It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Denied the death of Osama bin laden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

www.latestbbcnews.com

According to latest BBC news report Taliban one of the closest partners of Osama bin Laden, denied that the founder of Al Qaeda had been killed by U.S. command in an attack in Pakistan.
Taliban recording comes on the heels of a day earlier of Al-Qaeda, which add some doubt about whether the closest partners of bin Laden and his terrorist network believed he was alive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is for all who believe the Obama's regime lies. The mainstream media reported alqaeda and the taliban saying that osama was indeed killed recently.
Why would we believe something posted on some arabic forum from an unknown country? So easy to pass for terrorists on the internet.

And to all those thinking that because foreign governments are keeping quiet, then it must be true. Majority of countries have business and interests in the USA, calling Obama a liar or even question his announcements would jeopardize their relations so its better to stay silent.

All the evidences obama put forward are dodgy and i am glad many see through this bs.

www.latestbbcnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This seems like a gimme right here. Nothing the Obama administration does will convince people that doubt Osama is dead, that Osama is dead. On the other hand, all the Taliban have to do is produce him. We know how he likes video cameras anyway. Should be no problem.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by andremains

As i said in the other post about when Al Qaeda claimed he was dead i wont accept it till I hear it from the Taliban.

So if Al Qaeda is the daddy of the Taliban why are we getting opposing statements?

NO body NO evidence, NO death.

Just waiting on a source for this topic as i did not see the origional report having one. Guess TSHTF if Osama makes an appearance on any video recordings soon.
edit on 8-5-2011 by michaelmcclen because: elaborated

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
so here it is,
the link that the gov will make
to connect terrorism to conspiracy
theorists. If you don't believe what the
gov tells you then you side with the
Taliban and you are a terrorist.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I guess it comes down to who is more credible......

The United States Government

Or Terrorists

Damn that's a hard call......

I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
I guess it comes down to who is more credible......

The United States Government

Or Terrorists

Damn that's a hard call......

I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

One is as bad as the other, if not one has bought and paid for the other.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What exactly does this site do? Is there any relation to the BBC?

There aren't any sources, apart from "According to latest BBC news report" (not even "to a latest BBC news report", and if there is a BBC report, they don't link to it), which is themselves. They repeat that line each time they make a claim.
edit on 8-5-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

From source:

According to latest BBC news report Officials said bin Laden was killed twice in the head, once in the chest. He was buried at sea in U.S. officials have described as an Islamic burial.

OMG, He was KILLED "twice in the head and once in the body"! This guy won't stay down!!!

Maybe that's why they threw him with weights to the bottom of the ocean, because he's immortal

btw I still think he died back in '02, the Taliban are just trying to cause a ruckus in the states

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Im of the mindset that he was dead a long time ago, 9/10 years, the taliban saying he didnt get killed on May 1st during that raid makes sense. They arnt saying he is not dead, they simply state he didnt die there & specifically then

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

I couldn't help but notice how poorly written that article was.

reply to post by DarthPhobos

Yup, I noticed that too. Maybe they know when he really died. Maybe it was of natural causes 10 years ago. Maybe they are only now ready to admit it because Obama came out with this we killed him story. Hey maybe the government is doing this on purpose, lying I mean, in order to flush out the truth about where he is or what happend to him.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Under Water because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
lets see bin laden come out in a video with obama saying he is dead on the front of a newspaper or on TV. simply enough OSAMA was killed a few days ago in Pakistan.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

This is an Islamic site that claims reports from the BBC, but doesn't add any links.

I have checked the official BBC site and no mention. I think this thread is a little mis-leading.

For the record, I don't suppport the OS, but we need facts from all sources.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Once upon a time a gladiator of great legend and renowned took to leading a rebellion against his Roman Masters.

Cornered at last with the remains of his Army pinned down and out numbered the Romans asked for the villian to stop forward and proclaim himself.

And so he did as the cries of "I am Spartacus" reverberate through the hills.

Only for another man to then step forward and say "I am Spartacus" and another, and another, and another, till hundreds had stepped forward and declared "I am Spartacus".

Honestly I would like to for the heck of it say " I am Bin Laden" but I just got this front door and don't want it kicked down!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
US Government - prove he died in the raid.
Taliban - prove he didn't.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Latestbbcnews is the only "news" site carrying this story? Keep in mind it is not the BBC News site.
Apparently there are a lot of "external" BBC sites, or at least BBC(the real one!) not dealt with.
The article is faulty in more than one way.

If there's truth to it, or maybe as a false article almost 'predicting' the truth...meaning more holes in the story.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Al-Qaeda confirms death of its leader in a statement on the Web, and took the opportunity to taunt and threaten the United States.

lol Al Qaede confirms death on a Islamic forum? so how can the intel guys be taken seriously?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by andremains

Not true. Theres a hundred ways to prove and shut people up about it. One being to bring his body back for us to see. One thing that hurt the gov credibility was the burial at sea within 24 hours and calling it Islamic customs, though no imams and clerics ever heard of such a practice.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The government obviously doesn't have any evidence. The people are so dumb and fluoridated that they don't even require evidence or proof to their governments claims.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Sure thing...

Just have Osama make another video holding a recent newspaper.
That ought to straighten this mess out sure enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join