It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream about disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS

I had a funny dream about disclosure and i would like to share.Propably the large amount of alcohol from last night and the hours i spend in here are the main reasons i saw this dream,but here goes:

In the dream i was sleeping and i was dreaming of a man(a dream within a dream) that he gave me Obama's personal phone number and he told me to call him as soon as i wake up and tell him that he is ordered to go on with disclosure about aliens.

So i wake up (in the dream) and i did call.Obama answered(i could see him somehow)and i start telling him that he should go on with alien disclosure.That now is the time to do it and it will be a good distraction from the Osama fiasco.He told me that aliens don't exist and i should stop believing in such things.He said there is nothing to disclose.I told him that this was an order,not a request and if he wants more information he should ask his generals.Then he hang up on me.

I woke up(for real this time) and i was trying to remeber the number the man gave me,but with no luck.The weird thing about the dream was that when Obama answered the phone i told him "it's me" and he seemed to know who i was.And after i told him that this was an order again he knew from where this order came from.Also i remember thinking after i got off the phone with him that ATS will be really happy with the upcoming disclosure.

Although i don't believe that there will be any kind of disclosure anytime soon i felt so happy that would happen that i have a huge smile on face since i woke up.
So what do you think ladies and gentlemen?
Do i need to reduce the hours i spend in here?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LOL email the white house and see if he got the message.

Cool dream though. I think we're all wanting them to come clean and give us some truth about things.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Could be a sign disclosure's coming or you could reduce the hours here! When I was at GLP, I dreamed fire was raining from the sky and twenty Niburus were flying behind me! Sometimes it's a mix of conspiracy and other, nice one! S & F for you dude!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BioStatistic

Sounds like a fun thing to do.Imagine the look on their faces when they read:

I ordered president Obama to go on with the disclosure.Did he get the message?

Love
Phantom

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are techniques hipnosists use that allow you to go back to that dream and re dream it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ive had a dream kinda like this. Accept that it was aliens trying to save the world from Obama. Kinda weird. I woke up really hung over and made lots of BACON
!!

top topics

join