It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and Severe Weather: The Physics of HAARP, Scalar Weaponry, and Hurricane Katrina

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
www.jmccanneyscience.com... - haarp and astronomy and comets are not dirty snowballs.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thermo, this is fantastic to contemplate. Where on earth do you find this stuff? Do you have source link to Bill in question I might access for further research?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SpunGCake

To see where the HAARP facilities are (the KNOWN was, at least - There are believed to be more than what is shown here - as well as some underground sites also), watch the first video on this link. I hope this is helpful. -Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Doy, I now see link to the Bill - Thanks again!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

There is a lot going on in that link you posted. Did you want to share more of your own thoughts on this subject? I'd love to hear...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
For those of you inquiring, I am not the only one that believes there is a possibility that the Feds are involved with manipulating the weather: Refer to this link, sourced from our own ATS site, right here:

U.S. and the Making of Cloud Cover

www.infowars.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

I understood it to be pretty common knowledge the feds have and are trying to change our weather. I remember as a kid (1970s or so) hearing about how the government was using silver dioxide (if I recall correctly) to make it rain. I remember hearing they used it in Vietnam at certain times to manipulate battle situations. Back then I simply trusted what I heard - no idea of the source.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Yes, Thermo, I have been a bit surprised by a few of the comments here that indicate a complete trust in our Government. Like Alfa1 referring to the USGS as some kind of irrefutable source of valid information when it comes to earthquake frequency / activity.

On my end, it is not that I feel our Government is out to destroy its own people and land. My hunch is that our Government is not in control of its own faculties. I suspect that, in the end, the entire world socioeconomic system is run by a Shadow Government, including the world's supposed great "Super/Uber" Powers.

Whether or not the Shadow Government is composed of The Illuminati, Aliens, or Ronald McDonald - or something / someone else altogether - Well, that part I still haven't quite figured out (although I bet if I keep researching I can soon rule out ol' Ronnie - working on it, I assure you).

Andelise

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I like your post alot. It is hard to find reasonable discussions on this subject of HAARP and severe weather. I live in Western Europe and go to London alot and I assure you we are all talking about this, especially Chem Trails cuz we see them all the time. I sail all the time with my dad and the weather is bezerko too. And lots of us take it for granted that the Illuminati is real and so is Project Blue Beam, and HAARP is related to all that. So What the f___ is up with Alfa1? How does he get off acting like this toward you?

This is from ATS own introduction

"Most importantly, you are now a member of social content community that embraces and defends the free expression of provocative ideas. What you and our members post here is seen by millions every month. Respect the topics and respect your fellow members, deny ignorance with civility and the utmost decorum"

"Before you join, please be aware that we're unlike any other discussion venue available online. We don't allow uncivilized behavior and expect our members to act as they would in real-life among mixed company. If you're certain you can contribute in such manner, we're happy to have you."

So why is Alfa1 being allowed to exhibit this kind of behavior? Where are the mods to kick his a__ right out of here?

Keep up the good work. You are for sure on to something here.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oh yeah, here is a great video that shows the different HAARP facilities around the world. This is not just the United States. There are hundreds of these type of facilities around the world. It is all laid out here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You can get more information here too - This guy is big in Europe. Nobody even wonders if this is all true. It is really different over here, apparently.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting video and blog posts

here's a link to one of the sites dutchsinse discussed. concerning dutchsinse, I don't trust him in general, he routinely over-embelishes things, uses typical NOAA weather maps to make all sorts of crazy claims. His vid on HAARP and weather modification seems alright though (just don't buy into all his momentary mouse-overs as proof!)

weathermodification.com

Weather Modification, Inc., has been modifying and operating aircraft for cloud seeding and atmospheric research operations since 1961. We maintain and operate a fleet of more than 35 twin-engine aircraft in various configurations that meet the needs of every client.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey Everyone.

Cool link, Thermo. For sure Dutch is a mixed bag, but he is just too accurate lately with his predictions using HAARP rings - and so are a couple of others (one guy in Hawaii) who are doing this too.

But what most people don't know is that there are literally hundreds of HAARP-type facilities now installed around the world. Don't believe me? Check out this video (cool music, too).

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cool link - I responded generally, woops.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
originally came to this thread with questions - then I felt silly for being the last one to even have a clue what HAARP is so I started looking into it.... tried real hard to read through the scientific stuff but I really didn't understand half the words - I actually googled "HAARP for dummies" and I'm halfway through the Jesse Ventura special on it right now and all I can say is ...

WOW

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
ok here's what I've come up with ..... resource - WIKIPEDIA for every item

Facts
- HAARP shoots low frequency radio waves into the ionosphere - they claim the purpose is to study the northern lights...
- The ionosphere is where we send all our radio signals (wifi), which bounce back to earth, penetrating (both ways) through all the other layers of our atmosphere (troposphere, mesosphere, ozone, etc)
- We are electrical beings, and brain waves and radio waves are measurable frequencies (they're all vibrations, and can be felt, turn up the bass!)
- People exposed to "infrasound" a lower frequency, inaudible wave, are more prone to depression, anxiety, even hallucinations
- "Infrasound" doesn't decrease through objects which is why it was used in WWI to seek out weaponry (simply, it goes through walls)

... its staggering

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

What a great attitude - Willing to say what you don't know, and willing to then research. Can't go wrong there!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

You are on the right track, all right. I only recently found out about HAARP (and also the mythical "Project Beam") myself. I have been referring people to Robert Mann's blog; he was just featured on a BBC show over here (I am near to England on the Isle of Man living on my boat!)

Anyway, browse through this blog, and see what you think after that. I am still trying to get a grip on all this myself. I would like it if you wrote back and tell me your thoughts as you learn more. Lots of stuff on HAARP, earthquakes, severe weather, Scalar Weaponry. Check out the resource bar on the left, and the search engine also - you can search the blog for HAARP specific stuff.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Determinator

I'll definitely give it a looksee - my main goal is to find credible info (or at least MSM info) that can't possibly be denied by the skeptics - what I managed to find so far was what I posted above and I think that alone should scare the crap out of people when Paxil's website actually shows that half the population is on Anti-depressants - thats just not normal

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
- We are electrical beings, and brain waves and radio waves are measurable frequencies ...

Well thats the funny thing really, because you used the word "measurable".
So show me someone who's actually measured these HAARP rays that are killing us.
And such measurement is going to have amplitude, and frequency.
Show me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join