It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Time Vision of the End of the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I am posting this in the Grey Area, I could not see a better place. Waring! This vision does not paint a pretty picture for anyone, so beware before reading. Thank you.
**********************************************************************************************
Hello all. those of you who know me, know that I am a dreamer, and a vision quest person. In the year 1999 we had a planetary alignment, 5 planets lined up in the sky. During this time many strange things happened to me and my little family, we had visitors from another planet, and an encounter with a giant golden man, and an energy flow that I thought was the end for all of us.

Then one day I was at my sister's house, we had eaten, and I laid down for a nap. Well, I didn't get my nap, in fact the next two hours I had this vision I am going to tell you about. During this, I got up and went outside for a smoke three times, upon my return to the sofa, it would start again just where it left off before. I was wide awake, had no alcohol in me, and no drugs. During this vision, I did on occasion wish I was drunk! I will tell this to the best of my recollection, so please bear with me, and do not take offense any of you, I only saw this, I didn't make it happen.

When it began, I was just walking out from a doorway, I did not see a building or where I came from, for everything I could see was shattered into gravel. There was no buildings save for a church in the distance. Everything mankind had made was dust, there was nothing left! I looked up and there were very large craft in the sky, round, and from each one, coming from an open door in the bottom that was shaped like an Iris, there was a blue beam coming down to the ground. There were people walking into the beams, and then thy would be taken up into the craft. I was watching this, and then I saw what looked like a battle in space. I could see many craft, some were firing at other craft, and there was explosions that I could hear. There was a very loud noise going on all the time, I could not define it, but it was loud.

I heard something and looked up to see a jet airliner come down, and crash in front of me, about 200 feet away. As I looked, people came out of the plane, walking in twos, their clothes were ripped, but they were all alive.....or were they? I suddenly realized that I, and everyone else was in fact dead, and in spirit form. As the people walked up, a dark skinned man came up to be wearing a Fez, a red one. He came up and said to me, "what is happening? I just flew over from Egypt, everything is gone but the Pyramids, and they look brand new!" Well, I was taken aback my this.

Just then a lady came up to me, she was crying that her child was gone. I asked her where did the child go, and she pointed to the church I mentioned earlier. so we both walked over there. The outer doors were closed, but opened easily, but the inner doors would not open, they were sealed tight. I could hear wailing from inside, as if people were being tortured. The lady told me her daughter was in there, and she could not get her out. It was then a small dog came up, and licked the lady's hands, then turned to me and said in plain English, "follow me." So, we followed the talking dog, he went up to a small door to my left. I open the door easily, it was a small room were a Mother could take a crying baby, and still hear what was going on through a small sliding door in the wall. I slid the little door open, and looked through it. What I saw shocked me. Inside the main room of the church, everything was shattered, all laying on the floor. What was freaking me out were the people in there. They were flying, above the floor, in a counter clockwise motion, and moving really fast. On the back of each one, men and women, were these little demon looking creatures, hacking at them, and they were screaming for help. This was a surreal thing to see, I can still today remember it like yesterday. They seemed to be linked, somehow, as they flew by there were like in a train. The woman pushed me aside so she could look, and she did, then turned to me and stated that she found her daughter. She pointed to a corner to my immediate left, and as I looked, there was like a small tornado, moving real fast, and every so often I would see a little arm or leg come out, and see a small face in there. The lady took my arm and told me that was her daughter, and could I please get her out? I reached in there as far as I could, but could not reach her, I could only feel her little hand as she went by. I was thinking, what to do, and then the dog, remember the dog? Says to me, "put me in there, I can get her out." So, I shrugged, picked up the little dog and pushed him through. As the dog went in, the little girl came out. She rushed to her mother's arms, the mother fell to her knees and hugged my legs, thanking me profusely. Then she rushed off to one of the beams of light.

I walked up to one of the beams, and put my hand in, I could not feel anything but a little warm feeling. I could see that people would just come up and go right up into the craft. I looked at this in wonder. It was then I saw something really strange, a wooden Jesus was running up, dragging his wooden cross behind him, as he came to the light, he threw the cross into a growing pile, then fell in there himself, and I saw what looked like a mist go up. Then I saw a beautiful custom car drive up, with no driver. As it came up there, it stopped, fell into a rusty pile of junk, and a mist went up. I thought about this, and realized that this mist was the spiritual energy that people had put into these objects. As I looked, I saw many things, or what were many things. I saw a clock, and what was left of a piano. I tried to push a few people into the beam, but they could not see it, it seemed. I realized this was not for everyone.

I heard someone call my name, and looked up to see my daughter and son, walking up to the beam. "You coming, old man?" she asked, old man is what she calls me. So I went with them, into the blue beam, and up into the large spaceship. Inside it was quite large, like a big round ballroom, very lighted, and there must have been 1500 people in there. I heard laughing and looked up to see small children flying around the top of the ceiling, if that is what it was, it was what I saw when I looked up. they were tickling each other's feet and laughing, and smiling, really happy. I heard many voices call my name, and realized that I knew everybody there. and they all knew me! A cold drink was shoved into my hand, it tasted delicious. Just then I felt a lurch, and realized the craft was moving. I bent down to a small window near the floor, and looked, and right away wished I had not looked.
I saw that we were moving pretty fast away from Earth. The planet was burning, smoking, and looked really bad. I said a silent prayer for those left behind, that the God and Goddess would receive them into their loving arms.

Then it ended. This was a vision. I am not anything special, I just had this real time experience. I cannot say if what I saw will happen or not. I did however think that near this end time we are all in, perhaps I should post this and let other read what I saw, perhaps it can help someone.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sounds like a '___' trip.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this just sounds like the kind of dreams I have most nights. For example a dream I had the other night involved one of my work friends being the head of a Nazi lead alien invasion.

Just because I dreamt it doesn't make it real.

ALS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Wow, is about the only thing I can say. No f-ing comment, that was intense. If your vision is correct I doubt it will be on the 21st of May....sorry for Camping believers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I'm sorry but this just sounds like the kind of dreams I have most nights. For example a dream I had the other night involved one of my work friends being the head of a Nazi lead alien invasion.

ALS

Had a dream I met and traveled with the Doctor too! If I see a blue box, i'll call y'all!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

He didn't say it was real....

Originally posted by autowrench
Then it ended. This was a vision. I am not anything special, I just had this real time experience. I cannot say if what I saw will happen or not.

It was definitely interesting though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

During this time many strange things happened to me and my little family, we had visitors from another planet, and an encounter with a giant golden man, and an energy flow that I thought was the end for all of us.

Tell us more about the golden man OP
edit on 8-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

He stated that it was a real-time vision. Which is as good as saying it was real.

ALS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
You are making a ridiculous comparison. And using B.S. to do it ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

TextI did however think that near this end time we are all in, perhaps I should post this and let other read what I saw, perhaps it can help someone.

What makes you think we're in the end times? What defines the end times for you autowrench? What are the signs?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Tell us more about the golden man OP
edit on 8-5-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

Actually, I have had two experiences with these guys. The first time I was in my home watching TV, and the TV and all electrical power went off. Found out later I was the only house this happened to. Anyway, in one corner the ceiling opened up and steps came down into the room. I saw these two big golden feet, with sandals on. Everything was gold, even his toenails. He? stood on the bottom step for a few minutes, then the whole thing disappeared. My daughter saw it too, and we wondered who in hell this was? According to the size of the feet, the being has to be 90 feet tall. This was before I got, or learned how to use a computer, so to the library to do some research. I found that long ago a race of beings lived here on Earth that were very tall, and they were called the Golden Race.

I am an astral traveler. I can go deep into meditation and travel to other places and dimensions. Go ahead and laugh, I am not alone here. Anyway, there was a time when I was doing this, casting about for something interesting to see, and I came onto this place. It was like a very large room. Along two walls, set like in a semi circle, and wrapping around was a screen like thing, shiny, and it looked like shiny plastic. All black in color, and there were little red, blue, and yellow dots on the screen, and these little humanoid beings, all in shadow so I could not really distinguish what they were, but they had two arms, and two legs, and appeared to be very thin. I felt something in the air, like a slight vibration, and it was then I saw them. Three giant beings, all gold. All three were sitting on identical thrones. All of the thrones were gold. All three wore a crown set with many jewels. I wondered at this sight, and thought perhaps one of these was the one my daughter and I saw.
I felt the vibration again. It was then I realized what was happening. The three "Kings" were sending to the little black guys using telepathy. The "Kings" would send, and the little guy would then move the light about on the screen. I was thinking, what are they in control of here? About then the "King" nearest me noticed I was there, astrally my appearance must l have form and shape, some of my friends say they see me clear when I come to visit in this manner. Anyway, he saw me, turned toward me a little, and commanded me to leave immediately. Right away I was literally thrown back into my body, and suffered the worst psychic shock I have ever seen.

Seeing this made me thing that some kind of beings are somehow in control of something to do with Earth and our reality. I never went there, or saw them again, that time I told you about happened in 2001. I still today wonder who and what they are, and what they are doing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

ALS

He was, they landed here in Surfside FL and in a pitched and heated battle were barely defeated.

His mind was wiped and he will be back at work on Monday with no memory of it all, but let me tell you it was close real close.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Interesting vision and good details. What you say, tallies with what I saw in a series of dreams/visions. There is a transition and I did not feel death as part of this. To a more spiritual body and a gathering. This gathering was symbolically at a point where only some will go somewhere? I actually saw myself and others walking among normal folks and they could not see us, but we and they were very happy with the exception of having some loved ones that could not make the transition.

Lately, I saw some vehicle pick myself and wife up, again a symbolic vehicle. Imagine this boat with intelligence that tells my wife the animals will be ok, leave the cat. Then the boat goes over hills and flies wildly through the skies, the earth behind us receiving many explosions and disaster.

I also saw on two occasions a second planet very close to ours, like a second moon. Later I saw a planet similar to earth with small engineered pancake planets replete with atmosphere, water and land. My wife was seemingly taken to this higher dimensional planet and she tells me it was the most beautiful thing she ever saw.

There it much more we were shown, but best to keep this on topic.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, in all reality, the post is in the Grey Area, it is about a vision I had quite some time ago, I mean, there is no real topic here, is there? I wish to address what you said about a new planet...I have not only seen it, I have been there on it. In early 2002 I began hearing my name being called, at night and in the daytime. I sometimes see and hear dead people, so this is what I thought it was. then, on the third night, I woke up to find a woman on top of me, having sex with me, and I could not move a muscle. It was dark and I could not really make her out, what she looked like, but she spoke and told me not to worry, a sample of my :essence" was needed. OK, that is a new one.

Three night later she came back. this time I had a night light burning, and I could see her clearly. She appeared to be of Asian descent, she had really long black hair, and was very thin, with small breasts and behind. She bade me to get up and get dressed. I could hardly take my eyes from her as I dressed, it was middle of winter in Indiana, and I dressed warm, there was about 4 feet of snow in the yard, and it was bitter cold. When I finished, she walked over to the wall of our house trailer and just waved her little hand and the whole wall opened up. Now my trailer sat some 4 feet off the ground, but we stepped our like on the level. In the yard was a small spacecraft, silver in color, and there was green grass, the snow had somehow retreated back from our yard. We walked to the craft, it looked to be the size of 2 or 3 full size vans sitting side by side. the doors open, they halved and part went up and part came down, it has like little steps on it, and what looked like black carpet. As we stepped up a hand came out with really long fingers. The girl took my hand and held it out, the fingers traced the lines in my palm, they withdrew, and we stepped inside. Inside the craft it was very large. She led me through several "rooms" and into a room where two chairs sat, only they were coming right out of the floor. Everything looked like plastic, it all flowed together, there were no corners. she sat down and bade me do the same. I am over 6 feet tall, and the chair looked like one of these little recliners you see for children. I went to sit on the back of this, and as I did this, I sank down and the chair fit perfectly.
there was even a belt like affair that went around me and held me tight. We started to life off, the girl reached over and touched my head and I went into a deep sleep.

When I woke up we were standing in a field, there was no sign of the spacecraft. I asked her, "what is this place?" and she replied, "some would call it Heaven, some by other names.....this is the new world for humanity."
I then asked what she wanted me to do?" She pointed to a large boulder and told me to lift it by using my mind, not my hands. I tried a few time, then the stone lifted up and took off, straight up. I turned to her, and said something like, "cool." and she pushed me back as the stone fell, leaving a rather big hole in the ground, and the ground shook when it hit. She showed me that whatever I wanted, or wanted to do was all possible here. She pointed up and there was an airliner flying over. she told me that I could bring it down if I chose to. I looked at it, and quickly decided that I would never take life like that, and the plane disappeared.

We sat at a small creek and talked for hours. she told me many things, some of which I talk about in this forum. she told me that the world as we knew it would end, and would be made new again, over about 1000 Earth years. she told me the new planet could not hold all of Earth's population, only about 1/3 of them. she said other arrangements had been made for some of the others, whoever she meant bu that. She also told me that she would be "destroyed," her words, if her commanders found out she had done this for me. (They didn't, I have seen her since)

I have no memory whatsoever of the return trip. I woke up in my own bed, fully clothed, leather jacket and all. All of my clothes, including the jacket, were on me inside out. I am very tired, that is all for tonight.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

WOW. As an astral traveler, and psychic who has visions myself- this is some very vivid- eclectic- awesome experiences you have had. Thank you for sharing. I think the Vision you saw of the end of the world, is a possible outcome- from a probably dimension. I have alot of end of the world visions and all of them seem vivid and real to me. But all of the outcomes change constantly. But I switch dimensions constantly- aswell as timeshifts. All possibilities are endless. And your encounter with the Asian alien being bringing you to another afterlife for humans, before the earth is perished, that is such an interesting story. One I Have not heard before. I Have a questions, since she looked at the palms of your hands- do you feel that that was your "ticket" aboard the ship? Was that how they were confirming that you were "one of the chosen ones" to come aboard?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
All your fears will be turned against you, only a curious mind can make sense of the confusion. I recommend, if you find yourself in fourth density, to use your imagination to change how you see things, because when you change your perception in 4D, you change your reality. Keep a grip, remember these words, and when the time comes you will be able to escape.

When the dust settles, there will be a new Earth. Make sure to ask E.T. if you will be coming back.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm aware of the cycles and their new plan, these are not positives. There is no fear, no threats of destruction, no blast back home or psi attack from the Highest Love and Goodness, and this whole universe school is under their Design/Creation/Input. Only what they ever allow that falls into both free will, consequence, and can still provide learning is ever allowed, and we have free choice.

With more and more awake now, there is no guarantee things will go along with their regular new slave pens and the next crop of cookies. We're looking at them, and they aren't ready for that, we see, and they don't like that, we envision and ask for a progressed world instead, and we use our free will to ask for those that are True Love and Goodness and serve the Family, to help us in our hour of need.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I want to See

My vision and request is made formal, I've put it on the wall with my signature.

I'm not only looking at them, but smiling too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow, autwrench you've done it again. You've got me absolutely fascinated by your posts.

Thanks for sharing and although I know how I could do the same through meditation etc, I doubt I'd experience some of the things you have. Really wish I could though.

new topics

top topics

join