It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP and Severe Weather: The Physics of HAARP, Scalar Weaponry, and Hurricane Katrina

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
NOTE: To better understand Scalar Weaponry, as referenced on this thread, go here:

www.angelfire.com...

There was a time when HAARP data was in "realtime" when one could "see" small shallow quakes in the gulf of mexico on the very spot where a 'storm" had suddenly changed direction and/or strength. It is very possible to use scalar weapons to shoot down anything, or cause quakes, and many other things. Interestingly, as most of you know, the HAARP web-site was taken down without explanation once increased HAARP activity was noticed as coinciding with the Japan earthquake.

(From montalk.net, July, 2008): Can HAARP manipulate storms, hurricanes, and earthquakes? There is definitely a correlation between these and when HAARP is active. This series of posts will give some examples of that correlation. And while that alone does not prove a direct causal relationship, the physics of HAARP and the political agenda behind the program suggest that weather and earthquake manipulation is both possible and likely.

To read full article from montalk, go here:

montalk.net...

HAARP and Weather Manipulation

Now let’s look at our first potential correlation between notable weather events and when HAARP was active. Its activity can be read from the waterfall chart published on the HAARP website (Note to reader: HAARP took down its public website after damaging waterfall documentation possibly relating to the Japan March 2011 earthquake was released). In this first post we will examine HAARP/Alaska activity during the time of Hurricane Katrina. Go here to see the waterfall graphs that were in evidence just before, and during, Hurricane Katrina, and to read about the Physics of HAARP - This is for those of you who understandably want to know the "Science" behind certain postulations regarding HAARP.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

This charts you just saw if you went into the above link are waterfall plots of the readings taken by the Spectrum Monitor for the last 36 hours. The vertical axis is the frequency, ranging from 1 – 30 Mhz and the horizontal axis is the UTC time. Spectrum samples are taken every few minutes. The color indicates intensity of received signal at each frequency, ranging from deep blue for the weakest signals to red, yellow and white for the strongest signals.

HAARP activity is indicated by sharply defined patterns on the waterfall chart, like the slots on a piano roll or stripes on a spectrograph. There is also background noise in the charts, but those are more diffuse. What matters is the sharp patterns, their presence, sequence, when they start and stop.

I agree with montalk.net when he says the following: "This much I find plausible, that HAARP-like technologies are active on a level superseding those of regular electromagnetism, and that this is what HAARP and its sister facilities are really being used for. It is nothing the public knows about or can comprehend because this technology uses an expanded kind of physics of which only a small and sterilized subset comprises mainstream college textbooks. But it can be figured out if you have a physics background and study the implications and applications of force-free potential fields".

This topic of HAARP and Hurricane Katrina was brought up a few years back on ATS, but was quickly cut off by the mods, who stated it was "off topic." I read the thread, and am confused by this declaration. It did not seem off topic to me - I see rambling diatribes all over the place here at ATS that are not cut off by the mods. What I do notice is that nearly ALL threads that imply HAARP may not be as benign as it is presented by our Government are derided by various people like Weedwhacker, than unceremoniously cut-off by the mods. Or, they appear to be relegated into non-existence, with no comments are flags to speak of. So I won't be surprised if that happens again here.

Would love to hear comments on this. Read the "Physics" on HAARP at the above thetruthabout1111 link. What do you think regarding the possible correlations of increased HAARP activity and severe weather, hurricanes, and earthquakes? Also, Scalar Weaponry possibilities, as well as Tetonic?

(And lets just see how long this thread lasts here before getting cut-off: Should be fun to watch).

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: Added Educational Link on Scalar Weaponry

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: 2nd Educational Link Added (source material)

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: title edit

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
For once somebody actually lays it down about haarp without sensationalizing it so much. You put it in perspective very well. I now know how to approach researching this. Thanks.

I enjoy seeing what info hits a nerve with the ATS admin.
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok, I've read your post, and I've also read all the links you put in.
There's no physics here, just the ramblings of people who suppose HAARP is responsible and use a lot of terminology in a false way to blind the reader with science they dont understand.

An someone who passed their amateur radio license (as opposed to having just heard of them), the following statement is completely false...
"HAARP activity is indicated by sharply defined patterns on the waterfall chart"

The waterfall charts show the signal recieved. From anywhere. HAARP doesnt even need to be invented or exist to get charts in this manner and I suspect that the person who wrote that site doesnt even know what they mean. They're using the changing patterns to indicate HAARP activity, whereas in fact it just shows both ionospheric activity, and international shortwave radio broadcasters turning on and off (as they do).
And the rest of the conspiratorial stuff about "phased array" antennas and "scalar waves" is also worthless.junk. Be happy to debate it with somebody who has a brain.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Invariably I was certain I would get a reply like yours, designed to stop me in my tracks, perhaps make me feel stupid, and cease from continuing the link.

But actually, you are not completely correct here in your opinions, assumptions, and declarations. I imagine, however, that you would not be open to hearing my rebuttal, as you have already seemingly made up your mind that I (and the authors of the links I mentioned) am a nit-wit.

However, if I am wrong, do feel free to let me know. I appreciate lively debate and argument. But to insinuate, as you seem to be doing, that I do not have a brain, strikes me as rather disrespectful, and possibly even sexist.

Andelise

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: sp correction

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: typo correction

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have a question.
How long has HAARP been around??
And before HAARP,what caused all those deadly earthquakes,hurricanes,and storms?

en.wikipedia.org...

www.epicdisasters.com...

www.epicdisasters.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

Great to hear from you, and I appreciate your open-mindedness. I do not profess to be a technical genius here, but I also notice a pattern here at ATS whenever anything related to a possible darker side of HAARP comes up. Threads are quickly dismissed or shut down. This makes me most curious.

I hope you stick around - Perhaps this time we can get some good, honest debate and discussion going - In a respectful manner, versus, for example, it being implied I am not worthy of discussing this as I am "brainless".

Not to worry - I do not take any of this at all personally. I find it rather amusing, to be honest...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andelise
I imagine, however, that you would not be open to hearing my rebuttal

Perfecly open to hearing a rebuttal.
Lets start with the very first sentence in your opening post...
one could "see" small shallow quakes in the gulf of mexico on the very spot where a 'storm" had suddenly changed direction and/or strength

Now as somebody who also built thier own seismometer, I know that storms do show up on the readings. So to find this is not at all unexpected. It is perfecly normal.

We can detect ground motion in Missouri
caused by increased surf activity as a hurricane
or large storm system approaches the
eastern coast of the lower 48 states.

Reference

Now for your side of the argument, where you show me how it is linked to HAARP.
And dont change the topic. We'll get to the rest of the post after we deal with point 1.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

First of all, good question. And I appreciate the links you provide.

In this thread here, you see I am not addressing earthquakes; rather, I am addressing Severe Weather. In this instance, Hurricane Katrina.

However, you might be interested in this link, just the same: It discusses the reality that there has indeed been an increase in earthquake activity over the past 30 years.

www.science20.com...

This would indeed coincide with HAARP/EISCAT type facilities that have been in place, beginning in Russia in the 1970's. If I am wrong here, someone please feel free to correct me, but do provide links.

Oddly, these facilities are primarily built by the contractors Lockheed and Raytheon. As my husband works in the Defense Industry, he is aware that indeed, it is very possible that Russia likely had such a facility by the 1970's. What surprises him is that there seems to be some kind of clandestine cooperation going on "behind the scenes" that allows such facilities to be built global-wide. In fact, some believe that HAARP/Alaska was built in response to what it felt had been an "attack" by Russia, inducing a drought here in the U.S. Russia then later claimed the reverse, once our U.S. Alaska facility was built.

Does this partially answer your question? I can address the severe weather aspect next, if you are interested...Just let me know.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: type-o and insert of new material

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: content correction

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

This first issue does not need rebuttal. You have a valid point. I ask you in turn that you prove irrevocably that the activity is absolutely NOT related to HAARP. Are you even open to the possibility that it could have been? If not, then there is nothing further to talk about.

In my thread, I do not say I believe absolutely that Katrina was HAARP-induced. I am simply inviting discussion of Scalar Weaponry, particularly given the recent interest in HAARP activity following the data that was taken from their own site prior to the Japan earthquake - before their website was quickly and mysteriously and suddenly taken down, without explanation.

It is a matter of correlating evidence. I am not here to say that the sources I offer in my original thread are speaking God's truth. I am hear to listen, learn, and participate in lively discussion and debate.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well,here is a possible explanation to the increase of earthquakes being monitored.

Are Earthquakes Really on the Increase? We continue to be asked by many people throughout the world if earthquakes are on the increase. Although it may seem that we are having more earthquakes, earthquakes of magnitude 7.0 or greater have remained fairly constant. A partial explanation may lie in the fact that in the last twenty years, we have definitely had an increase in the number of earthquakes we have been able to locate each year. This is because of the tremendous increase in the number of seismograph stations in the world and the many improvements in global communications. In 1931, there were about 350 stations operating in the world; today, there are more than 8,000 stations and the data now comes in rapidly from these stations by electronic mail, internet and satellite. This increase in the number of stations and the more timely receipt of data has allowed us and other seismological centers to locate earthquakes more rapidly and to locate many small earthquakes which were undetected in earlier years. The NEIC now locates about 20,000 earthquakes each year or approximately 50 per day. Also, because of the improvements in communications and the increased interest in the environment and natural disasters, the public now learns about more earthquakes. According to long-term records (since about 1900), we expect about 17 major earthquakes (7.0 - 7.9) and one great earthquake (8.0 or above) in any given year.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

reply to post by alfa1

This first issue does not need rebuttal. You have a valid point. I ask you in turn that you prove irrevocably that the activity is absolutely NOT related to HAARP. Are you even open to the possibility that it could have been? If not, then there is nothing further to talk about.

Are you serious? You want me to prove a negative?
How about you prove that earthquakes are NOT caused by invisible pink unicorns? If not, then there is nothing further to talk about.
Sorry, but I thought you wanted to discuss science. You're leading this argument in the direction of stupidity.
And I assume that you admit defeat on the first point...
- that you dont want to discuss earthquakes being caused by HAARP (but then contradict yourself and say maybe you do)
- that you want to use flawed data to 'prove' earthquakes are increasing, when the very source of data says no
- and that you want to change the topic. You said this was about HAARP and now you want to link it to a (false) increase in earthquakes at a time when it wasnt even built yet!!!

edit on 8-5-2011 by alfa1 because: fixed typo

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now,the question of Katrina.
Now if the US wanted to destroy a part of the country,for what ever reason,why?
They seem to bring in a good cash flow,and is the 4th largest port in the world.

Economy The total gross state product in 2010 for Louisiana was US$213.6 billion, placing it 24th in the nation. Its per capita personal income is $30,952, ranking 41st in the United States.[44] [45] The state's principal agricultural products include seafood (it is the biggest producer of crawfish in the world, supplying approximately 90%), cotton, soybeans, cattle, sugarcane, poultry and eggs, dairy products, and rice. The seafood industry directly supports an estimated 16,000 jobs.[46] Industry generates chemical products, petroleum and coal products, processed foods and transportation equipment, and paper products. Tourism is an important element in the economy, especially in the New Orleans area. The Port of South Louisiana, located on the Mississippi between New Orleans and Baton Rouge, is the largest volume shipping port in the Western Hemisphere and 4th largest in the world, as well as the largest bulk cargo port in the world.[47]

Then there is the cost of Katrina...

Hurricane Katrina of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season was the costliest natural disaster, as well as one of the five deadliest hurricanes, in the history of the United States.[2] Among recorded Atlantic hurricanes, it was the sixth strongest overall. At least 1,836 people died in the actual hurricane and in the subsequent floods, making it the deadliest U.S. hurricane since the 1928 Okeechobee hurricane; total property damage was estimated at $81 billion (2005 USD),[2] nearly triple the damage wrought by Hurricane Andrew in 1992.[3]

So if they did cause,what benefits did they reap from it.

I have watched hurricanes for 40 years,being from the southeast coast,and you almost never know what exactly
they are going to do until the last minute.
They have gotten alot better at predicting hurricanes,but it's still a guess.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Did you read this link I provided? Earthquake's are indeed actually on the rise the past 30 years.

www.science20.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Did you read this link I provided? Earthquake's are indeed actually on the rise the past 30 years.
www.science20.com...

Did you even read my post,
-where I pointed out HAARP wasnt even built yet at the time you wish to blame it for earthquakes?
-where I pointed out the data was flawed (because as kdog1982 showed you, more seismometers are responsible for increase in worldwide detections)
-where I pointed out that the source of your own argument (usgs via scoience20) denies the very argument you make.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I did not bring up earthquakes. Another reader did. I reminded him I am specifically discussing HAARP as related to severe weather, Hurricane Katrina in particular. Just as my thread title says. Therefore, I remain perfectly "on topic".

Now you bring up earthquakes here yourself. That is highly interesting to me. Is this your way of calling in the mods to complain that I am "off topic" so this thread can be shut down?

If so, I am sure you can come up with something better than that.

Let's be real: You are not open to anything I might have to say, no matter how "scientifically" I packaged it. You may move along and go bother someone else now. There are others here who would like to discuss what I have posted. If you think that we are all idiots, that is your prerogative.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hi kDog. This is what vexes me as well when I read various "conspiracy theories" on this matter. This is exactly why I wanted to spark some lively discussion and debate. I do appreciate knowing more about the scientific end of things, which is why I chose to post here, versus some "way out there" forum available here on ATS. But, perhaps that is where I need to pack up and go. Because if you start to ask why, including why there is a now-confirmed international clandestine cooperative effort to install HAARP-Type/EISCAT facilities around the world, you can start to wonder all kinds of bizarre, "way out there" things. One would need to be open to looking behind the curtain, and entertaining some of the very "conspiracy theories" that are addressed (at times) on this very site (ATS).

Where my search for answers has led me is to the Conspiracy Theory relating to Project Blue Beam. But again, anytime I start to search on those threads, the thread usually gets "cut off" early by the mods, and is left hanging in the wind.

IF there were some "darker" agenda at work, would you be comfortable speculating just what that might be?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Why yes, I read it. Did you read mine? This is taken directly from the link I provided you:

"So, no alarming spike, but a general trend upwards, at least over the modest timescale of the last 30 years (although only 20 years of averages). Is there something to be concerned about, or is this natural variation or, as mentioned in the article, a consequence of greater monitoring. Again, I defer to a geologist, but at least the data is cleare now, I think."

Notice the phrase "a general trend upwards" is used.

Also: A HAARP-type facility is believed to have been established in Russia as early as the 1970's. Did YOU read MY replies?

edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: insertion of quotation marks

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I did not bring up earthquakes. Another reader did.

Now you're just being dumb. You mentioned earthquakes no less than SEVEN times in your own opening post.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Read the Thread title, and then my main thread question: I specifically ask about the relationship between HAARP and Severe Weather patterns.

There is that "dumb" word again. ATS strikes me as having a few misogynists on board.

I get the message, and I won't bother posting to this forum again. Fortunately, there is the "way out there" section, where people like me are obviously relegated to if they dare to want to speak about the possibility there are non-benign activities at the various HAARP facilities located now world-wide.

But, perhaps a few brave souls will comment here, just the same.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Andelise because: word insert

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Why yes, I read it. Did you read mine? This is taken directly from the link I provided you:

"So, no alarming spike, but a general trend upwards, at least over the modest timescale of the last 30 years (although only 20 years of averages). Is there something to be concerned about, or is this natural variation or, as mentioned in the article, a consequence of greater monitoring. Again, I defer to a geologist, but at least the data is cleare now, I think."
]

Well, let me quote it back to you then, since it appears you havnt read it yourself.
Again, I defer to a geologist
The geologists at the usgs, the very source of the data, say no increase.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join