It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Denied the death of Osama bin laden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle

www.latestbbcnews.com

According to latest BBC news report Taliban one of the closest partners of Osama bin Laden, denied that the founder of Al Qaeda had been killed by U.S. command in an attack in Pakistan.
Taliban recording comes on the heels of a day earlier of Al-Qaeda, which add some doubt about whether the closest partners of bin Laden and his terrorist network believed he was alive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

www.latestbbcnews.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Not according to this:

ca.news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I believe immediately after 9/11, the Americans asked the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden. The Taliban responded by demanding proof from the Americans that Bin Laden was responsible for the attacks. The Americans never supplied the proof to the Taliban and the rest is history.

Fast forward over 9.5 years and the same scenario is playing out. The Taliban are demanding evidence of Bin Laden's death and the Americans once again come up empty handed.

Still no evidence, but it looks like the Taliban have now finally confirmed Bin Laden's death...AGAIN! Looks like they got something better than evidence.

www.reuters.com...

Do they really have that much of a short memory, since a Taliban leader confirmed Bin Laden had died in mid-December 2001?

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

For someone possessed by demons that is possible...
Who knows??? You could be spot on there
... that probably explains the fake videos and photo's to cover up the actual story...

But anyway jokes aside, we may never really know what happened to Osama, given a lot of conflicting stories coming to light about his death...

But ancient prophecies tells me that he'll be back from the abyss to reign terror in the near future. As the beast is said to raise from the abyss...He will have survived a mortal wound to the head....so says the prophecies.

Interesting how this Osama story is starting to line up with this ancient prophecies...simply mind boggling

Peace

edit on 8-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks Hawaii, now I know this is a most likely a psy-op "pointless conspiracy" sting.

When you come sniffing, it's normally disinfo

Thanks

I'm good at spotting you guys

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerPeace2012

But ancient prophecies tells me that he'll be back from the abyss to reign terror in the near future. As the beast is said to raise from the abyss...He will have survived a mortal wound to the head....so says the prophecies.

Interesting how this Osama story is starting to line up with this ancient prophecies...simply mind boggling

Peace

Whoa....I know that prophecy but I never thought about it to this particular instance. Really something to think about. (Good thread idea :up

The thing I'm looking for is this "Maybus" character.

Three thoughts:

Ray Maybus (U.S. Navy)
Saddam (mabbas backwards and reversed)
and Mahmood Abbas (M. Abbas, leader of Hamas)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by andremains
This seems like a gimme right here. Nothing the Obama administration does will convince people that doubt Osama is dead, that Osama is dead. On the other hand, all the Taliban have to do is produce him. We know how he likes video cameras anyway. Should be no problem.

I think you, andremains, are misunderstanding the meaning of the BBC article.

If my understanding is correct, this article says the Taliban thinks Osama Bin Laden was ALREADY DEAD before the May 1st attack.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by TheOracle

From source:

According to latest BBC news report Officials said bin Laden was killed twice in the head, once in the chest. He was buried at sea in U.S. officials have described as an Islamic burial.

OMG, He was KILLED "twice in the head and once in the body"! This guy won't stay down!!!

Maybe that's why they threw him with weights to the bottom of the ocean, because he's immortal

btw I still think he died back in '02, the Taliban are just trying to cause a ruckus in the states

I believe the article was translated into English by a non-English speaker from the original Urdu (or another language). The point of the article (if I'm correct) is that the Taliban believes Osama BL to be dead already -- that's why they know he could not have been killed on May 1st, 2011.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Guys, dont worry, he's not really dead. Its just a movie..

Anyway i hear they found osama camped out in the gingerbread mans house. Finding candyland was pretty tough, it took them ten years, they had to sail across the lemonade ocean and kill santa claus who was guarding the entrance, they then had to back track to atlantis to find the easter bunny for he held the keys to the gates of candyland. They found bin laden, killed him, and then dumped him in the ocean along with santa clause and the easter bunny.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Certainly is interesting, something worth keeping an eye out...

I was referring to the good old holy book prophecies, ...but thanks for the "MayBus" character...
now i need to look up this bloke as well...hmmm

Interesting times indeed.

Peace

edit on 8-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos
Im of the mindset that he was dead a long time ago, 9/10 years, the taliban saying he didnt get killed on May 1st during that raid makes sense. They arnt saying he is not dead, they simply state he didnt die there & specifically then

Exactly, that's how I interpret the article. The Taliban is saying they know Osama BL was not killed on May 1st, because Osama was already long dead.

We know that Osama had serious health issues ten years ago. I don't think he survived this long. So who was killed by the Navy Seals and what the heck is going on?
edit on 8-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Sure thing...

Just have Osama make another video holding a recent newspaper.
That ought to straighten this mess out sure enough.

This article is saying the Taliban believe Osama BL was already long dead before the attack.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Frontline Taliban promise revenge after bin Laden

This is the title from the link I posted
edit on 8-5-2011 by paxnatus because: wrong link

Tried to embed image but was unable to. Here is an excerpt from the article.

KABUL (Reuters) -Heavily armed Taliban fighters, appearing in a video purporting to show frontline militants in southern Afghanistan, have said the killing of Osama bin Laden will inspire them to continue fighting until all foreign troops have left the country.

edit on 8-5-2011 by paxnatus because: typo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
So you all believe the Taliban but you dont believe USA? Jee what a bunch of moronic idiots, not everyone.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

That seems like the opposite of logical to me. If the Taliban cannot produce a live Osama, no live Osama. I cannot get my brain to say "No live Osama is proof Osama is still alive." If they cannot produce a corpse, no long dead because we know he died, Osama either. If they knew he was long dead, they must know where the body is.
Wish I could do that trick.
edit on 8-5-2011 by andremains because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Honestly I would like to for the heck of it say " I am Bin Laden" but I just got this front door and don't want it kicked down!

I am afraid I may have come to the wrong site. I was looking for that place where people deny ignorance and ban together to share resources and intelligent research. This reads more like something very different. Carry on with all that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
I think you, andremains, are misunderstanding the meaning of the BBC article.

If my understanding is correct, this article says the Taliban thinks Osama Bin Laden was ALREADY DEAD before the May 1st attack.

Then they have his remains and know where to go get them. Seems just as easy to prove he is not at the bottom of the ocean as it would be that he is still alive. I see some would really just rather believe anything that sheds America in a poor light, going so far as to cannonize a man that declared war on the US and attacked its interests.

If they have his body, that will be very easy for them to prove as well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Did Osama Bin Laden ever live at all?

There's one for the conspiracy theorists!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I believe immediately after 9/11, the Americans asked the Taliban to hand over Bin Laden. The Taliban responded by demanding proof from the Americans that Bin Laden was responsible for the attacks. The Americans never supplied the proof to the Taliban and the rest is history.

Fast forward over 9.5 years and the same scenario is playing out. The Taliban are demanding evidence of Bin Laden's death and the Americans once again come up empty handed.

Still no evidence, but it looks like the Taliban have now finally confirmed Bin Laden's death...AGAIN! Looks like they got something better than evidence.

www.reuters.com...

Do they really have that much of a short memory, since a Taliban leader confirmed Bin Laden had died in mid-December 2001?

www.foxnews.com...

Good post. I don't know how I missed this. Liked the song too. What to believe?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Should be nearly as convincing as a video of him watching himself on TV... Eh?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join