It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Topics Fire-Hose. It's happened again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For the second time in one week, I've seen a thread of mine just drop from the New Topics Fire-Hose. Why is this happening?

It seems like when this happens the thread in question dies quickly. Bums me out because this thread got 12 Flags and numerous replies before this happened.

Here is the current thread...

Media Ignores Fukushima Fire

Here is the thread from the first time it happened...

We're #1, We're #1

Also, my first attempt to have this issue addressed...

Not on ATS New Topics Fire-Hose

Just wondering what's the glitch?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've noticed that before too, yesterday, it was also about a Japan thread. The one about the radiation spike from a different nuclear reactor. I had read it, went to the firehose a very short time later, and it wasn't there. I looked thoroughly. I found it under Japan Crisis, looked again in the firehose, and it was still gone.

This thread is already gone from there too. It's less than 15 minutes old. Odd.
edit on 8-5-2011 by snowspirit because: added

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Just adding to this.
I was reading a thread from the firehose page today, and got to the part that says, thread on this already exists - thread closed. I went to the firehose page, no thread on subject. Went back to the post to find the other thread, and it had only been posted 5 hours previous, but was no where on the firehose page.

This could be one of the reasons for duplicate posts, if someone is keeping up with current news, and the firehose page, and the topic isn't on there anywhere, one would assume that there is no thread. Wrong.

Not everything stays for some reason on the firehose page, or maybe some threads don't even make it there?

join