It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World I want to See

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for a fine thread. I have been asking any who might have the power to help to do so for a long while.

In the meantime, as You are aware (but others may not be), I am trying to bring the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy extraction methods out into the open - which will supplant money (actually, since money represents meaningful energy expended, plenum energy is replacing the representation with the actual thing (energy) that money represents).

To see more about my Ideas to counter the coming currency collapse, please check out these threads:

The End of Entropy - the foundation - read first

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - the structure

Here's a simple schematic for drawing on the plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/Radiant/Orgone/...) energy:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
How can I explain this.... On one side there is good, on one side there is evil. There is a left and a right side, when you see through one perspective, left is evil and right is good, when you see through the alternate perspective, right is good and left is evil.

Thus, when you are on one side of the fence, there is a whole race of people that are currently being taken over and subdued, including women and children. On our side they are called "reptillians". There is a group that is responsible for thier suffering, and it is the same group that tries to "save" you from them when you are on our side. To understand this, you realise how screwed things really are. Its not really good and evil, its a war.

The truth is, is that for every selfless action, a selfish one must exist on the opposite side.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

\
/ it has been said that the lord god almighty helps those who help themselves, part of the upcomming shift in conscisouness is the fact that people are supposed to help each other out ffrom time to time. not for money or glory but because it is the right thing to do..

so the next time you see someone that is hurting why not reach out your hand and try to see things from their perspective and try to bring them in out of the cold...

not take someone in off the streets but if you do see a panhndler give them some of the spare change in your pocket....always remember to help others as long as you do not hurt yourself in the process

sometimes an honest ear is all that is needed to change a life

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

\
/ in time we as a human race will completely awaken as it appears that you have already been awakened

bright blessings to you
and thank you for the thread

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
How can I explain this.... On one side there is good, on one side there is evil. There is a left and a right side, when you see through one perspective, left is evil and right is good, when you see through the alternate perspective, right is good and left is evil.

Thus, when you are on one side of the fence, there is a whole race of people that are currently being taken over and subdued, including women and children. On our side they are called "reptillians". There is a group that is responsible for thier suffering, and it is the same group that tries to "save" you from them when you are on our side. To understand this, you realise how screwed things really are. Its not really good and evil, its a war.

The truth is, is that for every selfless action, a selfish one must exist on the opposite side.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

That is how the mystery schools view the duality but in truth, this is not how the school is. The creation is in opposition, so the questions on the exam, or your daily tests, all contain elements of both sides, ie. should a friend be in serious need, and only you can help him but are stressed, ill, or overburdened, how do you respond? Do you reach for the light squares, the grace within you, to rise above the occasion, or do you respond out of the dark squares, and give into saying harsh things because you are overhwelmed yourself?
Just one example.

The duality is only the questions on the exam. Your choice is a different matter. There is no opposition in behavior. For every loving act, there does not have to be a hateful one. There are whole planets that live in abundance and equality due to their choices.

The school is highly interactive. If more wake up and act out of Love and equality, the negatives have far less access to the planet. The access, help and aid, is increased for Family.

Its just a test. The gravity is the guilt, and a conscience that is light as a feather is ascensional. Service to others.

So the duality isn't the outcome, the ideal situation is everyone in the cosmos doing the right thing, according to the Highest Levels of love, which in itself would be a process beginning with baby steps and holding your ground, then as one becomes more generous, more answers come, Guidance.

In this case, those who are aware, need to really write, speak, paint, visually create inpsirations, pin them on their walls, for there are Benevolents that require a strong vision of goodwill and equality and love to assist. They understand we're in a school here, and respect our free will. But its time for those who can see, to bring out their dreams of eden and ask for these.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by Wolf321

I understand where you are coming from, It is the very basic laws of nature that have been ground into our brains ever since childhood. The simplistic views that there is no other way. There is always another way. While it may sound fanciful and illogical to you, that does not mean that it cannot exist. Was it not thought that the earth was flat not so long ago? All that were skeptical or believed something different were punished and ridiculed. So why not open your mind to the possibilities that there is another way for mankind to coexist? Do not deny all things that are presented but instead study them, imagine the possibilities.

It is illogical and cannot exist as humanity is.

I love the idea of it all. Its one of the warm fuzzy aspects of science fiction I loved about Star Trek. In Star Trek though, there was some degree of realism, in that they had replicators to provide any item a person could want or need, be it food or a guitar. In that situation, the desire for non-need goods becomes so small because it is readily available, allowing man to pursue individual achievement thus benefiting mankind.

Technology, very advanced technology, is the only thing that could make this idea a possibility. The chance of humanity getting to that level of technology though, looks grim. [I]Perhaps if an ET came down and would give us the tech to replicate anything we need, provide limitless clean free energy and cure any disease, then we can consider the spirit of humanity evolving and improving.

People thinking the world was flat and realizing it was round is not a change in reality, but perception. The reality of humanity is there are too many who would simply want to live off of a system as conceived, parasites living off of a host until it dies. I don't think the bad things about the character of humans are learned. I think these issues are ingrained into humanity. There maybe those who can transcend their inherit human character and be completely altruistic, but this is a rare exception, and not a growing phenomenon. Humanity will literally have to evolve beyond its current character for anything mentioned here to be possible.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

I agree, But isn't it your perception that creates your reality? And you are right, mankind could not live like this until there is a mass shift in consciousness. We would also have to give up many of our luxuries to make this work, but I do believe that it would be worthwhile.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Thank you so much for dropping in and adding your support. This was a global statement, so peace was written in as well, local counsels that extended larger, with citizens serving until at a global level. Peace. The health involved the most advanced, so from natural remedies, to the most beneficial hidden technologies and frequencies, to dental, counseling, health and nutrition being a natural birthright. In addition, without money, there would be groups and guilds in every area where learning any skill or hobby, music, to weaving, to experimenting and inventions, would have guidance, materials, skills, Everything written is still technology in its infancy.

This would be a world that would extend to everyone, where I've been shown being guided, taught by the cosmos, and those who have lived amongst us, and hidden would be welcomed as well, for we're the not the only terrans here. Love, acceptance of others, truly growing up and stepping into a cosmic diversity.

It's time that we stop the bickering and fighting. 95 per cent of us are tired of the endless wars of the military industrial complex. I want all groups, energies and entities that are trying to stop Unity99's vision coming into our reality, to be neutralized, contained, disarmed and arrested with immediate effect. I'd like to see total protection for all those trying to bring this encompassing, great vision into being.

I second this, though of course, with no intention to harm, but to protect the citizens of this world, that those who strove to create all this suffering and pain, could have amnesty, as has been offered so generously, Jim Sparks brought this up, as did Benjamin Fulford. However, that their behavior would be checked and stopped if needed, with the highest protocol and respect for everyone. Perhaps a taste of perfect knowledge, a glimpse into the suffering they've caused others as we get in our life reviews, ahead of time being shown so while In Time they could make some turnarounds.

I believe that the vast majority of people are fed up with all the corruption and do not support wars in any way. Some follow bad orders, believing they're doing the right thing. So even there, the intent of their hearts was still not to harm, and they are being misled. So many are ready for a better world, for equality, love and happiness.

This took very little time to gather into points, as this is what I've envisioned in meditations and asked for in prayers.

While personal growth and tests occur, we must never forget that there is Team Effort, that Family lends a helping hand. Giving always unblocks our help and aid. The more higher frequency love we pour forth around us and in the world, the more the Helping Hand comes through for us.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I share your vision as well, and the principles in the new political party thread remind me of the virtues, that higher civilzations live by and agree upon, principles and virtues rather than laws. And the first one is that under no circumstance whatsoever would anyone ever use violence, harm or kill another, not even in war. Self defense is an area that is difficult, for some would never harm no matter, what, and others, will exhaust every other means to negotiate or help the situation, they don't go quickly into battle, as so often happens here. Every means is taken first, and only when there is no other way, then they will fight for their freedom. Yet they would never harm anyone from their own world, they are family, and live as family. To preserve freedom is only from an outer threat, or in defense of another, and its not ruthless, all out.

The very first principal is to harm no one. And in a system without money, but abundance, there is no need to touch another's property, for everyone is equally fulfilled, there are no divisions. All that we have belongs to each other, while the same time we each have our own space and privacy, and things to use, wear or create with.

Your vision of these virtues as principals is much the same, and thank you for posting them. The tesla thread looks really interesting. I also know frequency can neutralize radiation, they could not only cool those reactors down, but turn them into hamrless rocks and do the same with all the fallout.

letsrollforums.com...
How to Neutralize Radiation by Tom Bearden

www.cheniere.org...
(the patent application)

Provisional Patent Application of
Thomas E. Bearden

METHOD, SYSTEM AND APPARATUS FOR CONDITIONING ELECTROMAGNETIC POTENTIALS, FIELDS, AND WAVES
TO TREAT AND ALTER MATTER

Of course in the vision written there are no patents or copyrights We gift the world with our work, and everyone is abundantly gifted.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by saboiniagreywolf

\
/ it has been said that the lord god almighty helps those who help themselves, part of the upcomming shift in conscisouness is the fact that people are supposed to help each other out ffrom time to time. not for money or glory but because it is the right thing to do..

so the next time you see someone that is hurting why not reach out your hand and try to see things from their perspective and try to bring them in out of the cold...

not take someone in off the streets but if you do see a panhndler give them some of the spare change in your pocket....always remember to help others as long as you do not hurt yourself in the process

sometimes an honest ear is all that is needed to change a life

Yes, this is true. Giving is the highest frequency, surpassing prayers, meditations, nature walks, all of this. Even if the sun is hidden in a blackened sky it shines in full strength in our heats when we give. This is also the very thing, that unlocks our inner potentials to help, our guidance.

In todays current world, not all can give equally, some have not enough themselves, and are overburdened, and some live with challenging health conditions, and can't get out much. There are many ways to give, the best way is to seek, pray, meditate, sun gaze, and ask, even ask while doing dishes, connected ot water, over and over and let it go.

Why am I here? Who am I? What did I come to do? I am so sorry for not living like I was home, overcoming myself more, transforming my problems, they overwhelm me. My greatest fear is letting Family above, and my family below down. What should I do? I want to help.

These are the kinds of things I've brought into my meditations and water sessions, sun sessions, often. Anytime I feel a disconnect inside.

Love is the other.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

In a true system without money, but run in an equal way, that is both collective and free. This is not the same as simply eliminating money and having the same system of haves and have nots dependent on someone being young, healthy, without dependents, for that would be much the same in the end as the current system with some taking far more, and the vulnerable passing on.

This is abundance. What technology would we loose? We would have advanced energy and technology. We would be making a light footprint on the planet, recycling all the minerals and resources, but substituting what we can create. Ie Quartz stores memories, and can be used for hardrives, and numerous things, and can be grown artificially. Plastics could be made from plant slurries in clean factories out of the way. We would still have things, things not made to break down quickly. Ie, coffee pots that leak and short out twice a year would be a thing of the past. We would have things last a lifetime, things made to upgrade. Thing that could be easily recycled if they needed to be replaced.

We would still have computers, clothing, furniture, homes, food, gardens, muscial instruments, tools, sports equipment, and even more advanced transportation.

Instead of a world with a large number computing for the same jobs, and a few granted higher level jobs, and large numbers shut out due to prejudice, this would be a world where everyone could contribute. You are trained over and over as you wish, and just show up. No ones contribution or volunteering is turned down. Everyone has the dignity of contributing.

There would be only greater things, not lacks. Everyone would have what they needed and wished for, that did not harm another.

There are many already here that wish such a world, many amongst the poor, many indigenous as well. And there are many, who have never heard of such a system, their only blocks to wanting it is they don't believe it can be done, but would be so happy to live in a such a world, if it were. So on that basis, more are ready not that.

2010 Mercedes Benz Biome Concept

This vehicle was grown from a seed and is Disclosure already. Crafts like this grown on the vine, continue to grow in size in space. They are AI type vehicles. This one took 17 years or so to mature to road readiness I believe.

This post talks of the difference in technology from our anthill, that includes the black op toys, that are thousands of years ahead of our science, still anthill, to the civlizations in the milky way, millions of years ahead, to galactic civilizations, billions of years ahead, to EU's our Family, the Creator and Family, outside the school, kazillions of years ahead.

And yet even our anthill technology and holography is really something else.

They can grow meat from muscle groups without harming an animal.

The GMO monstanto type poison is using technology in a harmful way.

The very same technology can be used in the most beneficial ways. It depends on the will of the one using it.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That would be a wonderful world, except for the ET part, not so sure about that. I think we need to figure out more about the universe before we go barging out there.

This world you envision will come, that I know; the signs are all around us. I don't think the human race will see it in the near future, unless we have nuclear war or something, and we take a crash course in enlightenment right then and there, that is if enough of our race survives to keep on going, which I find all of the above very likely.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

As a lifelong experiencer, all I can say, is we're all cosmic in soul, human in current mode, and ET has always been here, watching over, interacting and accessing, including stationed and living here. Currently the negative technology, HAARP, and destruction of the world, environment, and murder of so many in wars, and so called natural disasters, is being carried out by the negative sides directions. They are the following the orders of the HH group, the top of the pyramid. That group is offplanet.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm going to make this very clear For a wealth of information I would suggest reading Lou Baldin's posts, Ats Sleeper, and John Lears on his site. Just google lou baldin and his site pops up, click on Einsteins face, find his forum, with his name and read the mind boggling posts in the Q & A section. He is putting forth a lot of truth.

All the cycles of destruction and all the wars, and the suffering of humanity, has been carried forth by the negatives who control the various slave pens, and countries here on earth.

Currently, they are shutting down the first world nations, or those who value freedom, while attempting to dump as much karma on them, so their school becomes a soul trap prison, giving them access to souls, via illegal wars, abuse of the environment, staration of billions, and force feeding us frivolent media, and greed, so most are asleep, and apathy is promoted. In reality when you talk to people, they see the corruption, and its not so much apathy, but they don't know what to do to change it. They are powerless to change it. So the karma dump isn't working, for the intent of people's hearts is to live in an equal world without corruption.

So far, we have a major cycle coming in, pole shift underway, nuclear war used against citizens without them even being aware, with nuclear tests down since the 40s, 250 plutonium bombs detonated in the atmosphere in 1963, continual testing, depeleted uranium used everywhere, the nano dust bonded to our atmosphere ,earthquakes, floods, BP oil, Fukushima, incidencts in Ontairo with the Great Lakes being contaminated, though they claim otherwise, and now Mississippi dump of radioactive water.

This is an end game move of wiping out the northern hemisphere though concentrating this in North America.

There is a consequence to action, for souls, but just for society. Not acting as well. Depopulation, earth changes and a NWO with third world slaves starting the next serfdom, and fascism, is the consequence for us not reacting.

We need at this point to ask for help, and to envision a better world for everyone here, the current population.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Amaterasu

Self defense is an area that is difficult, for some would never harm no matter, what, and others, will exhaust every other means to negotiate or help the situation, they don't go quickly into battle, as so often happens here.

I do not consider self defense to be against the first Law... Though a will to live is part of the motive to defend Oneself, the act of defense is reactionary, not willful.

The very first principal is to harm no one. And in a system without money, but abundance, there is no need to touch another's property, for everyone is equally fulfilled, there are no divisions. All that we have belongs to each other, while the same time we each have our own space and privacy, and things to use, wear or create with.

Yes and no... Harm no One willfully. We cannot account for accidents in the way We account for purposeful efforts to harm. And it's not so much that all We have belongs to each Other, as it is there is plenty unowned to go around. In essence, however, You're right that no motive to steal, no motive to lie, to harm, to kill, to extort, to conspire, to sicken (as in pharmaceuticals), to hide cures, to hide technology - except in the context of interpersonal relationships - which statistically is insignificant compared to all evil done for the love of money. Statistically, all crime is done for the love of money.

Your vision of these virtues as principals is much the same, and thank you for posting them. The tesla thread looks really interesting. I also know frequency can neutralize radiation, they could not only cool those reactors down, but turn them into hamrless rocks and do the same with all the fallout.

Yes. It would be very easy. TPTB, however, have plans including the death of most of Us. If We could get the plenum energy flowing, it would solve the issues of crashing currency, and take the power over Others away from TPTB. Therefore, the damaged plants and radiation are allowed to continue. Tom Bearden is one I respect and believe offers much to Us. Thank you for the links.

Of course in the vision written there are no patents or copyrights We gift the world with our work, and everyone is abundantly gifted.

Indeed. Patents and copyrights are only needed in a system of money. In a system of abundance, Each is heralded for any contribution One might make. It's nice to see One who grasps so well what I put forth. [smile]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Contributions to the vision of a truly free an abundant world of peace and equality for everyone in every one of their individual circumstances would be greatly appreciated. We have the ability to draw in so much help, and part of this starts with us, being ready to move beyond this corrupt hellish world of suffering, and tolerating the suffering of others, beyond what we're taught as models of politics, economics, for all are lacking. All along some have had the abiltity to sift through information, in scriptures, religions, text books, media, and the steady stream of propaganda around them and only find the thing that are Love, and Promote everyone's wellbeing without forcing or controlling another. Choosing only the light squares.

Lets spread our wings of Love in earnest now. When great efforts are made to harm, great efforts need to be made in choosing a world of love ,friendship and support.

There are so many great minds and thinkers on ATS, online, those who see through this current state. But to just write about the problems, without seeing and envisioning what a better world would be, without the action steps, and without drawing in the help that is always here, for this world is always managed by those off planet, and everything is under control far more than we realize. The nuclear disaster can be dealt with quickly, and any group of renegades who uses harmful technology can be blocked. How far this goes depends on us. Frequency draws in like frequency and permissions are given. Lets make the frequency Love. Anyone working for, or envisioning a better world, is raising the frequency of this world and drawing our help to accomplish change, or real help to accomplish what we cannot change even.

Share your visions, write them down. Post them on your wall at home, your intent and what you stand for, and online. Dream big, and dream different than anything you've been taught, its time to be a child, yearning for paradise, eutopia.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Note, this was not limited to the level one civilization for in the twinkling of an eye, the transformation and ascnsion of this world and humanity, to the next level, to raise earth to Beyond, and Home, but without any harm or destruction, with everyone wide awake, and aware and envisioning eutopia, having Gratitude for the Love that has always been there to Guide them, and grateful for every gift and providence, all Graces that have blessed them, striving to gently peel off the layers of grime and dust to shine their lights. That would be my highest wish.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I also request from all true benevolents who follow only the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, watching over, that those who are threatened or held hostage, by the renegades and negative groups here, those who serve the love of power and harm others, that the energy that is behind them, be neutralized, that they will no longer have the power to carry out these threats and that anyone that is held hostage or endangered by them will be released and freed unharmed. Thank you so much for hearing my request.

Yours sincerely and with love,
Unity_99

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Envision, high tech clean solutions, advanced natural cities modeling nature,and transportation, energy, health care, food harvesting, leaving the lightest footprints on the world.

See natural farms shared with abundant space, for each home, in the eco farm, say 1/3 acres or more, and many many solutions for those who require more care, the elderly.

May anyone move anywhere, may a home be as simple as signing up and having choices presented, students would have no trouble attending any form of schooling. Downloads instead of years of training, are already possible.

May the release of High Tech be done immediately and everyones standard of living expand to abundance, and all be healed and energized to create a wonderful, advanced, world and culture that would be a joy to live in, for every soul here.

Earthships 101 part I

Earthships 101 part II

Earthship Design Principles

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53960cd326df.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa842b595b1a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/842f6975fb4d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/301a379cec67.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21fabf04656a.jpg[/atsimg]

Abundance For All.

No One Without.

No Homeless, No Hunger, No Prejudice Against Poor, or Handicapped, or Nations.

Dream It!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/202a9e3c8ce7.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 10-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is also my intention to ask from those who serve the Family of Goodness and Love and the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, to help counter the severe programming and loss of consciousness of so many in this world, so that they can begin to connect the dots they need to, to see the world and become awake. Please speak to them, give them the experiences, the dream time work, the inspiration and miracles to wake up, and to turn their thoughts away from negative media and disasters, to seeing solutions, and uniting, standing together, not reacting or following bad orders, not going to wars, and all realizing they can join minds together by the millions and see Fukushima cooled and shut down, all the dangerous frequencies and radiation neutralized and the earth and environment cleansed of all poisons and toxins, without suffering harm. Show them solutions and help wake people up more.

Thank you so much for hearing me again,
Yours sincerely and with much Love,
Unity_99

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It also my intention to ask for more inspirations given so that people will understand that the world depicted here, is based on current knowledge and understanding, and is related to earth being saved and brought to a level 1 civilization, but not restricting the technology to the level depicted either but enhancing understanding of family, and being a warm and loving human family, in order to play with the Adults more, and that Love and Advancement should go hand in hand ideally except for those areas that are needed by the Family's decisions.
So that, we would understand the need to continue to be a warm and loving family that takes care of its own, and does not harm or neglect others.

Yet for people to be woken to the knowledge that they are creating their next step here, so that dreams of limitations for those ready to move on to the higher levels, would be able to do so gladly, no limits in progression, and all according to the Family of Goodness and Love's perfect plan.

Much love, Unity_99.
edit on 11-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join