that Osama was actually shot in Pakistan last week.

Anything is possible, yes.
But you only believe so basis Obamas word with zero tangible evidence.
If the government us to see gruesome death photos of OBL, then we will settle for a helmet cam footage/screen grabs BEFORE they turned Osama into a bloody mess.

Why cant we see that?

I mean, nobody disputed the deaths of Saddam or made claims that "it wasnt the real Saddam" or "the execution footage is all CGI".

Leprachauns on the other hand do not actually exist. I hope this is not news.

Of course they dont exist.
(Actually they do, I have the evidence, but I wont show it to you)

But then you seem to believe that somewhere at the bottom of the sea exists the body of OBL, even though there is no evidence... only the word of the government.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The person who wrote the article should lose his/her job. I was writing at that level in the 3rd grade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join