It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and Severe Weather: The Physics of HAARP, Scalar Weaponry, and Hurricane Katrina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Forevever
- We are electrical beings, and brain waves and radio waves are measurable frequencies ...

Well thats the funny thing really, because you used the word "measurable".
So show me someone who's actually measured these HAARP rays that are killing us.
And such measurement is going to have amplitude, and frequency.
Show me.

quickly what I can see is that they're measured in MHz - HAARP frequency is 2 to 10 mhz - infrasound measures anything lower than 0.00002 MHz (or 20 Hz) - I haven't looked for any studies on the 2 to 10 MHz, so you're right, sorta, that might not be low enough to cause the issues that 0.00002 does? Please remember, as I said before - this is an entirely new topic to me - I do see that normal brainwaves (varying data) go from 90 to 110 MHz - so 2 to 10 seems nice and low enough to me - I can't exclude the possibility because the "infrasound" research was done strictly on what they call "infrasound" at 20 Hz - I'll see if I can find any "reliable" studies on 2 to 10 MHz

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I found out that 20 Hz (0.00002 mhz) was previously believed to be unhearable - 2 to 10 MHz would be what you hear coming out of your computer tower - this information leads me to wonder if we can't hear HAARP all the time, does that mean the sound diminishes as its bounced back to the earth? - particularly at that frequency since I already know that 20 Hz (0.00002 mhz) does not diminish through anything, it goes right through - logically to me, when measuring in the MHz range, the sound would get lessened through anything, since I can't hear the frequency of your brain without an EEG - I also can't hear my PC from the next room, even with both doors open, so its definitely losing some of its stability across space

so I'm just thinking... if its 2 to 10 MHz coming out of of HAARP is it feasible at all, that all that remains when it returns to earth, is less than 20 Hz (0.00002 mhz)?

I present this idea just in case anyone can do better research than I can - they may know more proper terminology to use for search results - so far I'm not returning anything that indicates the strength of the return signal - for comparison I did find out that cellphones broadcast at a frequency of 850 to 1900 MHz - but nowhere does it show how strong the signal is when it actually reaches you - but again - the signal is affected by things like weather, and buildings, which makes it weaker - at the end of the day does that mean all thats left of a dead cellphone signal is 20 Hz (0.00002 mhz)? thus putting more infrasound into the world? for example - the signal hits a building - sound can't travel through a building higher than 20 Hz (0.00002 mhz) ... right? wrong?

I'm coming up with more questions than answers.

I apologize if I confused anyone with the Hz to Mhz and switching back and forth (anytime I use 20 its meant as 0.00002 MHz compared to 2 to 10 MHz)
edit on 15-5-2011 by Forevever because: apology

edit on 15-5-2011 by Forevever because: adjusted those, cause I found typo's and can't have that

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

I found the best source to understand the science and technology is Tom Bearden. Here is the site that he is with:

www.cheniere.org...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

Tom Bearden. Good credentials.
Maybe not loony, but he's a fraud and a scammer. Started out with his "MEG" device and never looked back. What ever happened to that?

Hope this helps.
www.rexresearch.com...

There is no such thing as "scalar electromagnetic technology". "Scalar waves" do not exist.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, I am aware of what is said about Bearden and others who share his views. However, because ATS is a Conspiracy Theory site, I am presenting the possibility that some countries (Russia? U.S.? China?) are possibly now tapping into this energy source, but this is being kept secret from the general public for what should be obvious reasons.

The reality is, Zero Point energy is almost an established fact--it must be there for things like Field Effect Transistors to work. Its existence is confirmed by the observation of the Casimir Effect. But existance is not the same thing as 'tapping into...' - And so your point is well taken, and I am glad you shared this link. I just tend to lean toward nefarious possibilities, given that this is ATS.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Oh, one more thing: Be prepared to hear that Tom Bearden is also a quack. However, one needs to understand that Zero Point energy is almost an established fact--it must be there for things like Field Effect Transistors to work. Its existence is confirmed by the observation of the Casimir Effect (explanation here):

en.wikipedia.org...

But existence is not the same thing as 'tapping into...' - So for me, the "Conspiracy Theory" aspect of all this is that perhaps some countries (or shadowy government) ARE now able to tap into this energy field. Of course, they will keep this a secret, and then use it to their advantage. No different than when countries were rushing to build or acquire an atom bomb. Everybody wants to be the first. And once one country has it, the others will feel they need it / must have it too. Keeping it secret is part of the advantage. For some of us, Scalar Weaponry is the new atom bomb. Others are free to scoff and disagree. Again, one must be open to ideas postulated in Modern Physics and "new" math that includes intra and possible extra-dimensional realities. And the average "Empiricist" is not going to go along with that sort of thing at all.
edit on 5/17/2011 by Determinator because: type-o

edit on 5/17/2011 by Determinator because: inclusion of link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
quickly what I can see is that they're measured in MHz - HAARP frequency is 2 to 10 mhz -- I'll see if I can find any "reliable" studies on 2 to 10 MHz

Getting close. The HAARP facility does bounce radio waves off the ionosphere using that range because... it works.
Frequencies lower tend to get absorbed. Frequencies higher tend to not bounce but go straight through.
This was noticed right back in the early days of radio experimentation, so for about 100 years now, radio broadcasters have been using this frequency range to send their transmissions around the world. Radio Amateurs included.
Its called "shortwave radio".
wiki

You can buy a shortwave radio reciever in many good high street electronics shops around the world, and the number of people that listen to them is in the many tens of millions. If HAARP was doing anything evil in this frequency range, people could not help but notice.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Determinator
For any of you who have questioned HAARP's ability to target a location, I encourage you to read an article that is accessible via this link.

Bouncing killer signals off the moon??

A HAARP array may use the Moon as a reflector
to reach distant targets on Earth to create Nuclear-Sized Explosions
Without Radiation!

Interesting and scary idea, but lets look at some numbers. Not much of the signal that hits the moon gets reflected back to earth. The round shape of the moon actually makes it quite bad as a (convex) reflector for this purpose.
Various websites cite the signal loss as being, at best, 250db. Often worse.

So, to get a mere pathetic little ONE watt of signal to hit your target on earth, you have to throw 3162277660011
watts at the moon from your transmitters.
Thats 3162277 Megawatts.
or 3162 Gigawatts.
Not even a secret government HAARP facility has that kind of power. And remember, thats just to get one single watt of reflected signal back to earth.

online calculator

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Determinator

Tom Bearden. Good credentials.
Maybe not loony, but he's a fraud and a scammer. Started out with his "MEG" device and never looked back. What ever happened to that?

Hope this helps.
www.rexresearch.com...

There is no such thing as "scalar electromagnetic technology". "Scalar waves" do not exist.

This is why I was trying to stick with provable facts in my posts - despite theorized implications - the fact remains that its more "noise" coming off the earth to be bounced back and invade our brains - I didn't come back after previous posts because there is no available "legitimate" study on its effects - but I will say if anyone doubts what sound can do to you - listen to your favorite song - see how it makes you feel - then listen to a song that you know makes you cry - you can't deny that.
Its also why I'm convinced that all "technology" combined is the antichrist (and I use that term to describe anything that goes against the greater good, not necessarily in any religious terms)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As of June 2009, the HLMS station has been decommissioned. The radar, magnetometer, and riometer data are no longer available. For questions, please contact the Geophysical Institute Operations Office [(907) 474-7291].

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
HIPAS has been shut down and the last remnants have been auctioned off.

HIPAS SHUT DOWN

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

thats nice cept we're talking about HAARP

HIPAS - en.wikipedia.org...

HAARP - en.wikipedia.org...
wiki quote: In America, there are two related ionospheric heating facilities: the HIPAS, near Fairbanks, Alaska, and (currently offline for reconstruction) one at the Arecibo Observatory Link text in Puerto Rico. The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association (EISCAT) operates an ionospheric heating facility, capable of transmitting over 1 GW effective radiated power (ERP), near Tromsø, Norway.[13] Russia has the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility, in Vasilsursk near Nizhniy Novgorod, capable of transmitting 190 MW ERP

Your article doesn't say WHY it was shut down but it does say it was owned by UCLA. My own research found no reasons why they decided to close the facility but I'd bet it has something to do with funding (lack of maybe).

Perhaps the people who own HAARP bought it for modification, or simply because HAARP is a bigger facility and they don't need HIPAS in the hands of students who might figure out something before they do (or after they do and make it public). Since, HAARP is "jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency", they can pretty much do anything they want.

Honestly, I've only been looking into the one aspect of HAARP which is the radio frequencies it uses so thats all I can comment on. The more I learn about "radio frequencies" not even directly related to HAARP, the more technology in general scares me. HAARP would at the very least serve to exacerbate things. At the most... it has a more ominous purpose, but unless there's proof of that, no one can touch it.

As far as what radio waves are doing to us, we're basically screwed. Simply because no one is going to give up technology. I know I'm not giving up my electronics, its way easier just to take some prozac. They can pry them from my dead hands.

I do thank you however, I found some keywords in the HIPAS article I'd like to research.
~ Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join